Dun know what to name this...

I Fell For a Jerk

Hyunae's POV

I was in my room, still scared and confused.
Why did he hug me…why did he say he missed me when HE was obviously the one who broke our relationship…

All the thoughts ran through my mind, I stopped the chain of thoughts when Donghae suddenly came in with a cup of water.

“Feeling okay?” He came up to me and gave me the cup of water.

“Neh…kind off…” I smiled weakly and accepted the water.

“So…I heard that…you were dating Hyunjoong…” I widened my eyes and nearly choked on my water.

“W-Who told you that…”

“…Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook were explaining to the members why you were crying last night.” He sat down next to me “ They told me that Jiyong  hyung suddenly shouted that you were heartbroken….”

“B-BOH?!” I stood up, causing a bit of water to drop out of my cup.

“W-Wae?”

“…Anni…” I sat back down, my brother has A LOT  of explaining to do…I told him not to say anything, but here he goes, shouting it in front of people, and who KNOWS who could have been listening.
“w-Well…Imma go down to the others now…” I went out.

“LEE HYUNAE! COME.DOWN.HERE.RIGHT.NOW!” Leeteuk shouted from down stairs (BTW! They are living in a two-storey dorm)

I walked down to them, head hung low in shame.
“ You never told us you dated Hyunjoong!”

“….”

“ We could have told him to back off!”

“E-Eh?” My face looked up, the members were standing there looking at me, grinning.

“ Yeah! If that guy was the one who hurt my StarCraft partner I would have killed him on the spot!” Kyuhyun stood up, but earned a hit from Heechul.

“Yah! You always think about StarCraft! You should have said something like ‘ If that guy was the on who hurt my cute little dongsaeng then I would have killed him on the spot!’…wait…no, I should say that” Heechul stuck his tongue out.

“B-But…aren’t you guys…mad…?”

“Why should we be mad?”

“Our dongsaeng had gone through a break up and we can see you still can’t get over it”  Leeteuk smiled. I smiled, little tears forming in my eyes.

“W-Wae? Did we do something wrong?!??” Eunhyuk asked, seeing my tears.

“A-Anni!” I wiped them away “ It’s just that I never got any of this treatment…when my parents were still with me they were shouting at me saying why I dated a guy like him and hit me…” I smiled again.

“…come here you!” Ryeowook shouted and ran over to me to pull me into a bear hug, soon, the other members joined causing a group hug.

“G-Guys…I’m…suff…o..cating…” I managed to get some words out. They stepped away.
“ …Hyunae ah…” Kyuhyun called out.

“Neh?”

“…how about a game of StarCraft?” He smirked.

“…your on”  we raced to our room.

“…they think about nothing but starCraft…” Heechul shouted, so that we could hear, we laughed and played some rounds of StarCraft.


I had to go to the Practice room for more ‘ Training’.
Since my song became a hit, my manager wanted me to make a mini-album and add some songs.

“Unnie~ I’m here~” I shouted.

“Come in~” She replied back, I walked in. To my surprise, she wasn’t alone.

“R-Ryeowook oppa?!”

“Annyeong~”

“Ah…so that’s why you weren’t at the dorms…wait, what are you doing here?!”

“Chill~ Ryeowook is here to help you make your new song!” My manager grinned.

“…..”

“Imma take my leave now! Good Luck! Fighting!!!!!!” She shouted along the hall.

“Jaa…shall we start?” Ryeowook grinned, I walked over and sat next to him. “ So what type of song do you want to make?”

“Hmm…since my last song was so depressing…I want a happy song…one about School!”

“S-School?! So…you like school that much?”

“Wae? Just because I’m talking about school doesn’t mean I LIKE it…it’s just that School is where my happiness came from” I smiled.

“Hmm…arasso~ so what can it be about…”

“Well…we made this song in HighSchool…it was something about girls rule and boys rock.”

“Oh? Write what you can remember, so I can see if I can make it into a song.” He passed me the piece of paper and the pencil.
I wrote down the words and let Ryeowook take over from there.
“Hmm…This could be easier then I thought” He grinned.
After awhile, we managed to make a song.

Waiting for the bell to ring

Is all we want to hear

To get us out of our misery and get us out of here
I stare at the board not thinking straight
My mind was in another land.
Where school never existed.
 

Girls rule, Boys rock.
Having fun Is what we want.
Having a little party here and there.
We rule the world everywhere.

So stop and listen right there cause

We rule the world right here right now.

 

We play all day. Fight everyday.

We make enemies, We make friends.

We make no use of time in

Studying our Math’s

If we learn the same things over and over.
Maths? (Nah~)
English? (Boring~)
Studying?( Never~!)
Partying?( yeah!!!!!!!)

 

Girls rule, Boys rock.
Having fun is what we want.
Having a little party here and there.
We rule the world everywhere.

So stop and listen right there cause

We rule the world right here right now.

 

We Shop, We Play
we play everyday
We Do our homework in one condition

No more Maths

No more English

No more Bio

No more Geo

Oops…is that too much?
Well To bad cause…

 

Girls rule, Boys  rock.
Having fun is what we want.
Having a little party here and there.
We rule the world everywhere.

So stop and listen right there cause

We rule the world right here right now.

You better listen up, since I’m in charge around here.
You tear the math books (Okay~!)
You Rip the English books (Yes M’am!)

You shred the work we have to do! (YES!!!!!)

We rule the world (That’s right)
You can’t order us around cause…

Girls rule, Boys Rock
Having Fun is what we want
Having a little party here and there
We rule the world everywhere

So stop and listen cause…

We rule the world

“OMO! Okay! We’ll stick with that song!!!!” Ryeowook clapped.

“Wah…never knew that it could actually be handy…”

“Now…your manager wants you to a MV shoot…” He took out a piece of paper, I looked at it.

Things for Hyunae to do:
1. Make a new song
2.MV shoot for ‘Simple as White’
3.Photoshoot
4.practice a dance for the new song
5.Make sure she eats
6.Can go home

“S-She actually made a list…?!”

“…Yup, now, let’s go!!” He grinned and pulled me to his car and we drove to the place where we had to shoot the MV.

“Oh! Hyunae ssi! You’re here!” The director smiled.

“Oh…Annyeonghaseyo” I bowed.

“Kaja~ we need you to get dressed, you too Ryeowook ssi” He smiled.

“Neh~”

“W-What? Ryeowook…you’re doing it as well?!” He stuck his tongue out.

I got dressed,  I was wearing a fluffy cream jacket with a pair of jeans, I was also wearing a red scarf.

“ We are filming where you were at the windy park and Ryeowook ssi picks you up!”

I got to my place, The wind was really bad, though it was just the huge electric Fan blowing.
I actually lost my balance and fell down, I was inspecting a loud thud and a big pain, Instead, felt a hand around my waist. I looked up and saw Ryeowook, our eyes met.

“CUT! Bravo! You got it on the first shot!” The director clapped, we looked at the screen that showed our ‘acting’.
My next shot was just Lip-singing, I was told to dance to the song and lip-sing at the same time.
The Next shoot was when I came back home and saw Ryeowook with another girl.
The ‘girl’ happened to be Seohyun.

“Seohyun unnie!!!” I called out.

“Hyunae ah!!” She smiled and hugged me.

“I guess I’m going to be taking your Ryeowook away from you~” She smiled.

“Ey…when was I ever his?” We laughed.

Ryeowook came in to the convo.

“Now that I think about it, you two make a perfect couple, eternal maknae and maknae…” I made the rectangle shape with my hands like and artist/photographer.

“W-What?! No we don’t!!” Ryeowook suddenly blurted out.

“Eh?” Seohyun and I said at the same time.

“A-Anni! Not like that…Er…I mean…I already like someone!” He said as quickly as he could.

“…Ah…I see what’s going on…don’t worry Ryeowook oppa, I already like someone as well” Seohyun said and smiled, I was the one who didn’t understand. Seohyun whispered something to Ryeowook, which made him blush.
Now I was really curious.

Seohyun’s POVAhh…So He likes Hyunae…Hehe…gotta support them!
I whispered into Ryewook’s ear.

“You must really like her a lot…don’t you…Hyunae that is…”
He blushed.
Naww…They make such a cute couple~

Hyunae’s POV
We went on with the scenes, it went by quicker then I thought it did.
We got everything done on the list and went home.
Once I was home, I got attacked by a dragon…

“HYUNAE AH!!!!!! MIANHE!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong oppa apologized.

“O-Oppa…”

“I suddenly blurted out that you were dating him!! When I promised that I wouldn’t say anything!!!!”

“…it’s okay oppa…”

“See! We told you that she wouldn’t hate you for life!” Seungri told his leader.

“Be quiet maknae!”

“…Oppa reminds me a lot about Heechul oppa….”

“BOH?!” Heechul and Jiyong oppa suddenly shouted.

“Well…you got some fashion sense, you’re kinda…err…well…that’s all…” I shrugged.

“We’re going now, bye” T.O.P waved as he ruffled my hair.

“Bye dongsaeng~” Daesung patted my shoulder.

“ByeBye~” Taeyang smiled.

“Bye NaeNae-“ Seungri was about to finish until Jiyong hit his head.

“Yah! Be nice to my sister! Bye Hyunae ah~” Jiyong smiled as Seungri pouted and walked out.

“….well…err…Imma go to sleep…night” I walked to my room.

“Night~!!!!!!” They said in chorus.

I opened the door and saw Kyuhyun playing StarCraft.

“Still playing…” I rolled my eyes and walked to my closet, I took some clothes out and went to the bathroom to change. When I came back out, I saw Kyuhyun sitting on his bed.

“…yah…weren’t you just on your-“

“Yer, but I saw you so I turned it off.” He said bluntly.

“…okay? Not like the Kyuhyun I know…” I chuckled and went to my bed.

“….Hyunae ah…”

“Neh?” I said as I went under my blanket.

“…If your heart starts beating when you see someone…what does it mean?”
I widened my eyes at his question.

“W-What do you mean?”

“…Like…Every time I see you, my hearts starts to beat really hard”

I was lucky that I was facing the other way, cause I was blushing like mad.
Snap out of it! He’s just doing an example! There’s now way he could have said his true feelings…

“Hey Kyuhyun-“ I turned around, but saw him sleeping. “….Good Night…”

I drifted off to sleep as well.
---------

Comments are loved~