Meeting my room mate

I Fell For a Jerk

"Hyunae ah!" Jiyoung oppa called to me.

"Neh?"

"Your oppa will take care of you, I promise" He smiled cheekily and held out his pinky, we did a pinky swear.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

"WHA-" I woke up, I looked around myself "....ah~ must have been a dream.." I told myself.

It had been a year since Jiyoung oppa had left me, sometimes I think, how is he going to protect me if he's living in a different company from me?
I'm currently still training in SME, but Lee Soo Man sunbaenim told me that I was going to debut as a solo artist soon.
I got changed in to my shirt and pants, I put on my shoes and took of to the building (http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/Kazumi_Narumi/Hyunaesclothes.jpg)

As I walked, there were these girls infront of me squealing as they walked. I walked abit faster to see what they were squealing about.
ONe of the girls was holding her phone.
"OMO! IT'S GD! HE'S SOO HOT!!!!" ONe of them squealed.
Hm? Seems like my oppa was getting popular.
I speed walked to the SME building since the fangirls were getting noisy.

I went to the practice room as soon as I got there, but when I was about to open the door someone stopped me.

"Umm...." I turned around, but was stopped by the one and only Cho Kyuhyun.

"Lee Hyunae, right? Lee Soo Man hyung wanted to see you."

"Ah...chincha? Kamasaminda (Thank You)" I bowed and ran off to sunbaenim's office.

Kyuhyun's POV

"Ah...chincha? Kamasaminda" She bowed and ran off.

"Hmm....." I murmured to myself.

"YAH!" Kangin punched my shoulder "Hitting on girls are ya?"

"Boh?" I jumped a little " I only told her to go to Lee Soo Man hyungs office, I'm not someone like you, who flirts with every pretty girl I see" I smirked and walked away leaving Kangin hyung alone.

Hyunae's POV

I rushed to Lee Soo Man sunbaenim's office. As I got there, I slowed down and breathed in and out as I knocked on the door.
"Come in" I heard him say, I opened the door.

"Annyeong haseyo sunbaenim!" I bowed, when I looked up again, my eyes widened in shock, LSM wasn't alone, Park Jungsoo, also known as the fallen angel without wings, Leeteuk.

"L-Leeteuk sunbaenim! Annyeong haseyo!" I bowed again.

"Haha, how cute! Just call me Oppa, Hyunae ah " He smiled showing his dimples.

"N-Neh!"

"Hmm...seems like you guys get along well, then there will be no problem for you guys to live with each other" LSM smiled.

"B-Boh? You mean I'm going to be living with the Super Junior sunbaenims?!"

"Precisely, your oppa didn't want you to be living by yourself"

"Oppa? J-Jiyoung oppa?!" I squealed.

"Kyopta!" Leeteuk pinched my cheeks as I pouted.

"Let's go!" I jumped as I pulled Leeteuk's hand to the door.

"Kids...." LSM sighed and shook his head.

Leeteuk's POV

She's really hyper...not like the nervous one a few seconds ago.

"Kaja, you need to meet the other members" I dragged her to our dorm.

//At Suju's Dorm//

"Hyung-!" Yesung  shouted, but stopped when he saw Hyunae.

"Y-YOU BROUGHT A GIRL HOME!?!??!?!?!!?!?" He shouted extremely loud.

"Boh?!?!?!" They all came out of their rooms.

"ANNIYO!" I sighed.

"Annyeong haseyo sunbaehims, Lee Hyunae iminida" She bowed

"She'll be living with us from now on"

"Eh?!?!"

"Hyunae ah, do you know any of them?" I asked her.

"Neh, of course I remember my sunbaenims names"

"Err...then...have you met any of them before?"

"Ah...neh...I think it was....Kyuhyun ssi...."

"Hm? Ah...Hyunae ah...." Kyuhyun looked at her.

"Hmm...Hyunae ssi, how old are you?" Yesung asked her.

"19"

"Chincha?!"

"Neh..."

"Ooo...new maknae!!!!"

"Eh...."

"OKAY! Kyuhyun, since you guys are the maknaes, you'll be sharing a room" I told them.

".....EWW!!!!!!!!!!"Kyuhyun and Hyunae shouted together, Hyung/Oppa!"

"What?...wait....ANNI! WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS THINK WRONG?!?!" I shouted.

"...arasso...I'll share a room with Hyunae..." Kyuhyun pulled Hyunae to his room (A/N: please do not think of anything wrong)

"Aish...." I thought.

Kyuhyun's POV

How am I gonna live with a girl sleeping in my room.

She unpacked her luggage, but took her laptop out...?

"Err....Kyuhyun ssi, do you have a plug in here?" She asked me.

"Ah..yeah, over there." I pointed to a corner.

"Kamasaminda" She walked over and plugged it in, she started playing.

After a while, I took out my laptop.

"ah...Kyuhyun ssi, is it okay if I tweet that I'm going to be staying in Super Junior sunbaenims dorms?" She suddenly asked me.

"Boh?" I walked over to her " Let's see..." I checked her followers and who she follows...hmm...she follows us...wait...what about me?
I quickly typed in 'GameGyu' and clicked 'Follow'

"...Kyuhyun ssi...what are you.."

"You followed everyone but me, so...I made you follow me" I smirked. "Oh...and no, you can not tweet what you just said cause you have many ELFs following you ."

"Ah...arasso."

I walked back to my laptop.

A few minuntes passed with silence, that is until I heard someone playing StartCraft, I turned to my side (A/N: Kyuhyun was sitting on his bed and Hyunae was on the left corner.)

"Oh...is it loud?"

"Anni...but...are you playing StarCraft?"

"Neh...does Kyuhyun ssi play StarCraft as well?"

"Yup! I know...since I'm the King in playing StarCraft, let's verse"  I smirked.

"Hehe...sure, but don't go crying later, okay?" She smirked back.

→→→→→→→→→→
 

Anna:Herro everyone!!!!! Was it good? I'm gonna update tomorrow since my appa told me to get off >>.

Hyunae:Neh,We'll be back...when I kick Kyuhyun ssi's .

Kyuhyun:Yah, I'm the King, remember? I'm gonna be the King forever!


Anna: O--------kay, bye everyone~ see you tomorrow~!!!!!!!! Remember to comment and subscibe! ^^