Dream Concert

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

One of the hottest concert of the year return again with many K-pop idols lining up. Yeahhh.. It's the grand "dream concert". Many idols are participating to perform at this concert. Specifically,4minute, SNSD, Girl's Day, EXID, Gfriend, Mamamoo, Apink, Twice, Red Velvet, EXO, BTS, infinite, seventeen, BEAST, BTOB, ikon, winner, B1A4, Vixx, up10tion, Shinee, and many more. Many artists will share the stage together. Excitement are clearly visible amongst the tense atmosphere.

Hyuna stand around the backstage along with her members. Despite being one of the top girl group in the industry, 4minute members has always been the shy type so they don't usually hang out much with idol from different groups. Some people misunderstood and thought that they're a scary group because of their fierce unnie concept. But honestly it's just them being shy.  

Hyuna just finished retouching her lipstick when someone greet her from behind.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Hyuna sunbaenim."

Hyuna turned her body around, to her surprise an exo member was smiling at her. "Ahh, annyeonghasseyo Sehun-sshi." Hyuna greeted back, feeling glad that at least she knew his name.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Me? Ehm, I'm doing well." Hyuna smiled awkwardly, since she clearly doesn't remember ever being friendly enough with this particular guy in front of her to exchange personal greetings. "How about you?" She asked back just to be polite  

"I'm doing well too.."

After that, things begun to become really awkward around them, Hyuna doesn't really know exo members well and she's not the type who have many topics to tell. They usually just exchange formal greetings when they passed each other. So she didn't know how the rumors about her dating Sehun started. It's just so ridiculous. Beside,this is the very first time Sehun ever talk so close to her, which actually made her a little bit taken aback. I mean, why would he talk to her all of sudden when usually they would just exchange greetings?

"Uhm, good luck for your performance. I heard 4minute songs are doing great this year. I mean it always has been but this year your taking it to a whole new level. Higher up." He said.

"I'm so glad to hear that... Kamsahamnida.Sehun-ssi" Hyuna bowed. "But honestly, we can't even reach your level." She laughed at his praise.

"Ahh, anniyo.." He said humbly. Sehun bited his lips, hesitating whether to ask this or not, but in the end.He gave in, "Uh, Hyuna sunbaenim, c-can I get your number? Maybe we can talk and be friends.You know, normal stuffs."

Hyuna is quite taken aback, but.. "Uh, ne.. Here." She agreed besides she has no reason to reject it, or she'll appear rude. Anyway, he said that he just wants to be a friend so she hope it won't be a problem.  Hastily, Hyuna gave him her phone number.

"Kamsahamnida.. Oh, and please let's drop the formalities and get comfy with each other." Sehun smiled at her.

"Ne Sehun-sshi."

"Uh, just call me oppa. You're my senior anyway." He said.

"Ehm, ne.. Sehun Oppa.." Hyuna complied despite the awkwardness. 

Sehun chuckled due to her cuteness. She's really different from when she's on stage, it must be her charm.

"I'll see you around then.." Sehun waved at Hyuna before walking away.

The 4minutes members who hide themselves or just pretending not to hear anything during the scene approached Hyuna. 

"Yah.. Did Sehun just asked your phone number? So you two..are on?" Jiyoon excitedly asked her, acting a little jumpy. 

"It's not like that unnie.. He said he wanted to be friends with me." Hyuna explained. "Just friends."

"Isn't it obvious that he liked you Hyuna unnie? You know, the whole instagram thing and he even liked some of your photos." Sohyun interjected the conversation.

"Maldo andwae.." Hyuna defended. "The rumors are just ridiculous. How can the netizens assumed we're dating just because of that coincidences? We don't even know each other untill now."

"That's why they call it rumors." Gayoon teased. "Rumors are meant to be theories unless you two proved it's true."

Hyuna just sighed when suddenly a hand draped around Hyuna's shoulder.

"Kookie.." Hyuna look at him, surprised.

"Annyeonghasseyo sunbaenim." Jungkook greeted his seniors.

"Annyeonghasseyo." The 4minute members replied.

It's already common for them to have Jungkook hanging around their waiting room, or otherwise Hyuna will hang around with BTS. They knew how close the two are so it's no longer strange.

"So what's the matter here?"Jungkook asked.

"Oppa, Sehun-sshi asked Hyuna-unnie for her phone number." Sohyun squealed as she told Jungkook.

Jungkook smile faded. "Sehun? You mean exo's Sehun?"

"Ne.." Sohyun nodded. "Isn't it surprising, I mean considering their dating rumors.Who knows they might become one in the future."

Hyuna pouted. "Can we please stop talking about this? Am I dating everyone who like my instagram photos? Does that mean I'm dating 80% of my followers?"

"No..But he is Sehun and some fans are just delulu." Jihyun joined in. "And you two look cute together so why not?"

"Unnie~" Hyuna whined cutely and pouted.

The 4minute members just laughed at her and deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter