Chapter 21: Reunited

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

 

-Bell rings for an ANNOUNCEMENT-
 
Principal: Good afternoon students, teachers and staffs. The classes will be canceled for today because of the important meeting for the teachers and staffs. So you students may now all go home. Thank you and have a nice day. All the student cheer after hearing the announcement and they quickly fixed their things and ran outside to go home.
 
you: wow! Afternoon classes are canceled, what a relief.
 
Gongchan: nae~ I know.
 
While you and gongchan are still fixing you're things someone knocked at the door.
 
Baro: hey gongchan and you-shi! Let’s go.
 
Gongchan: wait hyung. Were still fixing our things.
 
you: (nodded)Baro oppa! May I ask where are we going?
 
Baro: it’s a surprise. Keke~
 
Then Sandeul appeared at the back of Baro.
 
Sandeul: quick you two!
 
Gongchan: we are almost finish.
 
When you and Gongchan finish fixing you're things. You both run outside and join Baro and Sandeul, while you four are walking the two (CNU and Jinyoung) is waiting in the school gate.
 
you: Annyong CNU oppa and Jinyoung oppa! (give a wide smile)
 
CNU and Jinyoung: annyong you-shi!
 
CNU: oh! What happen to you're cheek? (notice the band aid)
 
you: oh that. It’s nothing, just a little scratch.
 
CNU: oh! Ok, does it hurt?
 
you: Ani~ (shakes head)
 
CNU: OK then! (smile)
 
Jinyoung: hey hyung! Why don’t you tell you-shi that if it hurts, gongchan will kiss it and the pain will be gone! (teasingly)
 
Gongchan: HYUNG! Stop it. What are you saying!?! (embarrassed then blush)
 
CNU: (join in) owh! Right Jinyoung. I forgot about that. you-shi, it’s true.  Gongchan always kisses our wounds and after he kisses it we feel
better.
 
Jinyoung: Our maknae's kiss gives cure to the pain.
 
you: really?
 
Jinyoung: yes! Do you want gongchan to kiss it?
 
Gongchan: hyung! what are you saying ( =.= )
 
you: (chuckle) no, it's alright oppa.
 
 Jinyoung: are you sure?
 
you: Nae~
 
Jinyoung: OK! but if you feel any pain just tell so gongchan can kiss the pain away.
 
You just nodded and ask now where you are all going now. They didn’t tell you because it’s a surprise. They called a cab and whisper to the driver where you will all go. When you were almost there Baro and Sandeul blindfolded you. Once you reached the place they guide you on going out the cab.
 
Sandeul: Were here! We’re here! (Happily)
 
Baro: nae~ I know! I can’t wait. (also that happy)
 
you: where are we? I here screaming and laughing in this place.
 
CNU: wait here you-shi! (he ordered) Gongchan pls. stay with you for a minute. Ok? Don’t let her removed the blindfold.
 
Gongchan: OK hyung!..
 
CNU and the others left you and gongchan.
 
you: where are they going? Can I remove the blindfold now?
 
Gongchan: Molla~ and no you can’t.
 
you: why?
 
Gongchan: the hyungs said don’t remove it until they return. We will wait for them first, don't worry I won't leave you.
 
you:Nae~ (you just nodded)
 
While you and Gongchan are alone. The others is getting you're friends from you're old school and they are going to buy tickets for all of you.
 
CNU: annyong! Sorry for making you wait so long.
 
Jinyoung: yeah! And thank you for accepting our invitation to hang out with us and you in a short notice.
 
(A/N: 3 fictional characters added ^.^! their names are MYUNG HEE, KYUNG MI and HWA YOUNG (^_^))
 
Myung Hee: it’s alright.(smiling)
 
Hwa Young: Nae~ thank you for your invitation.(smile) and it’s nice to see you again. 
 
Kyung Mi: Yeah! We really missed her, since she left our school.
 
Baro: well, now you will see each other again.
 
Sandeul: yeah! Baro is right, but first should we buy our tickets now?
 
CNU and Baro: oh yeah.. we almost forgot!
 
Jinyoung: ok! let’s buy tickets now.
 
Myung Hee: done! (shows tickets)
 
Sandeul: woah! That was fast.
 
Kyung Mi: hehe~ we bought earlier while waiting for you guys.
 
CNU: oh! Thank you, but we will pay for that because we are the one who planned this and we are the one who invited you.
 
Hwa Young: It’s ok. no need, it will be our treat.
 
Jinyoung: really? but it's a bit embarrassing if a girl treats a boy. Don’t you think?
 
Hwa Young: nae we know that! But still we want to treat you guys, this is our way to say thank you for taking care of our best friend. We really appreciate you're kindness and we want to remember this day with our new friends. (smile and bow)
 
Baro: wow! You girls are like you. You are so kind! (smile)
 
Sandeul: nae~.By the way, may I ask something? are you girls are in relationship or dating someone right now? Keke~(jokingly asking and a bit curious)
 
Jinyoung: (hit sandeul in the head) why are you asking them like that you Pabo! (ashamed for sandeul)
 
Sandeul: AW! (TT.TT) hyung, why you always hit me on the head? I’m just asking them.
 
Hwa Young, Myung Hee and Kwang Mi just chuckle at the two.
 
Jinyoung: please excuse this guy! His really a pabo. Shall we go now? you is waiting for us.
 
The others nodded and they all go back to you and gongchan.
 
CNU: (make a shh..sign to you're friends) Sorry for making you two wait so long. (put his hand on his lips to warn gongchan to be quite.)
 
Gongchan: (whisper to Jinyoung) who are they hyung?
 
Jinyoung: (whisper back) you friends. They are here to hang out with us and surprise you. (smile)
 
you: It’s ok oppa! Can I take the blindfold now?
 
CNU: oh! Yeah, you can take it off, sorry for making you wear it for so long.
 
you: it’s ok oppa. (slowly taking off you're blindfold)
 
Once you removed you're blindfold the first one you saw was the Gongchan looking at you then you suddenly notice at the back of gongchan was the lotte world. You are so happy in what you are seeing when suddenly someone hugged you from the back and you are so shock. When you look behind you saw you're friends Myung Hee, Kyung Mi and Hwa Young.
 
you: (very happy) Myung Hee chingu! (hug), Kyung Mi chingu (hug) and Hwa Young chingu (hug). Annyong! What are you guys doing here?
 
Myung Hee: you're friends invited us to hang out with you guys. 
 
Hwa Young and Kyung Mi nodded.
 
Hwa Young: and by the way we really missed you Chingu! (hug you)
 
you: me too, I missed you so much!
 
While you are still talking to you're friends the B1A4 had their own conversation.
 
CNU: look, you is so happy to be with her friends again.
 
Jinyoung: yeah (smile)
 
Gongchan: how did you guys find you friends?
 
Baro: we did some research! (jokingly said)
 
Gongchan: haha~ very funny hyung! Seriously how did you find them?
 
CNU: first we asked Mrs. Kim about her old school and about her friends there.Then we went to her school and ask where are her friends.
 
Gongchan: oh! How did you invite them?
 
CNU: after we talked to them we ask for their numbers so if ever we had a free time we will text them and today is free and they are also free so we made
the plan so quickly.
 
Gongchan: OWH! That’s nice. It’s very nice to see you-shi looking so happy to be reunited to her old friends.
 
CNU: nae~
 
You're friends told you everything also so you suddenly said to you're friends to wait for a minute and you will just say thank you for what the B1A4 just did. You hug them one by one and give them you're thank you.
 
you: Jinyoung oppa, Baro oppa, Sandeul oppa! Thank you for this wonderful surprise. (hug)
 
Jinyoung: you're welcome! (smile and hug back)
 
Baro and Sandeul: you're very welcome! (smile and hug back)
 
you: CNU oppa! Thank you for everything. You're like a really big brother to me! (hug and smile)
 
CNU: you're welcome! Anything for my saengi~ (hug back and smile)
 
you: thank you Gongchan oppa! For a wonderful surprise and for your great hyungs! (smile and hug)
 
Gongchan: you're very welcome! (hug back and smile)
 
you: by the way! Now you know my friends and my friends know you all. What now?
 
Baro: ahm..Now is the time to go inside and HAVE FUN! Let’s all enjoy this rest of day! (run happily)
 
Sandeul: YEAH!!!!!! (run with Baro happily)
 
You and the others nodded and run inside with Baro and Sandeul.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
♠END of Chapter 21♠
 
----> Thank you for subscribing and for the comments ^_^!
By the way here is my second fan fic (actually 1st fanfic of my sister! she made that one-i just help(^_^))
HOPE you LIKE it!~
HOW LOVES/LIKE BOYFRIEND?
keke~♥