The perfect student

Hold Me Tight - (VKook/BTS)

Hello everyone! So, this is my new story with the main couple as VKook (like always hahah). I hope you'll like it, and this time this story won't be so angsty, but that doesn't mean it's all lovey dovey hahah I want to try a mix of romance and comedy, so I hope this will work out good enough. 

I'm looking forward for your support! Love you all, have a great day/good night .xx * 

Ⓢchool books were flying everywhere; the classmates were shouting louder and louder to top each other's voices. So early in the morning, yet so much energy - was that even possible? 

Kim Taehyung shuffled his hair in frustration in his seat. How could he possibly study for the English test that was taking place in just a few minutes? Didn't the other kids care about it at all? 

"Of course they don't,” Taehyung mumbled to himself, “they're all idiots.” 

The male felt a sudden presence beside him, which made him jump a bit. "Talking to yourself again?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as his gaze fell down onto the book he was trying to learn from. "I don't get you Taehyung," he sighed, "you talk you yourself, but you never say a word to me." 

"I swear to God Hoseok, shut up before I shut you up for good," the male threatened back. He was sick and tired of people keeping on interrupting his studies. Even if they didn't care much about their own grades, Taehyung certainly did. 

"But I did get you to talk to me," he giggled, looking too happy for Taehyung's liking. He just sighed silently to himself as he kept on ignoring the other. "All right, all right," he muttered, "I'll let you study, but the teacher will come in any minute now." 

Taehyung continued to study until the last minute as the teacher handed out the paper sheets. The male's heart was pounding furiously. His hands were sweaty from the nervousness; he could barely hold onto his pen properly without it slipping out of his fingers. 

As he wrote down his chosen words, some letters was noticeably shaken and weird shaped. 

His assignment was to write a creative story fitting the task, which was to write about a person that had a hard time with his or hers secret crush who's unable to express their true feelings. Are you ing serious?

Taehyung wrote down what was pretty much his own feelings, so the main character was practically he himself. 

When Taehyung delivered his paper to the front, he was allowed to have a break until the next class, which was about twenty minutes until. He made his way to the toilets to take care of his business. As he washed his hands, he glanced up on his reflection. 

"I find it attractive when people dye their hair." A slight smile crept on his face as he studied his own blond hair that was covering nicely on his forehead. 

As he exited the toilets, he met his friend, Hoseok, who looked surprisingly sad. "I'll definitely fail that test," he whined as he threw his arm around the blond male's shoulder, although he shrugged it off. "Come on, show some sympathy for once," he cried, "I know you did good, so can't you feel sorry for me?" 

Taehyung stopped to look at him with a straight face. "I do feel sorry for you." 

Hoseok grinned. "Then will you buy me some food? You know, to cheer me up?" he asked excitedly. 

Now Taehyung's sympathy for him disappeared. "No." 

Hoseok continued to whine. "Oh come on Tae," he exclaimed. "I need a friend to complain to." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he continued to walk through the corridor with his friend following behind, begging him to buy him food. "Don't be a meanie," he mumbled grumpily, "you have lots of money because of your part-time job. Buy me some." 

He just doesn't give up. "The money I earn is not for your belly." 

"I'll buy you food." Taehyung stopped right in his tracks. 

"Jungkook-ah." Hoseok had never been this happy before. "You mean it?" he asked, eyes full of hope. 

Jungkook smiled back. "Of course. I didn't mean for listen to your conversation, but I'd love to buy you something if that'd make you feel any better," he smiled. 

I'm going to look like a douche, Taehyung thought. "I - " 

"I know you're not a bad person," he said like he read his mind and looked over at Taehyung this time. He felt butterflies in his tummy the moment they locked their eyes on each other. 

Hoseok snorted. "Wrong," he said as he rolled his eyes. "He's bad to me." 

Jungkook giggled. So cute, Taehyung thought dreamily as he witnessed his lips curving into a pretty smile, cute sounds escaping from them and reaching the blond male’s ears. "I'm sure he doesn't mean that," he smiled. 

"Come on, I'm so hungry," Hoseok complained as he ran up to Jungkook's side, sticking his tongue out on Taehyung in a teasing way. 

"Well, I'll see you around then?" His smile was too perfect. "I like your hair by the way." 

And at that moment, Taehyung's face turned completely red, but overall, he was happy. He noticed.

 

 

When the next class had started, Hoseok arrived a bit late, causing the teacher to give him a stern lecture of being a bad role model for the younger ones. Hoseok didn't care much though as he pretended to listen whilst nodding like he agreed. 

To Taehyung, this was just annoying; he was at school and in classes to learn, not to hear life lectures that are meant for other people. 

As the day was finally over, he went towards his locker to get his Math book to study for a test in a few weeks. He heard many people whisper around, although he couldn't hear clearly what exactly they were saying. 

"...Jungkook..." Taehyung stopped his motions right away. They were talking about Jungkook. Why? 

"Hoseok!" Taehyung yelled as the male was about to pass him, and shoved him up against the lockers. Hoseok nearly screamed in surprise at his sudden action, which wasn't something Taehyung would normally do. "What are students talking about?" 

Hoseok was sure Taehyung was staring at him like he just killed his mother, and it made him scared to be honest with himself; it made him worry. "The students?" he asked with Taehyung nodding along. "I think I heard a friend say the scores of our Math test has appeared in the screen by the entrance now." 

At the speed of light, Taehyung ran downstairs towards the front doors where the usual screen took place to show top fifteenth scores of senior students. 

"What's with him? It's not like he has ever appeared on it," he muttered to himself as he was staring at Taehyung's back before he finally disappeared down the stairs. 

The blond male rushed to the screen of where the top fifteenth senior students appeared at, his eyes searched for the number one, where he guessed correctly. "I knew it," he smiled at the sight. Jeon Jungkook was secured the first place like always. 

"I admire Jungkook so much," he heard a girl said behind him. 

"Yeah," her friend agreed, "he's so iconic." Damn straight he is. 

Taehyung could finally get home, which wasn't far by walking, where he could drop of his school bag. As soon as he filled his tummy with food and stuffed money in his pocket along with his phone, he exited his house and rushed over to the hospital. 

Not longer after he finally reached the patient's room; he approached the sleeping beautiful lady with her long chocolate-brown wavy hair all over the pillow in bed as he intertwined their hands together. "Hello mom," he smiled as softly as he could. Seeing his own mother in coma wasn't easy. Ever since an accident that took place during summer holiday a month ago, his mother fell into a coma that she hadn't woken up from yet. 

As usual Taehyung was asked a chair which he accepted as he was usually visiting for hours. 

"Go and check on Mrs Kim," said one of the doctors further away to a person that wasn't in Taehyung's eye reach. 

"Yes boss," answered a too familiar voice and footsteps approaching closer. "Oh?" he gasped as he locked eyes with the blond boy. "You're Hoseok's friend."

So what do you think of the first chapter? I hope you're getting to know some of the characters so far, and I hope it's been enjoyable~ don't forget to vote and comment guys .xx