EunHae

I Fell For a Jerk

Jennifer’s POV
“Ryeowook oppa? Waeyo?” I asked eagerly.

“Wae? Is it wrong to like someone?”

“Anni…it’s just that…he doesn’t seem like the type of person that you’d like…” from those years I’ve been with her, a person who is as caring and innocent like Ryeowook oppa didn’t suit her.

“Hmm…it’s probably because he was one of the few singers that were nice to me…and when I said I liked  him didn’t mean I love him in a dating kinda way, I meant that he’s like my big brother…” she explained.

“Ohhh….” Was all that came out of my mouth. “…wait…few singers?

“Yup, most of the SM artists, Big Bang and CNBlue are the bands that I’m comfortable with, but I’m mostly closest with Ryeowook, Donghae, Seohyun, Sunny, Yonghwa, Minhyuk and of course my brother”

“Waah…must be nice…” I mumbled.

“What about you? Do you have a boyfriend yet?” the way she said ‘yet’ made her sound like I never ever had a boyfriend.

“I had a boyfriend, but I guess we broke up” I said it as if it were no big deal. Besides, I broke up with him months- no…years ago.

“Woah…you say it as if you didn’t care….wish I was like you…” she complimented (?) me.

“Waeyo? What happened while I was in Japan? Did you have a boyfriend?” I blurted out.

“Well…yeah...I had one…” She muttered.

“Waeyo? What happened?”

“Somehow he spotted me ‘kissing’ my friend “ She sighed.

“WHAT?!!?!?!? You cheated on your boyfriend with your friend?!?!?!?” I gasped.

“What? NOO!!! EWWW GOD NO WAY!! I didn’t kiss him, you know how I wanted to be an actress when I grew up?” She asked me, which I answered with a nod. “ I took acting classes in my early years of highschool and we had to film a romantic scene, concluding to a kiss scene…I wonder why he didn’t see the camera…” she pouted. I saw her eyes, gloomy and filled with sorrow, it must have hurt a lot.

“Do you still see him nowadays?”

“Well…I saw him a few days ago…and it looked like he wanted me back, he hugged me as if the past never happened, I was so scared that I ran away…” she hung her head low, she’s been hurt these past years and I wasn’t there to comfort her at all…what sort of friend am I?
Quiet little sniffles broke my thought. I turned my attention to her, her head was still hung low. I quickly put my arms around her shoulders and pulled her into a hug, she cried quietly into my chest, I patted her back to comfort her, even though this wasn’t enough to fill in those years that I missed, it was better than nothing.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hyunae’s POV
I woke up the next morning only to find myself tucked in bed. I sat up not knowing how I got here, but the piece of paper on my bed side table explained it all, it read;
 

‘Heeeyy, It’s Jen here, you fell asleep last night so I carried you to your bed…and did you know that you are sooooooooooooo light?!? You should try eating some more ;DDD kekeke sorry I left without telling you…you looked so peaceful sleeping like that.
Well that’s all, see you next time~
-Jennifer’


I couldn’t help but to smile at her letter ( if you could call it a letter). I groaned as I stood up from my bed and stretched. I walked half heartedly to my closet and took out anything my hand touched first. I went to take a refreshing shower and changed into the clothes, which happened to be this;
Clothes
I walked towards the kitchen and opened my fridge. Hmm…I’m gonna have waffles for breakfast.

Donghae’s POV
I opened my eyes and sat up, I looked over to Leeteuk hyung, he was still sleeping so I quietly snuck out of my bed and went to put on some casual clothes, giving Leeteuk hyung a last glance to make sure he was in deep slumber, I walked out of the room. I tippy toed quietly out of the apartment room and closed the door behind me silently. I smiled proudly at myself for my well improved ninja skills and walked comfortably to Hyunae’s room. I opened her door with the spare key that I had in my pocket.
Once I opened the door, I saw her eating something at the table.

“…OMO!” She shouted and dropped her fork when she turned around. “ A-Are you trying to kill me!?!?!?!?” She coughed and held onto her heart and tried to calm it down. “I could’ve choked on my food, worse, I could have gotten a heart attack!”

“I’m sowwwyyy!!!” I pouted and started using my aeyego.

“…aish what are you doing here anyway? …and why do you always manage to get into my room???!” She sighed and picked up her fork as she went to the kitchen to get another one.

“Leeteuk hyung gave me the spare key and I came here because I was hungry and because I woke up too early” I told her.

“…here” She passed me a fork. “ You can have the rest of my waffles and the two strawberries.” She sighed as she passed me her plate.

“Are you sure? …cause you’re pretty much a strawberry freak like Hyukkie…” I asked her but ate the strawberries nothing less.

“…well you already ate them, didn’t you? There’s no point in eating them now…” She went to her fridge and took out some strawberry milk. “Want some?”

“No thank you” I declined her offer politely. She walked to the chair opposite me and drank her milk while I was munching on her waffles.

“Wait a sec…don’t you usually wake up Ryeowook so that he can make you breakfast?”

“Well…I pity for the poor guy! He has to, usually, cook for 15 hungry men…including himself”

“Yeah…why didn’t you feel pity for him earlier?” She rolled her eyes.

“…fine fine, I came cause I wanted to eat your food” I pouted and move my eyes around so that my eyes couldn’t make any contact with hers. I heard her sigh. “…OH! By the way, what was with the noise last night? It was loud enough that you could just hear it in our dorm.”

“E-Eh?! Seriously?...we must’ve been pretty loud” she muttered . 

“…sooo…who was with you?”

“Just a friend of mine”

“And that person was …???”

“…err…go search up Do  Hwae Ji on the net, you’ll find out.” Without any hesitation I went to her laptop and started searching up the name.

“Ulzzang? You’re friends with an ulzzang?” I raised an eyebrow.

“What? You friends with singers…wait…so am I” She tilted her head.

“YAH HYUNAE HAVE YOU SEEN DONGHAE CAUSE-“ Eunhyuk came rushing through the door, he stopped in mid sentence as he saw me sitting at the lap top.

“Yeah. He’s right here” She told him. “…wae? Didn’t you tell the others that you were coming here?” Her eyes traced back to me.

“…no?” I smiled innocently as she sighed. “Anyway~! Imma go now~ thanks for the breakfast!” I ran out the door, leaving Hyukkie standing there .

Eunhyuk’s POV
OMFG OMFG WHERE THE HELL DID DONGHAE GO!?!?!?!? HE LEFT HIS PHONE HERE AND HE DISAPPEARED!!!!! OMFG MANAGER HYUNG IS GOING TO FREAK!!!!!!
I mentally screamed. I searched high and low to find him, but it was no luck, I ran over to Hyunae’s room and burst open the door.
“YAH HYUNAE HAVE YOU SEEN DONGHAE CAUSE-“ I stopped midway in my sentence when I saw him sitting innocently at Hyunae’s laptop. I sighed in relief.
Thank God he’s alright…
You couldn’t blame me, what would have happened to EunHae if he disappeared?! …okay so I was a TAD bit worried cause he is also my brother, member and ‘boyfriend’ as EunHae shippers like to say.

“…are…you…drinking MY strawberry milk?” I widened my eyes as I saw a carton of Strawberry milk on the table.

“…errrr…no?” She looked at me innocently and tried to hide the carton behind her.

“Don’t play all innocent with, missy!” I glared at her. “That carton of milk has my signature PLUS the star I put on it”

“…DONGHAE WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed and ran to Donghae.

I sighed and chuckled. She’s so adorable…- WAIT what did I say?!
---
...I have not updated in awhile and I sincerely apologise for that =w=
remember to comment~ otherwise I'll go kidnap Donghae >DDD