Chapter 1: Your 1st day

Love begins with your cute smile~♥ [HIATUS]

It’s your first day at your new school, you are a transferee from an exclusive all girl’s school and it’s your first time going to a co-ed school. While walking towards your school:

 
You(you):  “ I hope this school would be nice, it’s my first time going to a school with boys in it.”
 
 
 
~SCHOOL BEGINS~
 
Mr. Park: Good Morning class! I want you to meet your new classmate (called you)..OK class! Her name is Ms. Kim, ~~~! Ms. Kim please introduce yourself to the whole class!
 
You(you):  Annyonghaseyo! I’m Kim,(you ) (smile and bowed)  I came from an all girls school so it’s my first time learning in a Co-ed school! Please take care of me and I hope all of you can be my friends! Nice to meet you all! (Smile and give a 90 degree bow)
 
 
 
 
 
Mr. Park: Thank you Ms. Kim! You may now take your sit next to Mr. Shik (points to Mr. Shik)
 
You(you): (nodded,  then sit beside Mr. Shik)
 
 
 
~Lesson starts~
 
You(you):  (looking at Gongchan) *his one cute guy^.^ I hope his friendly and kind*
 
 
 
Gongchan: Excuse me! May I ask you something? Why are you staring at me like that? ( politely asked)
 
You(you): huh..?  Mianhae~ for disturbing you!
 
 
 
Gongchan: It’s ok! By the way welcome to our school and nice to meet you Ms. Kim, I’m Gongchan imnida! (Smile and bowed his head)
 
You(you): Nice to meet you too! But please do call me ~~~, I’m not so used being called by my surname! (Smile)
 
 
Gongchan: (struck by your smile) N~ne! Mianhae about that! (blush)..*she has a really cute smile*
 
~ (*bell rings) LUNCH TIME ~
 
You are heading out to buy something to eat in the cafeteria when suddenly a guy bump in and hit your shoulder.
 
____: Mianhae~! (Without stopping)
 
You(you):  (nodded and continue walking without looking back to that guy)