It's him

Hold Me Tight - (VKook/BTS)

Ⓐfter school ended Taehyung avoided Jungkook as he went straight home, and when he was in the house’s view, he saw a figure sitting on his porch, and he realised it was Yoongi who was there with his face hidden in his hands as he sat there.

 

It reminded Taehyung immediately about how Yoongi had been weird the other day, and how he seemed to have recognised Park Jimin, but Taehyung had been too caught up these days as he’d only been with Jungkook where he helped him because of the accident. The sight of his older friend looking like life had just been drained out of him made him feel guilty for forgetting about him.

 

“Yoongi hyung?” Taehyung asked as he was now standing right in front of him.

 

Yoongi glanced up from his hands. “Taehyung,” he whispered. The blond male could literally hear the cracking in his voice as he said his name only, and he understood Yoongi needed someone to talk to and comfort him.

 

“Come inside,” he said as he unlocked the door and dragged the older inside with him and placed them both on the sofa, ignoring the inappropriate thoughts that entered his mind whenever he glanced at the sofa. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

 

Yoongi sighed heavily. “What have you been doing these days? Haven’t heard from you since you were at work.” As Yoongi started talking, he seemed to be reminded of something, “and they said you were off work because you were in an accident.” He glanced at Taehyung’s body to spot the injured limb of him, and that’s when he spotted his swollen up leg that had luckily started to heal and Taehyung would start to work again in a few weeks.

 

“Yeah, sorry for not calling or returning your texts,” he apologised, “I’ve been a bit caught up myself, but I’m here now,” he smiled. “Will you tell me what’s wrong? And why you know my colleague, Park Jimin?”

 

Yoongi sighed again. “It’s him,” he replied.

 

Taehyung went silent for a minute, trying to figure out what he meant, but then suddenly he remembered: did he mean the guy he avoided these years after confessing was Park Jimin?

 

“Wait, Jimin is the guy you confessed to?” he asked just to be sure. Yoongi slowly nodded, avoiding Taehyung’s confused gaze. “So you didn’t know he worked with me at Jin’s Diner?” Somehow, the thought of Jimin getting a girlfriend just after Yoongi had confessed his love for him just seemed too unreal. Jimin wasn’t that kind of guy… But this was of course years ago; who knew what kind of guy Jimin actually was back then. Obviously he wasn’t a bad person, or else Yoongi wouldn’t had fallen for him.

 

“I didn’t, no,” he replied lifelessly, “apparently he lives close by, but I haven’t seen him around your school.”

 

Taehyung nodded. “He lives close by and he’s homeschooled. I’ve met him before when talking a walk, going to the hospital or just to the grocery store,” he explained shortly.

 

Yoongi seemed even more depressed by just talking about his old crush. “Yeah,” he just mumbled.

 

“I’m sorry, just don’t come to Jin’s Diner anymore, and you won’t meet him, yeah?” he suggested, but Yoongi only shrugged.

 

“I guess I need to talk to him for a moment, so I’ll stop by soon anyways,” he said.

 

“Taehyung, you here?” yelled another voice by the entrance, and the front door was soon following as it opened. “Taeh - “ He interrupted himself as he spotted the male he was looking for, but when his eyes landed on the stranger, his expression changed immediately.

 

“Hey, isn’t that Jungkook, the boy you like?” Yoongi asked, not exactly quietly, and if Jungkook didn’t already know, Taehyung would beat his friend up to a plump.

 

“It is,” Taehyung replied, not looking away from Jungkook who was glaring at him like was doing something wrong.

 

“That’s the guy at the diner you were with the other day?” Jungkook said through his gritted teeth. “What’s he doing here?”

 

“He’s my friend Jungkook,” Taehyung said so he wouldn’t jump to conclusions.

 

“I thought you only tried to make me jealous,” he said.

 

Both Taehyung and Yoongi’s eyes widen at his remark. “Jealous?”

 

“So I was right, huh,” Yoongi giggled proudly. “He really fancies you. He was so nervous when I told him you just kept staring at him.”

 

Both the males blushed madly, and now Jungkook realised the mint haired stranger wasn’t a threat after all. “Uh, so it wasn’t on purpose?” he asked embarrassed, and Yoongi started laughing for real this time.

 

“No, but I could tell it worked anyways,” he chuckled, which only made the two other’s relax more.

 

“Sorry, I’ll introduce you,” Taehyung said as he got up and led Jungkook closer to the older. “Jungkook, this is my friend Min Yoongi from years ago. He’s been like an elder brother to me, but only just recently came back to town,” he said and now turned towards Yoongi. “And this is Jeon Jungkook. He’s, uh…” Taehyung had no idea how to complete his sentence, and he wished he just ended it with his name.

 

Jungkook glanced at him, and they stared in each other’s eyes for what felt like hours to Taehyung. “Boyfriend?” he suddenly said, but Taehyung was sure he heard wrong. Jungkook couldn’t be asking him, especially right now, to be his boyfriend?

 

“Taehyung,” Yoongi’s voice snapped him out of his thinking world, “he just asked you to be his boyfriend.”

 

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook right away questioningly, which he nodded to with a smile. “Ye - “ he stuttered, “yes!”

 

“Ey!” Yoongi clapped, “now you can introduce him to me as your boyfriend,” he grinned, and seemed to be seriously waiting for Taehyung to do so.

 

Taehyung embarrassingly cleared his throat and nervously glanced at Jungkook before doing what Yoongi said. “Yoongi, this is Jeon Jungkook, my, uh…” he hesitated and glanced at Jungkook, who only grinned back with an approving nod. “My boy - boyfriend,” he muttered.

 

Yoongi clapped for them, and congratulated them on their relationship, but Taehyung knew he was still sad about Jimin, and he wanted Jungkook to leave so he could talk to Yoongi in private again.

 

“You need to leave,” Taehyung said immediately as he heard the bathroom door being locked as Yoongi went to the toilet.

 

“What? Why?” he asked confused.

 

“Yoongi’s having some issues and I need to talk with him,” he said, which Jungkook didn’t seem to understand what the blond boy meant.

 

“Oh, I don’t mind,” he smiled, which made Taehyung sigh and face-palm himself.

 

“I’m talking about him, not you”, he rolled his eyes, “we need privacy, Jungkook.”

 

“Oh,” Jungkook gasped, adding an embarrassed giggle. “Alright, I’ll leave. See you tomorrow?” Taehyung nodded as he stood up with him to follow him to the front door, but Jungkook didn’t budge and rather just brought his hands around the blond’s waist and kissed him long and sweetly on the lips as a goodbye kiss. “No need to follow me out,” he smiled, and quickly added one small peck before walking away and exiting his house with a small wave.

 

Taehyung couldn’t sit down right away; everything was so overwhelming to him. How could all this happen to him? Jungkook was now officially his boyfriend.

 

Jeon Jungkook asked him to be his boyfriend, and he agreed; they even had a witness.

 

“I’m happy for you,” Yoongi’s voice disturbed Taehyung’s thoughts yet again.

 

“Thanks,” he smiled as he sat down again. “We should continue from before Jungkook arrived,” he suggested, but Yoongi seemed to have lost the interest of talking about himself.

 

“No need,” he forced out a smile. “Don’t mind me Taehyungie. Just be happy and enjoy finally being with your crush, you really deserve it. I’ll manage, and I’ll talk to Jimin when the time’s right.”

 

Yoongi had stood up to leave, but everything sounded so weird to Taehyung. “Wait, it sounds like you’re planning to leave again?” he asked confused, hoping he was wrong.

 

Yoongi smiled again, which Taehyung knew was a fake one - it certainly hadn’t been the first one that day. “Maybe,” he said, “but not quite yet.”

 

Taehyung let out an unexpected whimper by hearing this from his friend. “No!” he yelled suddenly. “You can’t just leave now! You just came back here,” he cried. He really did. Tears had started to fall down his cheeks; just thinking about losing his hyung again made his heart tear up painfully. “Don’t leave me again hyung.”

 

Yoongi dried his tears and pulled him in for a hug. “Please don’t cry Taehyungie,” he whispered, “I won't leave yet, and remember, if I do, it’s because I don’t have any other choice.”

 

“Any other choice?!” Taehyung yelled as he pushed himself of the hug. “The only reason for you to leave is because you’re a wimp who’s running away because you can’t tolerate looking at your old crush! What did you think when you came back? That he had magically disappeared? Get real!” Taehyung snapped at him.

 

Yoongi was so taken aback he went speechless, and so did Taehyung over his sudden outbreak.

 

“I’m sorry for calling you a wimp,” he apologised when he realised what he had said to the elder one.

 

“It’s okay, you’re right,” Yoongi said, not even looking at him anymore, “I know I am, but I can’t just change how I am or feel, and I’m sorry for hurting you. I’ll text you,” he muttered before quickly disappearing without giving Taehyung a chance to speak further, or even stop him.

 

Taehyung felt like . He just completely had an outrage at his old friend he loved dearly and hurt his feelings. He probably failed the little hope he had to make Yoongi stay, but now he definitely didn’t want to stay anymore. Yoongi would leave him, again.

 

Just the thought of it killed Taehyung; he couldn’t bear to think of losing him again.

 

He managed to pick up his phone and click on the right number that he tried to read through his teary eyes, and asked the owner to come over to him to keep him company, although it was obvious he’s crying, which he didn’t do a great job in hiding with his breaking voice.

 

Not longer after Jungkook arrived. He didn’t even say anything; he just walked up to Taehyung immediately and attacked him with a tight comforting hug, which was exactly what the boy needed. He cried on his boyfriend’s shoulder.

 

Jungkook was patient with him as he only tried to comfort him and dry his tears, and he waited with questions for later when the other was ready.




 

Throughout the evening Taehyung didn’t feel like talking, but neither did Jungkook much. All they did was to cuddle up against each other, just enjoying the other’s company. Without even talking, they both had mentally decided Jungkook would spend the night; it didn’t matter much as it was Friday, and they both stood up late with snacks and drinks as they played a movie that Jungkook picked out, which was an romantic comedy, hoping to bring some laughter to Taehyung’s mouth again and raise up his mood.

 

“Thank you,” Taehyung mumbled as the night was following, and they had both gone into bed.

 

“Anything for you,” he replied sweetly, which brought the realest smile today on Taehyung’s lips.

 

He felt absolutely knackered, but just having Jungkook around him gave him so much more energy, and when Jungkook had laid a hand on his thigh, it brought energy and sparks to him, and it made him want to continue.

 

Taehyung was a scaredy-cat, there’s no denying that, but this night he felt much more courageous. He wanted to do more with Jungkook, and him only.

 

Taehyung picked up his courage to pull his body up and placed himself on top of Jungkook’s lap on the bed, which definitely made Jungkook speechless and he only stared at the blond one like he was crazy.

 

“You okay?” Jungkook asked like he wouldn’t believe what he was doing for the first time.

 

“Shut up,” Taehyung murmured as he attacked him with kisses on his lips and neck. That was the first time he had heard the brown haired male moan, and it even surprised him a bit, but overall it felt good to hear. He wanted to continue to hear him and continued with what he was doing, which pleased his ears more, and now he felt more motivated to do more courageous actions, and he removed the other’s shirt. He continued with the kisses on his neck, but his hands were caressing his chest.

 

Jungkook was almost flat on the mattress as he was holding the other’s waist whilst enjoying the feeling of being kissed and touched, but he missed where he really wanted him to touch, and tried to subtly guide him to do so.

 

Taehyung, whoever, caught on, and jumped like he was scared to death, and stopped his motions.

 

“What is it?” Jungkook asked breathlessly, already missing his kisses and touches.

 

“You tried making me touch you,” he whispered barely audible.

 

“You were already touching me,” Jungkook giggled at his shyness.

 

“I mean…” He stopped for a minute and glanced down at his boyfriend’s lower part. “…there.”

 

Jungkook sat up and moved closer to Taehyung, who could barely look away from his torso that made him want to continue so badly his body started itching. “Are you afraid to touch me and get touched?” he asked, holding his hand to comfort him with soft .

 

Taehyung didn’t answer right away and just shyly looked up at him to meet his eyes. “Maybe… It’s just kind of embarrassing. I’ve never done any of this stuff before”.

 

Jungkook threw his head back, chuckling at his sweetness. “Well, obviously, as I was your first kiss just the other day,” he smirked, “but you don’t have to be afraid Taehyungie. I’d never force you to do anything you don’t want to, and when you don’t want to do anything, you stop and tell me, okay?”

 

Taehyung nodded, and Jungkook lifted him back onto his lap, but when he once again tried guided him, Taehyung stopped again, just this time he hid his face in his hands.

 

“Taehyung?”

 

“It’s embarrassing,” he admitted, “it’s just embarrassing. What if I’m making a fool out of myself? What if you’re going to laugh at me? What if I’m going to do something wrong?”

 

Jungkook placed his finger under Taehyung’s chin and softly pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips so he’d feel less nervous. “I’d never laugh at you, and you’re not doing anything wrong. Don’t be embarrassed,” he whispered hypnotising, “you’re beautiful, so don’t be embarrassed.”

 

Taehyung nodded and continued their make-out session, and this time let Jungkook guide him.