Reuniting With my brother

I Fell For a Jerk

Hyunae's POV

"Unnie!!! Look!!" I gestured her over to where I was, Ryeowook and I filmed everything we did, from when I was singing to when I was dancing.

"Eh, isn't that Kim Ryeowook? Hmm...what is he doing here?"

"Ah, Wookie oppa was helping me, if it weren't for him I would have died from starvation" I said in a serious tone.

"...seriously? Aish this girl" She ruffled my hair "That's good, we'll need to find your outfit" She dragged me to get an outfit.

After a long time, she finally chose one.

"Umm..unnie...isn't this too much???" I asked her looking at my outfit It was a leopard patterned long sleeved shirt with a short fluffy jacket over the top.
http://hmh.omgasia.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=2740&g2_serialNumber=1 ) 

"Anni, It's perfect" She gave me a thumbs up.
 

I started to practice dancing to it while wearing the costume, it was quite comfortable.

When I decided to take a break, someone knocked on the door "Come in!" I shouted.

"How are you going-" Ryeowook looked at me in shock.

"Eh? W-What is it??????" 

"You...your outfit..."

"Ah...is it too flashy? I thought so too, but manager unnie said-"

"Anni! It's...I wasn't expecting it" He walked up to me and gave me a water bottle.

"Kamasaminda.." I took it and drank it.

"Are you doing okay? Any complaints?" He asked me.

"Umm...nope! It's the best! I've haven't had any fun since ...since I was with Jiyoung oppa" I looked down at my feet.

Ryeowook's POV

"Umm...nope! It's the best! I've haven't had any fun since ...since I was with Jiyoung oppa" she looked down at her feet.

She looked sad when she said GD's real name.

"Ah! I know!! Let's go visit them!"

"Eh?"

"Let's go visit your brother"

"Eh?! Wookie oppa, I've got to practice" She looked at me.

"Eyy, come on, you need fun as well" I pulled her arm and went outside.

We walked to their dorm. We talked and smiled.

"Last night Kyuhyun kept complaining on how you would always beat him in StarCraft and that you must be cheating somehow"

"Eh?! Seriously? What kid!" She smiled, her smile...was like an angel's smile, kind and caring.

"Ah..we're here!" I smiled.

"Eh...ah...I suddenly feel nervous..." She laughed a bit.

"Ehhh??? You don't have to be nervous" I pulled her to the door.

"I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is it?!" Daesung's v oice could be   heard from the speaker.

"Kim Ryeowook imnida~!" I smiled at his childness.

"Ryeowook hyung-" He stopped when he saw Hyunae.

"Ah..that's right, is GD home?" 

"N-Neh! Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We walked inside and sat on the couch.

"Oh...Ryeowook Hyung...and...HYUNAE?!?!?!?!?!" Seungri Shouted as he pointed to Hyunae.

"Oh, do you know each other?" I looked at Hyunae then Seungri.

"Aish...this guy again...neh, Seungri is my rival from school..." 

"Yah! Seungri, Did you just shout my sisters name-" Jiyoung came out from his room.

"Op...pa"

"Hyunae...? Yah! KWON HYUNAE!!!!" He ran up to her and hugged her, I smiled as the siblings were reuniting.

Hyunae's POV

I hugged him back, I haven't seen him ever since he left SM.

"Oppa, how have you been? Eating well? Tell me what you've been eating." I ordered him.

"Ah, well I've been eating Kimchi- wait...yah! I'm supposed to be asking that!" He hit me on the head.

"Ohh...he still acts the same even if it's with his sister..." Daesung nodded.

"Yah" He hit Daesung's head

"What brings you here?" Taeyang randomly popped his head out of his door.

"Well...Wookie oppa said we should visit you guys so-"

"Waaaaaaaait, 'Wookie oppa'?"

"Neh, is there anything wrong with it?" I asked him.

"Hmm...are you guys dating?" T.O.P asked  

"They do look like a couple..."  Taeyang added.

"Look! They even have the same phone charms!" Seungri Facepalmed

"E-Eh?! Anni!" I blurted out...but I don't think they heard me.

"I can not approve of this" My brother said.

"Eh? waeyo?" Ryeowook asked, aish, he's ment to be stopping them.

"Because~ then Hyunae will get killed by ELFs and I don't want that" He nodded.

"Oh! True that" Ryeowook nodded as well.

"Yah oppa! Your supposed to be helping me sort things out with them!!" I pouted asI hit him on the shoulder.

"Mian" He patted  my head " I waas curious" He did the peace sign.

"Aish this-"

"Oh...look at the time, let's go!" Ryeowook pulled my hand and went to the front door " Bye guys~ see you next time."  He opened you the door and ran out.

"....that was quick."

Hyunae's POV 

"Where should we go~" Ryeowook asked.

"Err...We don't have anything in the fridge right??????? Let's go buy something to keep it full" I smiled.

"Sure!" We walked happily to the store, we put on a Cap, and a removed our make up.

 

→→→→→→→→→→

asianess  on 12-29-2011 22:00:37 says: x
This story is really good, plz update :D <3333

Anna: Thank you for the comment asianess~!! 
Kyuhyun: Why have Ryeowook and Hyunae hang out alot nowadays. -thinking-