Happy Birthday to Hyunae~~~

I Fell For a Jerk

“WAKE UP GODDAMIT!” Heechul yelled at everyone from downstairs.

“…Hyung…why are you up so early…today’s our break…” Donghae groaned as he went downstairs.
Soon everyone gathered to the couch, rubbing their eyes.
“I did some investigating and… apparently today is Hyunae’s birthday!” Heechul clasped his hands together.

“Hyunae’s birthday? How do you know…?” Donghae mumbled.

“…you looked in her diary didn’t you…?” Kyuhyun looked at his hyung.

“Yes I did! But hey…if I didn’t look who would have told us? She went off this morning!”

“But all her private things are in there!! She nearly killed me when I looked at it at night…how did you…”

“I have my ways”

“So…what do we do…”

“…hey guys..what’s the date today?” Hyukjae came back with his notebook and pen.

“It’s the 11th of March” Ryeowook smiled as he came out from his room.

“…hey Wookie…” Heechul smirked, slowly, everyone besides Ryeowook got the picture and stood up.

“Err…Is…something …wrong…?”  Ryeowook gave out a whimper as everyone crowded in on him.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Hyunae’s POV
I was in the middle of dancing, but I got the dance mixed up when I so happened to sneeze.
“Aigoo…someones talking bout me again…”I wiped my nose with a tissue. Suddenly  Super Junior’s Miracle played out of no where.
I looked around, trying to find where it was coming from. My suspicion level raised up high when I realized that it was coming from my bag.
Hesitantly, I put my arm in the bag and took out a metal rectangular object which happened to be my phone. I blinked a few times before I answered it.

“Yobeseyo?

“Oh…She picked up hyung!!!!”

“…Eunhyuk oppa…?”

“Yup! It’s me”

“What do you want?”

“tch…cruel much” He mumbled. “Ummm…we kinda…lost Ryeowook on our way to our new spot for our new MV”

“…lost? How could you lose Ryeowook oppa?...wait a sec…you never told me about having a new MV…”

“…E-err…We wanted to keep it secret! Yeah! Secret! But since we lost Ryeowook at a café we were at a while ago…”

“You want me to go there and fetch him for you”

“Yeah…is it too much trouble?”

“Anniyo…” I sighed. “But why didn’t you at least call him?”

“…We tried but he left his phone in the van”

“…that doesn’t sound like him…”

“I-I gotta go! I need to get dressed, the stylist is getting pissed off…bye- oh…BTW, he’s at the Kona Beans!” With that, he hung up.

“Kona beans…wait…doesn’t belong to Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s mothers...?”

At Kona Beans…
“Annyeonghaseyo…” I bowed to Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s mothers.

“Oh! You must be Hyunae ssi? We saw you on TV the other night, are you okay?” One of them asked, which I assumed to be Sungmin’s mother.

“Ah, neh…I just had a déjà vu kinda thing…”

“Oh chincha? Well…what would you like to order?”

“Ah…Umm…I’ll just have a bottle of water please”

“That’s all?” Someone came up behind me, before I could even turn around, the ‘person’ came infront to the counter and ordered two cups of milk coffee and two slices of strawberry cake (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9e/Strawberry_Cake.JPG)

“R-Ryeowook oppa! There you are! How could you get lost- wait, Yah! Don’t order for me!!”
 

“ Too late” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“AISH!”I pouted in frustration.

“Aww…you two make a perfect couple…” Leeteuk’s umma (from what I remember)  commented on us.

“E-Eh?!” We both exclaimed in shock.

“Wae? Are you not a couple?”

“A-Anni…we’re…not” Ryeowook cleaned things up silently/awkwardly.

The ahjummas mumbled something about how cute we were together.
I ignored their statements and accepted my food/drink. We went to a table and sat there, awkwardly.

“So…how did you get lost?”

“The typical ‘I’m going to the toilet’ and the next think I knew they left without me” He shrugged as he ate a spoonful of cake.
It went quiet again
Aish!!!!!!!! Why?!?!?! The Ahjummas set this awkward mood for us…aish
I mentally facepalmed myself.
We (eventually) ate the cake and went out to my van. Yeah Yeah, so I travelled here with my manager and left her in the car while I was eating, big deal.
“You’re back! Finally!” She was twitching really bad, If Ryeowook weren’t here, I would have been dead meat, I should make sure to thank him later.
So we drove to their ‘MV Set’.

“…woah it’s late…wait…oppa…you’re filming at Han River?” I turned around to face Ryeowook.
“It’s a romantic song” He shrugged.
Play  : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_-EgLrtYjY&list=PLE89D1D711A5DEF0D&index=3&feature=plcp

Slowly lights started to shine on me, I looked around, confused, Ryeowook disappeared.
Then lights started to shine again, but this time, it didn’t shine on me. I turned around again.
Super Junior K.R.Y along with Sungmin and Donghae started to sing ‘In My Dream’.
They sang in harmony, the lyrics of the song touched my heart, without realizing it, tears started to drop down cheeks. Soon after, the other Super Junior members started to come out with a table which had cake on it.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNAE AH!!!!”

I cried harder, I never had this kind of special treatment, my parents never gave me this, Jiyoung oppa was too busy to celebrate my birthday as well.
While crying, I started to laugh, I laughed harder.
The others looked at me although I was crazy.
“Gomawo…” I ran up to hug them.  In the end we had a group hug.

“Jaa, pali pali, blow out the candles~” Leeteuk oppa hurried me to the cake. I stopped to think of a wish. Hmm…what should I wish for…?...
I smiled as an idea came to my mind. With that, I blew out the candles. Without realizing, in an instant, the cake smashed onto my face. Ahh…the tradition of birthdays for Super Junior.

“Lee Donghae…Le Hyukjae and Lee Sungmin…” I growled (A/N: LEE BROTHERS!!!8 DDDDD)  “COME BACK HERE!!!!!!” I shouted as I chased the now running brothers.

I’m so lucky…I’m so lucky to have these type of people who care for me by my side.
If only…my wish would come true…
For us to be together forever…
----

ANNYEONG CHINGU!!!!...Hyunae's birthday was actually ment to be yesterday ( 6.4.12) but It got delayed -shot-
anyway~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIWONNIE~~ (7.4.12) WE LOVE YOU AND MAY GOD ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!!!! XDDDDD