Ulzzang friend

I Fell For a Jerk

“OH MY GOSH HWAE JI!!!!” Hyunae exclaimed in English as she enveloped her into a hug.

“Hyunae…I.CAN’T.BREATHE!!!!!!” The other shouted. She immediately let go of her friend. “Gosh you and your hugs are still the same...and don't call me by my korean name” Jennifer chuckled.

“Well obviously~! I mean…I haven’t seen you…for god knows how long…and your korean name is pretty~ besides, you went to Japan and you didn’t even tell me...!” I pouted.

“Okay okay, so parts of it was my fault…but…can I come inside? It’s freezing out here” Jennifer shivered. Hyunae chuckled as she let her friend in.

 Jennifer Do, also known as Do Hwae Ji in korean, was a friend of Hyunae ever since they were still kids.  Jennifer was a transfer from Canada, her mother was Canadian while her father was Korean  so she knew limited Korean, causing other students to teach her the wrong things, Hyunae didn’t like the other students treating one of her fellow classmates like that so she learnt English in order to help her out and be able to communicate with her.
It wasn’t easy, she begged her brother to teach her some English, even just those basic ones. She went to her English teacher, asking him if she could have extra lessons.
When she finally succeeded in learning, she went to Jennifer. Hyunae stretched out her hand, wanting a handshake, which Jennifer gladly accepted. Hyunae spoke in English, though it wasn’t fluent, it was enough to make her smile and like that, Jennifer accepted their friendship.
They were the best of friends, but their time was cut short when Jennifer suddenly disappeared. Hyunae was later told that Jennifer had to go to Japan. Though she was upset that she didn’t tell her anything, she accepted the fact that Jennifer was no longer in the country.

Now here she was, in her apartment room, grinning like crazy. Even though she had changed her appearance and her personality, Hyunae could recognize those little unchanged parts of her.

Hyunae’s POV
“ Well…it’s great to finally see you again…? “ She smiled. I grinned as I enveloped her into another hug. “...gosh Hyunae…what is with you and your hugs?!” She gasped for air as I let go.

“Sorry…it’s…it’s just been so long”

“Yup, and look at you and your brother, both superstars” She chuckled.

“Oh! You know about that???!” I was shocked.

“Well obviously…? I mean, I’m half Korean too~ AND cause I’m a huge fan of kpop” She winked.

“…wait a sec…Jen…that face of yours…I swear I’ve seen it somewhereon tumblr…” I went to my laptop and searched my history. I paused in shock as I saw it.
“Y-Y-You’re…AN ULZZANG?!!?!?!?!?”

“Yup~”

Jennifer

“OMIGOSHHOWCOULDINOTKNOW?!!?!?!?!?” I facepalmed my self.

“…oh! By the way,” She came closer to me. “…are you…close with Super Junior?”

“…excuse me?”

“It’s okay if your not! I’m just asking” She shrugged and took a step back.

“…don’t tell me…you’re an E.L.F!??!!?!?!?!?”

“was that really necessary?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Well no not really but…when did you become and E.L.F?” I eyed her suspiciously as we both sat on the couch.

“Since a while ago, you can’t blame me, they were all over the internet” she shrugged.

“Ohh…who’s your bias?” I asked straight away.

“Since when were you interested in this stuff?” She chuckled.

“Ever since I had a superstar brother” I said.

“Well…I guess…Cho Kyuhyun…” She told me.

“THAT EVIL MAKNAE?!!?!?!?!?” I practically screamed. I closed my mouth shut, knowing that he was only next door.

“A-Are you okay?” Jennifer asked me as she saw me jump up from the couch.

“O-Oh yeah…” I straighten myself up and rubbed the back of my neck. “ Do you want anything to drink?”

Kyuhyun’s POV
I was minding my own business coughplayingstarcraftcough until I heard;
“THAT EVIL MAKNAE?!?!?!!?!?”
Which made me drop my laptop… literally .
I walked out of the room and stood outside Hyunae’s apartment room. I heard voices, not a voice but two voices. I leaned in so I could hear their voices much more clearer.

“So…what do you like about Kyuhyun?”

“…well…he is just…adorkable”
I barely understood what they were saying, they were speaking in English.

“…By the way…have you been learning Korean?”

“Of course I did! I mean, I am half Korean you know…did I already tell you that?” Someone spoke in Korean.

“OH! Yes!! Now I can stop speaking in English…though it is kinda easy to speak in English…” I heard Hyunae’s voice, yes…they’re finally speaking in Korean!

“What about you? Being a superstar kpop singer and all…you should have a bias…and don’t go saying it’s your brother”

“Hmm…I don’t really know”

“Come onn~ I told you mine now tell me yours, firstly someone in Super Junior”
 I widened my eyes and stiffened at the name of our group.

“Well…that’s…kinda hard”

“Come on!!”

“fine…I guess…Ryeowook…?” I drooped my shoulders at what I heard, my heart suddenly turned upside down and started to fill up with sorrow. I walked back to our room and ignored everything that my hyungs asked me.
Why am I feeling like this? It’s okay if she likes someone else…though it makes me kinda jealous that Ryeowook is her favourite- wait…what did I just say?!? Cho Kyuyhun never feels jealous…she’s just a fellow singer…besides…she’s just like my little sister…right?

--
A QUICK UPDATE 8DDD
...I seem to be obsessed with ulzzangs nowadays o_o

Especially Do Hwae Ji unnie...she's sho pretty .A.