Sukira!!

I Fell For a Jerk

Eunhyuk’s POV
“Stupid hyung…” I mumbled as I groaned into my pillow. After I told Leeteuk hyung about my…coughlovecough he told me that I had a tight competition and left.

FLASHBACK
“…wait…so you’re telling me…that you like Hyunae?” Leeteuk hyung sat on my bed while pointing to me.

“…yeah…?” I said awkwardly.

“Well…no surprise there” Leeteuk hyung chuckled and stood up.

“…what?”

“Hm? Don’t tell me you think I haven’t noticed” He smirked. “This is bad…your up against pretty tough people…” He sighed.

“Hyung…you’re telling me…that you knew the entire time yet you never told me!?!?” I gasped, but something crossed my mind. “Wait…I’m up against pretty tough people? What are you talking about hyung?”

“…whoops…did I say that? …well…if you truly love Hyunae~ you should tell her fast otherwise she might get stolen~~~~” He smiled his ‘angelic’ smile and left my room.

“Wha…” I was left there dumbfounded.


END OF FLASHBACK.

“I HATE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted into my pillow.

“YAH!” Donghae came through my door. “Why are you so loud??!”

“Oh Donghae! Great! I have to tell you something-“ I paused for a moment.
 

Should I tell Donghae? Well he is my best friend…but…what if he likes Hyunae as well? Wait…that didn’t happen with Leeteuk hyung…URGH should I tell him?? My hearts telling me to tell him. But my guts are telling me not to…WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE TWO DIFFERENT ANSWERS!!! WHY CAN’T YOU BOTH AGREE ON ONE THING?!?


While I was mentally shouting/asking myself and talking to my guts and Heart, Donghae interrupted me with a hit on the head.

“Yah, what do you want to tell me?”

“Hm? Ah…errr…”

Come on! Guts and Heart agree on something!!

“What is it?” Donghae looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

“…nothing! I just want to tell you…that…err…your dancing skills are getting better!” I smiled, good job Hyukjae, bringing up the random topic of dancing again.

“…ah bohya…I thought it was something important” Donghae mumbled and walked out of the room.

I sighed and ruffled my hair.

“HYUNAEE!!!!!!!!” I heard Donghae shout. I immediately stood up at the shout of her name. Why does she have to be here right now?!

“Ah Hae…nice to see you again? Hahaha” Just hearing her voice makes me feel light.

“I missed you!!!!!” Donghae’s voice exclaimed again.

“…I only saw you this morning…actually…the last time I saw you was exactly 5 hours ago”

“…That’s still a long time!!”

“Hyung why do I hear Hyunae’s voice- HYUNAE!!!” Ryeowook’s voice suddenly came in.

“Wookie!!!!!” She shouted back.

I groaned. My head felt heavy and it was in pain. I lied back on my bed and rested my eyes.
All this thinking makes my head dizzy. Not to mention the fact that I’m not the only one that likes Hyunae…I need to find out who it is…

“Hyukjae?”

Oh funny…suddenly I’m hearing her voice saying my name…

“Hyukkie~ are you sleeping?”

…okay…this…isn’t just my brain playing tricks on me?
I looked up and saw Hyunae sitting on the floor, looking at me.

“H-Hyunae!” I stuttered.


“why so surprised?” She laughed. “Anyway, are you okay? You don’t look so good…” She asked me. Suddenly she sat up and felt my head. The fact that we were so close to each other made me blush, which also means that my head is probably burning even more hot and since she’s checking my body temperature she’s going to think that I have a fever and scold me.
“Oh…you seem to be burning a bit…”  She mumbled.

I stand corrected.

She didn’t scold me, instead she gave me strawberry milk…which isn’t normally something you’d give to a sick person…

“Here, since I saw this when I was at the University today I’d thought you like some.” She smiled. “Unless since you’re sick and all I could always drink it~”

“Anni!” I suddenly exclaimed, she gave me a smirk in return. “I’ll drink it”

“Good!” She smiled and passed me the strawberry milk. She was about to walk away, but turned around again. “Are you sure you’re okay? Want me to get Wookie?”

“Anniyo, I’m fine, 100% healthy!” I made an ‘O’ sign with my fingers to tell her that I was okay.

“…arasso…” She mumbled and walked out. Once she was gone, I slumped back down on my bed. I looked at the strawberry carton. I was about to open it up and drink it until I saw a sticky note on it.

‘Leeteuk oppa told me you were a bit sick, so I hope you enjoy this milk ^^’

“Oh wow hyung…just wow…since when did you know how to tell the future…” I mumbled and chuckled before opening the carton and drinking it.

Hyunae’s POV
I pouted as I walked out of Eunhyuk’s room. He wasn’t honest with me at all… Leeteuk was right about him being sick but…how could he not be honest and tell me that he was sick??

“Yah Yah What’s with that pout? Did Hyuk do something to you again?” Donghae began crackling his knuckles.

“Anniya~ I’m just thinking again~~” I smiled and stopped him before he could make a scene.

“Arasso~” He smiled cutely.

“Ah…did you guys eat anything yet? I’ll make something for you guys to eat” I smiled and went into the mini kitchen.
They don’t have much, well for starters they have kimchi…a couple of vegetables...
I went to look at their rice cooker.
They have some rice left…

Then suddenly an idea popped up in my mind.
Just enough food to make Kimchi Fried Rice.

Few minutes later…
“WHY DO I SMELL KIMCHI FRIED RICE?!?!” Heechul suddenly came out.

“Ah…Heechul…” Suddenly an idea popped in my mind and I began to smirk. “Do you have time?”

“What? Me? Time? Psh, who do you think I am? I’m a singer, how much time do you think I have?” Heechul his Diva mode again.

“Oh well…looks like someone might not have Kimchi Fried Rice tonight-“

“Oh yeah I have heaps of time!” He suddenly came over and put his arm around my shoulder. “What do you want me to do?”

“Can you help me serve the food? Like put out the plates and put the side dishes on the table”

“Sure~” He smiled and actually went to put the things on the table.

Note to self: When you want Heechul to do something, make Kimchi Fried Rice and threaten him with it.

Soon everyone came back from their schedules and the ones in their rooms were still in there.( Besides Heechul who is under my control >D)

“GUYS~~ Dinner is served!!!!”

Soon everyone came rushing out like sheep being chased by a dog.

“1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9…10,11,12…wait...Kibum isn’t here…Mimi and Henry are in China…where’s Hyukjae?”

“Hyuk? Dunno, haven’t seen him” Shindong said while eating. He didn’t even lift his head up when he was eating.

“Now that I think about it…Hyuk was acting strange before…he was shouting so I came in and asked him what was wrong, then he told me that he wanted to say something, the next thing I knew he said that my dancing was improving! …though that is true” Donghae smugged.

I sighed at his childishness and went to Eunhyuk’s room. I knocked on the door two times.
“Eunhyuk?”

No response.

“I’m coming in okay?” I went in, but to my surprise Eunhyuk was asleep. I sighed as I went to him. I touched his forehead. He was still a bit warm.
I put the blanket over him so that he wouldn’t get cold. As I was about to walk out, something on his side table caught my attention.
It was my sticky note, but there were some other words underneath it, which I was sure I didn’t write.


‘Thank you for the drink…though it still doesn’t cure my heart’

“Heart?” I mumbled. Eunhyuk started to move a bit, causing me to jump a bit in surprise, I quickly turned off the light and went out.
I walked back to the dining table, only to see all the food gone.

“Sorry Hyunae ah…I tried to save you some but…” Leeteuk sighed and showed an apologetic smile.

“Ah anniyo, I’m not hungry anyway…but you guys should have saved some for Hyukjae” I sighed and went into the mini kitchen to whip up another bowl of Kimchi Fried Rice.
Once I finished making it. I put a wrap over it and put the bowl on the table. I marked the words ‘Eunhyuk’ On the wrapping so that he knows that it’s for him.
With that, I said my goodbyes and exited their dorm/room. I didn’t plan on going home yet. So I put my hat on, put my hoodie over my head and plopped on some glasses as I exited the apartment.
I was wearing a grey jumper which had a hoodie, blank pants, a hat and some glasses.

I walked towards a park and sat on the bench there. I took my hand out from my jumper’s pocket and looked at the time.
8:56 pm
Woah it’s late…I sighed.
Why did I come here anyway? I looked towards the open green field. It was cold, so cold that you could see the condensation coming out of your mouth. (If those are the right words o.O)

“Oh my…what is a young girl like you doing out here at night?” A voice said from behind me. I immediately stood up.
There stood a middle-aged man. His voice was husky and he smelt of alcohol.
I ignored him and walked away. But suddenly he held onto my hand, making me turn around.
“Oh…you’re a pretty one…hmm…you look familiar” He smirked. He pulled me in closer, I tried to pull my hand out of his grip, but I couldn’t. Before he got any closer, I stepped on his feet. He let go of my hand and yelped in pain.
With that I ran away, but his footsteps kept chasing after me. Slowly I was getting tired. I turned a corner, but bumped into someone.

“Ah mianhaminda…” I bowed and was about to run away, but the person I bumped into held my hand.

“NaeNae?” He said. I looked up and saw that panda looking face with deep eyebags.

“Seungri…” I mumbled.

“Hey! You girl there!” The man came back.
I was about to run away again, but Seungri’s grip on my tightened.

“I’m sorry but do you need something from her?”

“Heh, who are you?” the man said, he was about to throw a punch at Seungri but Seungri dodged it and out of no where a punch came flying right at the man.

“That’s for trying to hurt my maknae” a voice said then suddenly a foot hit the ahjussi on his crotch. “ and that’s for hurting my sister”   I looked up and saw GD standing there throwing glares at the man who was now on the floor.

“oppa…” I whispered.

“Come on” He grabbed my hand and we ran away (along with Seungri). Once we were far away he stopped so that we could catch our breath.

“Yah NaeNae! What do you think you’re doing? Messing around at night…” Seungri scolded me.

“Yeah, do you know what time it is?! You could have got injured!! Not to mention all the drunkies out here” GD oppa sighed.
 
“I…don’t know, I was planning to go to my home but for some reason I went out here instead…” I explained.

Jiyong sighed. “Come on, let’s go, I’ll take you back to your home…here Seungri, you go back first, tell the guys that I’m taking Hyunae back home.”

“Arasso hyung~ see you later” Seungri left.

“Come on” He accompanied me back to my apartment room.

It was silent and awkward. None of us talked. Since I wasn’t used to this atmosphere I started to serve up a conversation.

“You know…I miss the days where we used to hang out…brother and sister…” I said as the conversation started.

“Yup…when you’d always run to me and cry…” He chuckled.

“W-What? I didn’t cry! Well not all the time anyway…” I pouted and he laughed. This was the warmth, the warmth that I felt when I was always near Jiyong oppa…but then there was the time where he had to go.
We were already infront of the apartment so I just told him to go back  to his dorm and said that I could go in myself.

I walked towards the elevator and pressed the ‘up’ button. I waited for the elevator to come down. As I was waiting I received a text. I took out my phone and looked at the sender.

Eunhyuk?

‘Yah Yah where are you?? I knocked on your door for like 5 times! Call me back when u receive this!’

I chuckled. I clicked on his name and called him. Suddenly the elevator went ‘ding’ and I could suddenly hear Eunhyuk’s ringtone. As the door opened I saw Eunhyuk and Leeteuk in the elevator.

Ahh…Sukira…I thought

“Oh! Hyunae! There you are! Where’d you go???” Eunhyuk pouted as he walked out of the elevator.

“I…went for a walk” I smiled a bit and walked inside the elevator. When Leeteuk told him that they had to go I swear I saw a hint of disappointment inside his eyes.

“Arasso…I’ll call you back after…” He said and waved. The elevator doors closed and I leaned back on to the wall.

“Urgh…what a day…”

Ding!

I walked out of the elevator and went towards my room.
I opened the door and went inside. I looked at what the time was. 
9:55pm
“Aish…”I groaned. It’s still slightly early. So I just went to do some of my work that I received from university.

When I was in the middle of doing my homework, my phone vibrated meaning that I got a message. I picked up my phone and looked at the text.

‘Hyunae ah, we’re going to call you for Sukira, arasso? –Eunhyuk’

Suddenly, Super Junior’s Twins (Knock Out) started to play making me jump a bit.

“OMO…aish that scared me…” I muttered but answered the phone call regardless.

(A/N: Bold words mean that the person is speaking in English. Red means that Hyunae is speaking Green means that Eunhyuk is speaking and Blue means that Leeteuk is speaking )

“Hello?” I spoke in English

“Hello? Is this Hyunae ssi?” Leeteuk spoke in his ‘Engrish’.

“…excuse me?” I acted like I didn’t know what he said.

“Is the-is this speaking to Hyunae?” Eunhyuk’s voice suddenly appeared.

“I’m sorry, what are you saying?”

Is this- aish yah! Speak in Korean!!” Eunhyuk suddenly gave up and exploded in Korean.

“Haha, Neh annyeonghaseyo Hyunae imnida~”

“Neh Hyunae ssi~”

“Neh?”

“What were you doing before we called you?”

“Me…I was doing my homework” I laughed a bit.

“Ah chincha? Whoops, we called at a wrong time”

“Anniyo~ I need to have a rest anyway”

“Hyunae ssi, today we had many requests of your new song ‘Simple as White’, we also have many senders telling us if you were going to appear on Sukira any time soon!”

“Oh chinchayo? Kamasaminda~ Thank you to everyone” I thanked all the fans.

“Hyunae ssi, since your English is good, please say something in English for the foreign fans” Eunhyuk told me.

Ah well…thank you to all my fans for supporting my album and thank you so much for asking the sunbaes at Sukira if I was to appear on Sukira, please forever support me and stay by my side, Love you~ Saranghae~ Aeru, Wo Ai Ni~ I finished my sentence with 4 different languages to say ‘I Love You’.

“Neh…Eunhyuk ssi, can you translate that?”

“Yes I can! She said thank you to all the fans that support her album and for asking the staff and us at Sukira if she was to appear on Sukira. Then lastly she said Love you, saranghae, aeru and wo ai ni~” Eunhyuk translated everything into Korean.

“Ohh!!!!” I exclaimed, surprised he actually understood some of the parts.

“Wow, well we have to end the call short. Hyunae ssi, hopefully you continue to listen to Sukira while you do your homework.”

“Ah neh”

 “In your honor, we’ll play ‘Simple as White’. Annyeong~!!”

“Neh Kamasaminda~ Goodbye~~~” I bid my goodbyes and hung up. I the radio and tuned it to the channel that played Sukira.

While listening to the radio, I continued to do my homework for about another hour.
I gradually got tired so I packed up my books and put them away before going to take a shower and brush my teeth.
The radio was still on and I guess they were reading out something that one of their senders sent them.

“There’s this person that I like- no I love dearly, she’s very sweet and cares for me, but the thing that’s keeping us apart is the fact that she’s my best friend. So I’m scared that if I were to confess my love to her then our friendship might break. Lately these days she’s been a bit sick so she stays home most of them time. I went to visit her the other day and she told me that she was so happy to have a best friend like me.”

“Waah…that’s like me” Eunyhuk’s voice said.

“Eh? Eunhyuk ssi? You like someone?”

“Yeah…well kind of… I liked her a lot but nowadays we’re just friends and besides, it’s just a one sided love” Eunhyuk explained.

“Ahh…somehow I'm feeling sorry for you” Leeteuk laughed a bit.

“Poor Eunhyuk oppa…that person must have been nice if he liked her…” I pitied him and turned off the radio to go to sleep. I yawned as I went to my room and tucked myself into bed, falling asleep shortly after.

_________

HI! HELLO! ANNYEONG! 8DDDD I'm (finally) back ^^ after a LOOOOOOOONG hiatus...which I am DEARLY sorry of. Hopefully you like this long chappy~~ and errr...HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY TO ANGEL TEUKIE AND HEENIM 8DDD (OMFG I'm so late!! Leeteuk oppas was like 17 days ago and Heenim's is 8 days ago...-depression-
who knew that a writers block can be put up for this long oAo