Meeting other groups

I Fell For a Jerk

Hyunae's POV

“ Unnie!!!” I whined.

“Wae?!!?” She was pushing my back, I was going to go meet some idols, since we’re going to be on the same stage in a couple of weeks.
“We’re going to meet SNSD, now stop whining!” She pressed on the doorbell.
“Who is it~?” Seohyun’s voice could be heard.

“It’s unnie!!”

“Oh, annyeong haseyo!!!” She bowed. “ You must be Hyunae ssi!! It’s nice to finally meet you, please come inside” She lead us inside. “Unnie!! Lee Hyunae sii is finally here!!!”

“Eh? Omo!!! Kyeopta!!!” Yoona squealed as she pinched my cheeks.

“Yah” Taeyeon hit Yoona’s shoulder “ We should introduce ourselves!”
They stood in a line;

“Annyeonghaseyo! So Nyu Shi Dae imnida!!!”

“Leader Teayeon imnida!” she smiled.

“Jung Jessica imnida~” she looked innocent.

“Sunny imnida” She smiled.

“I’m Tiffany, it’s nice to meet you”  She talked in English, so she knows I know English…
“Hyoyeon imnida…!”

“Black  Pearl, Yuri”

“Sooyoung!”

“Yoona~”

“And me, the maknae, Seohyun imnida~!!”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyunae imnida!! I hope that we’ll have a great performance in a couple of weeks!” I smiled as I waved, Unnie is really
wasting my time, we’re just going to say ‘hi’ and then leave.

“Next stop, SHINee!!!!!!” She grinned.

“E-Eh????? S-SHINee!?!?!??!” I blushed.

“YAH! OPEN YOUR DOOR!!!!” My manager kept on banging on the door, she pressed the doorbell 3 times.

“Omo…! Mianhe noona…” Taemin rubbed his eyes, he looked sleepy, well…who could blame him, it was 7 in the morning and from what I heard, today no one had any schedules until 9.
“Anni, where’s Onew? Does he always make his maknae open the door?” She raised an eyebrow as she walked in, I slowly walked in behind her.
Taemin went to the rooms and woke each member up.
“Oh…noona…you’re here…” Onew could barely open his eyes.

“3,2,1, we are the Shining SHINee imnida!!!”

“Leader Onew imnida”

“Bling Bling Jonghyun”

“I’m Key to your heart, Key”

“Flaming Charisma, Minho”

“I’m the No.1 Maknae, Taemin”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyunae imnida, mianhaminda” I bowed 90 degrees.

“What for noona?” Taemin asked.

noona? Oh…yeah…I’m older then Taemin…I thought.
“Well…Manager unnie forced you guys to wake up just to say your greetings to me and-”

“Anniyo,  we wanted to meet you anyway” Minho smiled.

“We’ll be leaving now!!!” She waved and left.
We were walking/driving around everywhere for 5 hours (literally).
“Unnie~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!” I whined as I hung onto her arm “ Why can’t I just meet them when we’re on stage~!?!?!?!?!?!?!”.

“Anni, this’ll be our last one, don’t worry” She smiled.

“Which group is it now…” I groaned.

“…hmm…CNblue”

“Ah…CNblue…wait…CNBLUE!?!?!??!!?!?!?” I squealed shouted.

“Wae? Hmm…you’re a BOICE aren’t you…” She stopped and eyed me suspiciously. (A/N: Ahem, to all those that don’t know what BOICE is it is CNblue’s fan club name)

“E-Eh?A-A-A-Anniyo”

“Then why are you stuttering?”

“N-No I’m not”

She eyed me again.

“…Aish, I’m a BOICE, happy?!?”

“Neh!!!” Someone said from behind us, little did I realize that we were already outside of CNblue’s dorm.
I turned around slowly, my eyes widened, there stood the one and only, Kang Minhyuk.

“Oh…Minhyuk ah, you were listening?” My manager smirked. I blushed 3 shades of red.

“…Hmmm…Hyunae ssi  is 20 years old right?” Minhyuk asked.

“Neh…born on June the 29th

“Eh?!?!? Chinchayo!?!?!? Then I’m older then you by a day!!!!” He grinned happily. I pouted.

“Yah Minhyuk ah!!! Who’s at the door-” Yonghwa, the leader shouted to his dongsaeng.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo” Yonghwa bowed. He told us to go inside.
We sat on the couch as we waited for all the members to gather.

“We are CNblue” They said in usion.

“I’m Jung Yonghwa” He winked, I blushed slightly.

“Lee Jonghyun imnida” He waved.

“Kang Minhyuk!” He grinned.

“Lee Jungshin”  He smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyunae imnida!” I bowed “ I hope we’ll be good friends from now on” I smiled.

“Of course Hyunae ah!” Minhyuk grinned and put an arm around my shoulder.

“Yah, Minhyuk ah, don’t do that-”

“Ah…anniyo, it’s okay, I’m used to this and Minhyuk ssi and I only have a day of age difference.”

“Eh?!?! Chinchayo!?”

“Then…you’re my noona” Jungshin nodded.

“Well, let’s go Hyunae ah, you have to practice your performance”  My manager pulled me out the door, I made a last wave as I disappeared.

Minhyuk’s POV

“Kekekekke, Hyunae ssi and I are only a day difference in age…” I kept smiling to myself.

“…yah, you like her don’t you?” Yonghwa hyung smirked and raised and eyebrow.

“Hmm…I don’t know…” I pouted.

Eunhyuk’s POV

“YAH LEE HYUNAE!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY STRAWBERRY MILK!!!!!!” I shouted as I chased her around the couch.

“MIANHE OPPA!!!!! I’VE BEEN LACKING THESE EVER SINCE I WAS STILL A TRAINEE!!!!”  she kept running away. After running for hours, she finally gave up and turned around, before I could take it out of her hand, she gave me her puppy dog eyes “Oppa~~~ saranghae~” She made the love sign with her hands.

“Aish…” I gave up “Your lucky that your such a cutie” I ruffled her hair as she grinned.
I walked to the fridge and took another one out…okay so there were more in the fridge but I’ve already got the members taking my milk.

I sat next to Hyunae on the couch, she was watching ‘Attack on the Pin-Up boys’ .
“…oppa…”

“Hmm?”

“You get neglected a lot don’t you?”

“…yup” I sighed.

“Ahh…maybe I should stay away from you as well…” She said as she shifted to the other side of the couch.

“Y-Yah! I don’t want another person neglecting me!!! I dun wanna turn into Yesung hyung!!!”

“I HEARD THAT!!!!!” Yesung hyung shouted from his room, we both chuckled at his remark.

---------
Anna: HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!! And I got some news!!!! I won the violin competition!!!!!!!! And I'm so happy ><
Sorry sorry for not updating in awhile, hope you'll forgive me~ -shot-
Here are some pictures for forgiveness!!














(Omo!! AngelTeuk, Shisus, DevilKyu!! Wow...Wonnie really is Shisus O.O)