He's Back

I Fell For a Jerk

“…Hyun…joong…op..pa…” I widened my eyes.

“Oh! HyunJoong! What’s up?!” Donghae went up to him and held up his my arm, but Hyunjoong ignored him and went straight to me.
He looked at me up and down. My eyes became teary again.

“…Hyunae?” He said as he looked at me in my eyes. He held onto my shoulders, I was scared, he….he might shout at me again…like he did 9 years ago…

Flashback

“Hyunjoong oppa~” I jumped happily to him, he smiled back at me and hugged me.

“Hyunae ah…where were you last night?”

“Eh?...I was at the park, why?”

“…park? With who?”

“By myself, but why are you asking me this?”

He scoffed “…Liar…” He rolled his eyes.

“Oppa?”

“ Hyunae, there’s no need to lie, I saw everything”

I looked at him confused.

“From the moment you walked into the park, I saw you with someone…and a boy at that…”

“…ah oppa it’s not what you-“

“Not what I think?” He scoffed again.

“I’m serious oppa! You’re misunderstaing something! That was my friend!!”

“Eh? So…you and your so-called friend, were dating behind my back!? DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURT WHEN YOU HUGGED EACHOTHER?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURT WHEN YOU KISSED!?”

“Oppa…” He glared at me, he took his promise ring off, the ring that we brought and promised to never take it off…unless it means breaking our relationship…
He threw it on the ground.

“This ends here…” He muttered and walked away.

End of Flashback.

But to my surprise, he hugged me.

“Where have you been…” He whispered.

“…..” I didn’t reply, I was surprised.

“Yah, what are you doing Hyunjoong ah” Donghae pulled Hyunjoong off me.

“ Wae? Did you already find somebody else?” He looked at me, with worry and regret in his eyes.
I backed away, before I could think, I ran off, as far from him.

Donghae’s POV

She ran away, I looked at Hyunjoong.
“What did you do?!” I shouted.

He looked at me “I…I don’t know Hyung…”  I glared at him and ran off the direction Hyunae went.

Hyunjoong’s POV

I looked at the direction that they went, I can’t believe it, after all these years…she is still scared….

“What’s happening?” Kyuhyun came along with Jiyoung.

“…Hyunae ran away when Hyunjoong oppa came…I don’t know why…” Sunny looked concerned.

“Eh?!” Jiyoung suddenly spoke, he looked at me and sighed. “ Aish…why did you suddenly pop out after 9 years!? She’s heartbroken because of you!” He shouted.

“Heartbroken?!” Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun suddenly went the way that Hyunae and Donghae went.

“….What’s up with them?” Sunny wondered.

“You…why are you suddenly nice with her now?”

“…I…don’t know…”
Donghae’s POV

I ran around trying to find Hyunae.
I was about to give up when I heard faint sobbing.
I walked to the direction and spotted Hyunae, in the corner, crying her eyes out.

“Hyunae ah…” I said in a soft voice, she looked up, her eyes were red and puffy from crying, I walked up to her, bent down and hugged her.
“Ssh…it’s okay, I’m here don’t cry…” I rubbed her back.
She cried onto my shoulders.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I rushed around, looking left and right, earnestly trying to find Hyunae, she’s been going through a break up, and a break up is hard to give up…since I, have been in a breakup before…

I heard soft voices and faint sobbing coming from a corner, I walked up to find Donghae and Hyunae.
Suddenly, Ryeowook came up at the same time as Kyuhyun.
Donghae was currently hugging her, with a soothing voice, patting her back continuously, preventing her from crying.

Narrators  POV

The three stared at them from a far distance.
 Suddenly their hearts started to ache.
As on cue, they thought the same thing;

Why…does it hurt…to see them together like this….

---------
Annyeong~ sorry sorry for not updating in awhile~
KEKEKEKE~ I added Hyumjoong to da story =w=
cause i was rewatching Boys over Flowers and I like Jihoo sunbae
.
Enjoy~