A tiring day

I Fell For a Jerk

“Wakey Wakey~” Somebody shook me, I slowly parted my eyes a bit and sat up straight away after she saw who it was. Making her head collide with the other.

“OWW!!!!” Donghae pouted and rubbed is head in pain. “What was that for?!?!?”

“Y-Y-Y-You what are you doing in my room?!?!?! Wait…HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN MY APARTMENT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?” I curled up in my blanket in suspicion.

“Leeteuk hyung gave me a key to your room” He grinned like 5 year old. “So that if we need to wake you up, we can always go into your room.”

“Aish…why are you here?” I sighed.

“You have a photo shoot in 30 minutes”

“…I have what?”

“Here,” He passed me a list. “Your manager stuck it on the table but considering that you wake up pretty late…I don’t you would even be able to see it” I took a look at the list.

9:00am:Photo shoot
10:00 am: Go to the press conference(Remember to fix your make up)
12:00 pm : singing your new songs and recording them.

1:00pm: Go to University.

“…Arasso…get out so that I can change” I pushed him out. I changed into a chiffon blouse with some slightly ripped jeans. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/spicy-holic-2-way-chiffon-blouse-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1030873051)

Once I got out, I saw Donghae sitting there and drinking coffee. I went to get my sun glasses and back pack.
“I’m leaving” I said blankly and left out the door without waiting for him.

“Y-YAH!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!” I heard him shout, I can imagine him stumbling and spilling some coffee on either himself, or my couch. “YAH! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!” I heard him shout from behind me as I walked into the elevator, the door was about to close but Donghae got his hand in between before it touched, he panted as he walked in and put his back towards the wall. “Yah…how long did you stay with Kyuhyun for him to teach you how to be evil?” He sighed. I shrugged. The elevator hit the bottom. I wore my sunglasses and wore a cap.
I walked out, luckily some fans didn’t notice me. But the screams were deafening when Donghae stepped out of the hotel. I sighed as I turned my head around slightly to see him, he was wearing jeans with a white blank t shirt, with NO disguise what so ever.
I sighed and went into my van. Slowly Donghae came on as well. He slumped on the chair as I sat down comfortably and took the schedule sheet from my bag.
“Urgh…university…” I groaned.

“Yah, you should be happy!! You got accepted into Kyunghee university!” Donghae sat up.

“Yeah, with a particular evil maknae”

“…ohh” was all he managed to say before sitting back.

“…wait…for what reason are you coming with me for?”

“I don’t know…I don’t have schedules until you go to university so…”He shrugged.

“…what about the other members?”

“They went somewhere…” he said silently.

I couldn’t help but pity him. I remember Leeteuk telling me that if the members were gone and Donghae was left alone, he’ll get lonely easily, considering his father passed away and his family are in Mokpo…
With that, everything went silent. I took out a book from my bag and started to read.
After a while the car stopped, telling us that we were here.
We walked off the van and into the place for my photoshoot.
“Oh! Hyunae ssi! You’re here!” The photographer exclaimed.

“Neh…” I nodded my head a little.

“ Go into the dressing room and change into the clothes” He pushed me hurriedly into the dressing room, leaving Donghae all alone.
I came out wearing the first piece of clothing.
(http://www.yesstyle.com/en/o-sa-elbow-sleeve-striped-knit-top-black-xl/info.html/pid.1030880216)
I looked at the people who took pictures first, I was basically observing them.
Then it was my turn. I did some random poses, which turned out a bit more awkward than I thought it’d turn out. I pouted as I went to get a drink.

“Well someone isn’t that great when it comes to posing” I jumped at the sudden noise from behind. I turned around only to see Donghae smiling.

“I’m a new singer!!” I pouted “I just debuted not so long ago…”

“Arasso~…oh! When posing, try not to be nervous” He patted my shoulder and walked off. I blinked a few times before drinking the water. We started to take photos again, this time I was wearing a school uniform while holding a teddy like plsuhie. I breathed in and out, before making a cute pose. I looked at the picture; http://hmh.omgasia.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/hwang-mi-hee-odd-pack-2_568.jpg
It wasn’t that bad.
As the time passes I was finally up to my last one. I widened my eyes at the clothes. It wasn’t revealing THAT much, but I just hate showing my body parts, ESPECIALLY my stomach. I sighed as I put it on and went out. I swear I could hear Donghae spit out water.
I walked over to the place where I was taking photos.
 (http://i2.listal.com/image/1003305/600full-hwang-mi-hee.jpg )

“S-Sir, don’t you think that…that’s TOO revealing?” I could hear Donghae tell the photographer.

“Anni, it’s only her stomach” He said bluntly.

“B-But-“ I cut him off.

“It’s okay Donghae” I smiled. He gave up and went back to watching. After I did the pose, I smiled and thanked everyone. “Kamasaminda!!!!”
I went to change back into my normal clothing that I was wearing before.
As I went into the van, everything was quiet.
I quietly fixed my make up a bit, getting ready for the interview. Once we arrived, I sat on my chair, my manager was there as well.
Claps and cheers were heard when I sat down.
“Annyeonghaseyo”  The camera flashes blinded my eyes but I tried to keep a straight face. Questions were frown at me one at a time.

“Hyunae ssi, I heard that you have a great relationship with the Super Junior members?” One reporter asked me. I widened my eyes a bit at the question, nervously, I answered.

“Neh…the Super Junior sunbaenims taught me a lot…also the other sunbaenims in SM as well!! But I found that Super Junior sunbaenims gave me the most tips of being a singer” I answered. I heard my manager sigh in relief quietly.

 The Press Conference ended after a while. I got ready and drank a lot of water before recording my songs. Donghae helped me out a bit with the notes. It didn’t take long, I only had to see a few songs, now I’m of to University…oh joy, I thought.
Donghae waved goodbye before going of to his schedule. I rode the van to the university.
I was a few minutes late so I carefully slipped in and took my books out.
I spotted Kyuhyun not so far from my seat, he kept gesturing me over but I ignored him. After the class was over I quickly went out to find either Hongki, Yonghwa, Lizzy or Jiyoon, but unfortunately, my luck was failing me.

“Y-Yah! Why are you ignoring me…!!” Kyuhyun grabbed a hold of my wrist.

“I’m not ignoring, I’m just finding any possible ways to get you out of my sight…wait…that’s the same as ignoring right? Oh well, bye!” I said in a breath and escaped again. The real reason why I’m ignoring him is because he beat me in StarCraft AND because I’m not so comfortable around him.
I spotted Yonghwa and ran over to him.
“Annyeonghaseyo” I bowed.

“Oh, Hyunae ah…where’s Kyuhyun hyung?” He looked around.

“Err…I dunno” I shrugged innocently. We talked and walked to the others. UNFORTUNATELY, my luck was failing me again.

“Yah, Lee Hyunae!!!” Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me away so that we were away from the others. “Why are you ignoring me and no lies!”  He glared at me.

“…fine” I pouted. “errr….cause you beat me in ummmthestarcraftbattlewehadlastnight and because it is SO uncomfortable around you” I stuck my tongue out and ran back to the others, leaving the dumbfounded Kyuhyun standing there.
AGAIN the classes didn’t last long, as I went back to the apartment in the van.
Once I opened the door I threw myself on the couch. My door bell rang, so I had to get back up again.
I opened the door. I widened my eyes.

“JENNIFER?!?!?!?!?”

--
SORRY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AWHILE 8D
I planned to update in the morning but then I realised my overdue homework OAO
xDDD
comment and subscribe!!! 8DDD