Chuseok Holiday

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Eommuni, the soup is done." Hyuna took a spoonful of the brooth and gave it to her to taste it.  "Eottaeyo??"

"Ommo.. Very delicious. Uri Hyuna jjang!!" She gave her thumbs up.

Hyuna hugged her arm playfully. "Gomawoyo eommuni."

She sighed. "If only my kid is as sweet as you." She turned to Jungkook who's busy with his computer game. "Yah, Jungkook!! Help Hyuna to set the table! Your dad and hyung will come anytime sooon."

"Wait, wait.. I almost win." Jungkook said without leaving the screen.

"Jeon Jungkook!!" Jungkook's mom glared at him.

"Eomma..." He whined.

She shook her head. "Aigooo.. This kid jinjja.."

"Eommuni, I'll set the table. Don't worry!" Said Hyuna.

She smiled. "This is one of the day when I really want to have a daughter. Fortunately Hyuna is here." She turned to Jungkook again. "You should learn from Hyuna." She hugged Hyuna affectionally.

Jungkook finally turned off his computer. "Ne.. Arasso.. Sometimes I also wonder who's your real kid. You loves her more than me." He said jokingly.

They all laughed.

"Yah.. You don't even call me as much as Hyuna, how could you say that?" He knocked Jungkook's head.

"Ouch.. It hurts." He whined.

Hyuna sticked out her tongue, mocking Jungkook.

"Yah.. Are you mocking me?" Jungkook said to Hyuna.

"P-A-B-O" She said.

"Yah.. come here.."

"Anni..." Hyuna ran away. "Jungkook pabo.."

Jungkook chased her and in a second the living room turned into a playground. They played tag like a 3 years old kid.

"Aigooo.. When will they grow up?" Jungkook's mom shook her head. "I guessed I have to set the table by myself."

They continued to play tag until Jungkook finally catched Hyuna. He tossed her on the coach and positioned himself on top of her, trapping her between his arms, so she can't run away again.

"Are you give up now?" Jungkook asked.

"Never..." She sticked out her tongue.

"Don't say I didn't warn you later." He tickled Hyuna.

"Kyaaaaa.." She moved her body uncontrollably due to ticklish. "Mianhe, mianhe.. I was wrong." She gave up.

"What do you say? I can't hear you." Jungkook .

"MIANHEEEE..." She screamed.

He stopped tickling her. "Good girl.." He smirked.

Hyuna pouted but then she realized that their position is a little bit weird, and Jungkook realized it too. They both blushed.

"Ehhem, until when the two of you will stay in that position?"

They looked up to the voice.

"Hyung..." Jungkook immediately got up, thanked his hyung quietly for saving him from that awkward situation.

"Eomma and appa are waiting in the dining room. But if you want to continue the couples think, I can ask them to wait." He teased them.

"We are not couple.." They said in union. Jungkook especially glared at him.

"Arasso, arasso.. No need to tense up."

Hyuna and Jungkook followed him to the dining room and joined their parents. Hyuna took a seat beside Jungkook's mom.

"Here.. Eat a lot! Aigooo, you're very skinny.." Jungkook's mom put a lot of side dishes on Hyuna's plate.

"Ne.. Jal meokkesseumnida." Hyuna said happily.

It's been a years since Hyuna knew Jungkook's family. They've been friends for like forever, so it's not surprising if they know each other family very well. Hyuna is very close with Jungkook's family especially his mom. Ever since her mother's death Hyuna often join them in any special occasion, chuseok for example. Hyuna was happy because they made her feel like she have a family again. They treats Hyuna like their own daughter and they also loves Hyuna so much. Deep down, they always wish that someday Jungkook will marry her so they can be a real family but Jungkook always insist that they're just friends and will stay like that forever.

"Eomma, why you put so many food on Hyuna's plate but not give me anything?" Jungkook complained.

"Are you jealous?" Teased his dad.

"You already grown up. You can take your own food." His mom added.

Jungkook pouted. He might be a manly man, but he's forever a baby for his mom.

"Aigooo.. Uri Jungkook is jealous." Hyuna teased.

Hyuna deboned the fish and put the meat on Jungkook's plate. "Here.. Don't complained anymore."

Jungkook smiled again and enjoyed his food.

"Hyuna cook almost everything. Her food is become more and more delicious everytime she cook for us." Praised Jungkook's mom.

"As expected, our Hyuna jjang." Added Jungkook's dad.

"Eomma, she cook better than you." Said Jungkook's hyung which rewarded by a pinch on his arm by his mom.

They chatted and joked with one another during the dinner, just like a real family.

"Eommuni, let me wash the dishes." Hyuna immediately offer after they finished the dinner.

"Ani, ani.. Just relax and take a rest, it's not everyday you have holiday like this." Jungkook's mom resisted.

"Anniyo... You are the one who should take a rest since not everyday I'm here." Hyuna massaged her shoulders. "I'll take care of everything, so don't worry and take a rest."

She smiled. "Aigooo... I really want you to just live here."

Hyuna laughed. "Ne.. Now, take a rest!" Hyuna winked.

She nodded, obeyed the young girl.

Hyuna spotted Jungkook who tried to escape quietly.

"Kookie, where are you going? You have to help me!" Hyuna put her hands on her waist.

Jungkook sighed and walked toward Hyuna. "Ne, ne..."

Jungkook's mom shook her head. "Aigoo.. He never listen to me. Only Hyuna can control him." She thought to herself before leaving the two alone.

 

Jungkook's POV (hyung's room)

I hung out at my hyung's room for some boys time after helped Hyuna washing the dishes and did the cleaning. She caught me right before I can escape, how lucky I am. But at least I can finally relax right now. I don't have many holiday so I'm happy that I can be with my family again.

"How are you doing?" Hyung asked.

"Nothing much.. Just like usual, practice, full pack schedule, repeat.."

"Sometimes I still can't believe the fact that my little brother is a celebrity now." He laughed.

"Get use to it.."

"So you must be know some pretty girls right? Girl group maybe. Can you introduce someone to me?"

I shooked my head. "I'm not close with girl group. Even if I do I won't introduce you."

"Yah... You're so greedy." He smacked my head.

"Whatever.." I rolled my eyes.

"Ahh, I forgot that you never be good about girls. Can't blame you then."

Well, he's right. I never be good about girls and I tended to be nervous being around them and it often makes me uncomfortable. The only girl that I'm close with is Hyuna.

"You work with many pretty girls. If I were you I would date them. I'm so jealous of you." He said.

"Ne, ne, ne.." I didn't bother him and just busy with my phone. My hyung is actually a nice person, but he really loves girl. He's a complete opposite of me. I don't even know how many girls he date before.

"So how's you with Hyuna?"

I frowned. "Me and Hyuna? We're doing fine like usual."

He rolled his eyes. "Not that.. I mean how's your relationship progress? Do you confess to her already?"

"Uhukk, uhukkk.." I choked. "How many times do I have to tell you that we're not in that kind of relationship. Why would I confess to her?"

"Yah.. I'm your hyung. Do you think you can fool me?" He looked at me sharply, made me nervous. "Think about it, you always nervous being around girls but you shower her with affection and you do skinship with her naturally. I can tell from the way you look at her, eyes full of love."

"Eyes full of love my . We've known each other for so long, so I feel comfortable doing skinship with her. But we're just a friends, and that's it. End of story.."

"You can deny it as many time as you want. But you can't fool your heart." His expression is very serious, which is not usual.

"Hyung, stop it! I don't want to talk about that." I said.

He sighed. "Why I have a pabo dongsaeng?"

"MWO??"

"Yah little brat, listen!" He patted my back. "Hyuna is a very pretty and nice girl. I'm sure there's many guy out there who's dying to have her. So just don't regret it later if you loose her. This is my advice as your hyung."

I gritted my teeth. Somehow I feel uncomfortable and stuffy inside. I wanted to talk back but my words is stuck in my throat. I know that my family always try to match me with Hyuna. It's not that I don't like her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter