University

I Fell For a Jerk

Hyunae's POV
“  I dun wanna go to school…” I pouted. I was in the van and we  (My manager and I ) were driving to my new university.

“Too bad, you need education and guess what? You won’t be alone! You’re getting accepted into Kyunghee University!” She smiled. I looked at her with a straight face.

“And…?”

“Urgh...Jung Yonghwa, Lee Hongki and Cho Kyuhyun go there!” She explained.

“Aren’t there any girls?” I sighed.

“Wae? I thought you had good connections with Kyuhyun” She tilted her head.

“No unnie, we have good connection if it comes to StarCraft…actually…we would fight even then but…I have better connections with Ryeowook” I pouted.

“Well…” She looked at her laptop. “Oh! After School’s Lizzy is studying there…and 4minute’s Ji Yoon.” She smiled.

“Lizzy unnie and Jiyoon unnie?” I asked. “Hmmm…arasso…I always wanted to get to know more about other singers anyway” I smiled.
We arrived to the university in no time.
I decided to take up Post- Modern Music as my major. My manage left and left me there to study.
Once class finished I walked towards the café.
“One cappuccino please-“

“Make that two” Someone bumped in.

“Two cappuccinos coming right up” The waitress said.

“B-Boh?!” I turned around. There stood the only Evil maknae, Cho Kyuhyun. “Why did you do that??!” I hit him. “Now you’ll make it more expensive for me…” I pouted as the waitress bought us our drink.

“$4 please” She smiled. I dug into my wallet. “Thank you” She said and bowed before I could even get my money out. I looked at Kyuhyun. He held up his wallet and smirked.

“Who said you were the one that was paying” He smirked his evil smirk. We went to sit down at a table. We didn’t talk as much, the only time we would talk was to argue.
“Kyuhyun hyung!! “ Someone shouted. I looked up and saw, Hongki, Yonghwa, Jiyoon and Lizzy. They all came over.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I stood up and bowed.

“Oh! Hyunae ssi! So it was you that was said to get accepted here…” Hongki nodded in satisfaction.
“Neh..” I smiled.
“It’s good to see you again Hyunae” Yonghwa smiled.

“Neh…” I blushed.

“Hyunae ssi, how old are you?” Lizzy asked me.

“20 “ I smiled.

“Oh! Then I guess we can all be friends!” Hongki smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. I blushed.

“Arms off” Kyuhyun flicked Hongki’s arms off of my shoulders.

“Waeyo~? Oh…Hyung…” I took a sip from my cappuccino “don’t tell me you two are dating!?” Hongki whispered silently. So that the ‘fans’ wouldn’t hear.

“Boh?!” Kyuhyun and I shouted, I choked a bit on the coffee. “A-Anniyo, Kyuhyun…isn’t my ideal type of guy”

Kyuhyun’s POV
“Kyuhyun…isn’t my ideal type of guy” Her words stabbed my heart, I didn’t know why, but my heart hurt and the surprised look on my face disappeared and was replaced by a frown. I quickly wiped the frown away and put on my straight face so that no one would notice.

Hongki’s POV
Oh…when Hyunae said that Kyuhyun hyung wasn’t her ideal type…I swear that I saw Kyuhyun frown…kukuku…So Kyuhyun hyung has a secret crush…I’ve been hanging out with Heechul hyung too much
“Why don’t we go hang outside? You know…so that we can have some space.” I smiled and lead the way out.
We sat the green patch of grass that was outside one of the buildings.
Lizzy, Jiyoon and Hyunae talked to each other so that they could get to know each better, while Yonghwa, Kyuhyun and I hang out.
“So Kyuhyun hyung…do you have a crush lately?” I whispered.

“B-Boh?” He coughed. “Why would you ask that question when the answer is so obvious?” Was all he said.

“…So you have a crush?” Yonghwa played along.

“A-Anniyo!” He sighed. “I…don’t have a crush”

“Hyung…you don’t need to lie” I pat his back. “ I know everything”

“…what do you mean everything? I told you I don’t have a crush..!” He exploded.

“Yah Kyuhyun ah! Calm Down..!” Hyunae shouted.

“Speak for yourself…” I heard Kyuhyun hyung mumble.

“I heard that!” Hyunae shouted back.

“Mind reading psycho!” He shouted.

“Addicted geek!”

“Crazy lady!” Kyuhyun hyung stood up.

“Lazy jerk!” Hyunae stood up as well.

“Hyung calm down!!” Yonghwa and I held Kyuhyun hyung back.

“Hyunae calm down!!” Lizzy and Jiyoon held Hyunae back.
“You know what, let’s call truce” Hyunae gave in an walked towards Kyuhyun for a hand shake.
Kyuhyun looked at it suspiciously, but shook it in the end and that’s how things became calm.

Narrators POV
Everyone proceeded to their classes.
Once class ended, Hyunae went home to her apartment.
She flopped down on her bed and sighed. “The feeling of being back to school…”
Life couldn’t get better (hey~)-“ She sighed and picked up her phone, I really need to change my ringtone… how did it change anyway? She thought.

“Yobseyo?”

“YAH LEE HYUNAE!” a an annoying voice shouted through my phone.

“Aish! Yah! Stupid Jerk, there’s only a wall in-between us! You can just walk over here and tell me!..wasting my credit like this…” she mumbled the last part.

“I’m too lazy~”

“See! What I said earlier was right!!”

“Whatever…oh! By the way, let’s play starcraft!”

“Urgh…” I groaned.

“Boh? That’s not the sound of a StarCraft player…”

“I Don’t feel like playing right now, Kyu…”

“Tch…fine, bye” He hang up. That bastard Kyu….wasting my credit…
Suddenly, there was a loud grumble from my stomach.
“…let’s see what’s in the fridge…”

Donghae’s POV
I hummed as I walked towards the apartment room.
“Hopefully Ryeowook is cooking…” I mumbled. Then I smelt it, the delicious smell of Daeji Bulgogi ( Spicy Marinated Pork ) coming from not our apartment by Hyunae’s apartment. Sneakily, I used my ninja skills to quietly move to her apartment room. I opened her door slightly and peeked in. She was still cooking. I opened the door so that it was wide enough so that I could fit through it. I crawled towards the couch, but my leg accidentally slipped causing a bang on the wooden tiles.
She turned around, alarmed by the noise. I peeked from the couch, she looked suspicious but shrugged it off anyway.
I stood up and quietly tip toed towards her.

“Lee Donghae” I jumped a bit. She said it in a sharp tone, with her back still facing me.

“Aish…I still need to learn more ninja skills from you.”

“Whatever…what are you doing here anyway?” She said while cooking.

“I came to see what the delicious smell was~” I back-hugged her, placing my arms around her waist and interlocking my fingers so that it was secure.

“I’m guessing you want some as well?” She chuckled as I nodding my head like a 5 year old child. Who could blame me? It was my specialty~.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
“I’m sorry…but…am I interrupting anything?” We both turned around. There stood the one and only.

 

 

Jung Yonghwa…