Her Confession

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV (karaoke room)

It’s been a few day since Jungkook – Hyuna’s big fight. They haven’t talk to each other since then. It really put Jungkook in a bad mood. He becomes very sensitive and throws tantrum to everyone that get in his way. His hyung really didn’t understand why their usual lovely and cute maknae act like that. They tried everything to ask him the reason but he didn’t even bother them or got mad at them instead.

“Jungkook-ie, let’s sing this song together.” J-Hope gave the mic to Jungkook, invited him to sing along to Red Velvet’s Dumb Dumb.

Jungkook seemed like he didn’t give a and just gave the mic to Jimin instead. “I’m not in the mood.”

Jin sighed looking at the maknae. He’s been living like a zombie these past few days. He didn’t talk much with them and always daydreaming. He didn’t focus during practice and didn’t even eat properly. Actually they already guessed the cause of it. It must be his fight with Hyuna. They never see Jungkook and Hyuna fight like that and especially for this long.

So they planned this karaoke thing, hoping that it can cheer Jungkook a little. But it seemed like it didn’t work as planned.

“Come on, just sing one song!!” Jimin tried to persuade him.

“Ani.. I’m not in the mood to sing.” He refused.

“Yah.. Just have some fun! It’s not like we can go karaoke everyday.” Said V.

Jungkook sighed. “Arasso, arasso..” He finally gave up. He snatched the mic from Jimin’s hand and started choosing the song.

He picked the song and started singing.

 

Letting You Go by Park Seo Joon (english translation)

I’m lightly calling out to you
Unlike my heavy heart
I hold myself back and hide behind the playful words
I live as the person you know

You’re smiling so pretty
Honestly, it’s so hard to just look at you
My feet go toward you several times a day
It gets faster day by day

My heart blocks my love
My lips tremble but I hold it in
Because that’s the right thing to do, because I have to
The more I try to have it, the more it’ll break
Because it’s that kind of love

The things that hurt you
I said I would stop all of it, whatever it is
But what if I can’t stop it and you get hurt anyway?
I’m afraid that’s what my heart will be to you

My heart blocks my love
It flows without a single moment of rest
I shouldn’t do this, I will lose everything
But I take a step back, this is as far as I should go
Because it’s that kind of love

I think I’ve had this heart for a while
It’s not mine and it won’t listen to me
Everytime I see you

I can’t do anything about my heart
My heart keeps hurting more and more
I can’t hold it in, I want to hold you
But I’m afraid my feelings will make you cry
So I’m letting you go once again

 

Jungkook still stared into the space even after the song is finish.

“Jungkook-ie…” Jin nudged him but he didn’t even move an inch.

“YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!!” V screamed in his ears.

“Ne, ne??” Jungkook flinched, startled. He finally snapped back to reality.

“We called you so many times.” V nagged.

“HYUNG!!” Jungkook suddenly got up from his seat. “I told you I don’t want to sing. Why you made me sing this song? Haisssh…” He left the room, leaving the 6 boys dumbfounded.

They looked at each other in confuse.

“Did we tell him to sing that song??” J-Hope frowned.

“Ani..” V answered.

“Ani..” Jimin answered.

“He picked the song himself.” Jin scratched his scalp.

“He’s been acting weird lately. He’s really sensitive.” Said Jimin. “He looks like he’s ready to shoot fire to everyone.”

“Is he going through puberty again?” Suga commented.

They shrugged.

“Just let him.. Maybe he needs time alone.” Suggested the leader, Rap Monster.

“Yeah.. It’s Saturday anyway, I guessed he won’t go back to dorm tonight. He’ll mostly sleep at his apartment.” Added Jimin.

“Let’s just continue our party.” J-Hope took the mic and started selecting song.

The other members nodded in agreement and continued their karaoke night.

 

Jungkook’s POV

I left my members and walked home alone. They must be confused or upset maybe. But I’m really not in the mood to play around.

“Kim Hyuna, I really miss her.” I my chest, it’s been hurting since our fight. 

I stared at the sky. "Grandpa, what should I do?"

 

~ flashback  (12 y.o Jungkook)

"Grandpa, why Toto's death? I took care of him everyday, but why he's death?" I cried in front of my puppy death body.

He was abandoned. I found him at the playground with Hyuna and I decided to took him. I took care of him everyday and I loved him, he's my first pet. We only spent 3 weeks together, so I can’t accept it when he’s d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter