In love?

I Fell For a Jerk

Hyunae’s POV
“Neh…Annyeonghaseyo, Hyunae imnida!!” I bowed 90 degrees towards the camera. I was at an interview.

“Nehhh, Hyunae ssi!” The MC/Host/ Reporter (what ever it is) looked at his script. “ So how did you decide to become a singer?”

“Well…when I was younger my older brother kept on singing, so I guess…it influenced me” I grinned. “Oppa saranghae~”

“Haha kyeopta~ So Hyunae ssi, is there  anyone who you think was a good teacher? Besides your brother?”

“Umm…BoA unnie…also Ryeowook ssi, of Super Junior, those two are really one of the best teachers, though I have only met BoA unnie a few times, she’s really inspirational.”  I smiled.

“What about Ryeowook ssi?”

“Well, Ryeowook ssi and I are really close, he helped me with my MV, some of my songs and taught me a lot of things, he’s like a big brother…though I already have one, Ryeowook is like a second brother I never had”

“So if you’re close with Ryeowook, you must be close with the other members?”

“A-Ah…about that, really we have a brother sister relationship, so Super Junior are the 15 other brothers I never had…ah…wait…if we include SHINee…DBSK and all the other SM artists...I’d have more than 20 siblings…I guess SM are my non blood related family” I smiled.



“Annyeonghaseyo~” I bowed to the DBSK sunbaenims. I had finished my interview, which went by pretty fast (thank goodness). Now I was at DBSK’s practice room.

“Oh, Hyunae ssi! We finally get to greet you AND meet you properly” Yunho oppanim grinned as they stood in a line.
“Annyeonghaseyo we are DBSK”

“U Know Yunho? I’m Yunho, leader of these kids- I mean guys…” Yunho smiled.

“Hero Jaejoong, the OLDEST yet iest one here” Jaejoong smirked, which cause Yunho to hit his head.

“Mickey Yoochun, nice to meet you” He smiled.

“Xiah Junsu, also known as Eunhyuk’s master” Junsu grinned widely.

“Max Changmin, maknae of the group” Changmin smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims, Lee Hyunae imnida” I bowed 90 degrees. “It’s nice to meet you as well”

“So we heard that you’re close with SJ? Are you close with Eunhyuk? Do you want me to tell you his secrets?” Junsu came up to me. “Wha- oww!!!!”
Jaejoong came and pulled Junsu by his ears. “Hyung!!”

“What? It looked like you were trying to murder her” Jaejoong oppa shrugged his shoulders, causing the younger to pout.

“Ah neh…Im close with the super junior oppanims…ummm…well…Eunhyuk oppa is…okay I guess”

“…you don’t have to be so formal with us you know” Yoochun said from the table which held the drink bottles.

“Yeah, I mean, if you talk informally to Suju than its okay to talk informally to us as well” Changmin smiled.

“A-Ah…neh…” I blushed deep red. Okay…I admit I may be a bit of a Cassiopeia…but who could blame me?! I mean…look at Junsu! And Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin! They’re all so cool!!! …I wonder why I didn’t feel like this with Super Junior…

“Ah…you’re blushing! How cute!” Junsu said from afar.

“Yah! Stop being such a flirt!” Yunho hit his head.

“Oww…” Junsu whined and rubbed his poor head.

“Do you…happen to be a Cassie?” Jaejoong suddenly asked me.

“Err…Umm…neh…”I mumbled.

“OH! She’s a cassie!!” Changmin clapped his hands. I blushed as the group talked amongst themselves, suddenly there was a knock at the door.

“Yah, do you guys know where my ipod is-“ Eunhyuk suddenly popped his head in. He widened her eyes at the sight of me blushing deep red. “H-Hyunae!?”

“Ipod? Nope…dunno where it is” Yunho shrugged his shoulders, but Eunhyuk didn’t respond.

“W-What are you doing here…?!” Eunhyuk suddenly exclaimed. “You need to fo to University in a few minutes, but you’re hanging out here..?! Not to mention with DBSK? Don’t you know how highly dangerous they are???” 

“HEY! We are NOT dangerous…just the fact that we’re y is the problem” Jaejoong smirked.

“But we still take offence to what you just said” Yoochun sighed at his narcissistic hyung.

“Well I was about to leave anyway” I rolled my eyes and stood up. “Good bye sunbaenims…” I bowed.

“Yah…how come you’re being so formal to them?” Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebrows together.

“Because they’re my sunbaenims” I blinked innocently.

“But we’re you sunbaes as well!”

“…I guess also because I’m a proud Cassie” I made a proud smug.

“…EHHHH?!?!?!?!!?!?” Eunhyuk widened his eyes and gasped. “Y-You mean…all this time…you were a Cassie…and never told us!?!?!?”

“Yeah…”

“…we’re still here you know~” Junsu’s voice rang from behind us.

“Ah…neh, I’ll be leaving now~” I bowed again and left, leaving a dumbfounded Eunhyuk behind.


“Hyunae ah!” Someone called from behind me. I turned around and saw Lizzy, practically sprinting up to me. I moved to the side a little so that she'd miss me and not run me over.
She came running right pass me like she couldn't stop.
"Why'd you move?!?" She pouted.

"Well I'm sorry that you looked like a horse trying to run me over" I chuckled. "Where are the others?"

"Hmm...they all have schedules...does Kyuhyun have schedules?"

"Kyuhyun oppa you mean?" A voice rang behind us, I groaned just hearing it.

"Why do you always have to not have schedules when I don't have schedules?!" I whined as the 'evil one' approached us.

"Wah...Hyunae really hates Kyuhyun oppa..." Lizzy laughed.

“She doesn’t hate me, she is so madly in love with me that she tries to hide it with ignoring me” Kyuhyun smirked.

“What?! You think I love you? Well excuse me, Mr. Cho, I am a proud Cassiopeia” I smirked.

“You’re…WHAT?!?!?!?!!?” Lizzy and Kyuhyun both exclaimed.

“What? I’m a cassie? What’s wrong with it?”

“Well excuse me, I’ve known you longer than they’ve known you yet you’re a Cassie!? How come you’re not an ELF huh? What are we to you?” Kyuhyun complained.

“Well I’m sorry that my heart chose DBSK over Super Junior, honestly I was an ELF but for some reason my heart chose to be a Cassie” I shrugged.

“…why can’t you be both?!”

“URGH! Fine! I’m a Cassie and ELF, happy?” I rolled my eyes.

“No…no not really, if you were to get out of my way, I’d be extremely happy” He smirked again.

“Why you little-“ I was going to give him what he deserved, or if you all want to know what he deserves, a punch, he deserves a punch straight to the face. But he was lucky that Lizzy held me back.

“Calm down Hyunae!! You shouldn’t fight!”

“Bye, I need to go to classes” He walked off to his building. He slowly disappeared out from my sight. I groaned as Lizzy let me go.

“That stinkin little bastard…” I cursed in English.

“…I have to go to classes as well” Lizzy interrupted my cursing moment.

“Ah…” I checked my watch. “I need to go too…bye~!” I waved to Lizzy as we went our separate ways.

Eunhyuk’s POV
I paced back and forth in my room.
Hyunae’s a cassie, not an ELF. She likes them, but not us. She loves them…and not us…not…me.
All the thoughts kept on running through my brain. I ignored everything around me, well…besides the pillow that was just thrown to my face.
“…ow?” I turned my head to the person who threw it, which so happens to be our ‘responsible’ leader.

“About time you stopped pacing around like a wild monkey” He chuckled, in which I took offense to. “I called your name for like, what…5 minutes? And you didn’t even respond, all I got in response was ; she likes them but she doesn’t like me…” Leeteuk smirked. “Looks like our lil monkey is in love~”

“I so am not!” I argued back.

“Oh really? Explain why you’re blushing than” he crossed his arms.

“I- Me- I’m-“ I stuttered with my words.

“…forget it Eunhyuk , you like someone and that’s that” He finalized his words, causing me to just stand there like an idiot.
“…so who’s the lucky lady?” He swiftly put his arms around my shoulder and led me to the couch, which he forced me to sit down.

“…no one”

“Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell me~” Leeteuk hyung started to sing Wonder’s Girl’s song, Tell Me.
As I didn’t respond he kept on singing. I know Heechul hyung would kill me if he heard me say it but…it was soooooooo annoying!! I mean, yeah it’s a great song and all but when you repeat the words over and over again  it’s just…urgh!!

“Okay okay!! I’ll tell you…”I gave up.

“Great, now tell me”


“Hyung…I think…” I started.

“Hmm?”

“…I might be in love with Hyunae…”