Law Of The Jungle in Samoa (Part 1)

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV (Incheon International Airport)

Hyuna just got off from her van and is immediately greeted by the fans that waited for her at the airport.

"I'm nervous." Hyuna told the camera while waving at her fans.

"Omoo.. Eotokke?" Hyuna squealed cutely.

She wandered around, looking for her fellow cast members who will go to the Samoa with her.

"This is my first time going to this show. I heard from my friends that this show is very difficult but also very fun at the same time." She said to the camera while walking. "I'm so excited. I know this would be a great experience."

"Ahh, right Jungkook called me this morning and told me about the things that I should bring, how to stay safe in jungle, blah blah blah. He lectured me about this and that. It's not like he ever go to jungle himself. I don't know why he nagged so much. Sometimes I wonder if he's my mom." Hyuna laughed jokingly until she saw her cast members and approached them.

"Annyeonghasseyo, 4minute's Hyuna imnida." Hyuna bowed.

"Ah,Hyuna, it's nice having you here. Not everyday, we have a pretty girl joining us as one of the casts." Kim Byungman the leader of the tribe welcomed her warmly. The cast usually call him Chief Byungman.

"Noona,annyeong." Got7's Jackson who is also one of the casts approached and greeted her, asking her to give him a high five as he held his hand in front of her.

"Ne.. Annyeong hasseyo." Hyuna greeted him back and played along, givinh him a high five.

"Noona, why are you so awkward? We're close aren't we?"

Hyuna was taken aback by Jackson's statement. "Are we close?" She asked innocently.

"We greeted each other a few times before." Jackson reasoned out. "So now we're close."

Hyuna can't help but laugh. It's true that they greeted each other at the backstage sometimes but doesn't mean that they're close right? For Jackson greeting each other means they're already close.This guy is very hillarious, Hyuna thought.

Kim Byungman interrupted the two. "Don't worry, he acted like that to everybody." He teased.

"Ne.. I understand." Hyuna replied

After the little chat,They waited for the other casts to come. The cast members came one by one. There's rocker Jung Joon Young, actor Lee Sang Yeob, Lee Won Jong, and also singer Kang Kyun Sung.

"Is everybody here already?" Hyuna asked.

"Not yet. There's still one person left."  Chief Byungman answered. "Ahh, that's him coming."

Hyuna turned around only to find a familiar face.

"Taehyung oppa??"

He gave Hyuna his signature smile. "Annyeong hasseyo. BTS V imnida. Please take care of me." V bowed to the cast members as well as Hyuna.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Hyuna asked.

"What do you mean? I'm one of the casts in this tribe." He laughed.

"What? But why didn't Jungkook told me about you coming here?"

"Because I told him not to tell you." He said as he patting her head.

"Aissh.. You should've just told me earlier. At least there's one person that I know well, so I don't need to be nervous last night." She pouted.

He laughed.  "Arasso, arasso.. Let's go." He helped Hyuna with her luggage even when she's not asking and that makes everybody praise him as the gentleman in the crew. 

The cast and the crew boarded the plane. Hyuna took a seat between V and Jackson. The 3 maknaes got along really well, maybe it's because of their similarities in age.

They had fun talking and playing jokes at each other during the long flight. Jackson always managed to make all the cast laugh by his craziness. After few hours,many of them had already fall asleep. They have to take the chance to sleep as long as they can before the long tiring journey.

Hyuna too fall asleep on V's shoulder.

"Is she asleep?" V whispered to Jackson, lowering his voice careful not to wake Hyuna.

"Yes.." Jackson whispered back.

V sighed in relief while watching Hyuna sleeping peacefully. Jackson carefully put a blanket on top of Hyuna.

"Hyung.. Hyuna noona is very pretty. Sleeping or not.She's really cute" Jackson commented, showing his thumbs up to the camera.

V smirked. "Jungkook asked me to take care of her. If I don't I'll get into trouble." Said V to Jackson, he keep his voice low so she won't wake up.

"Jungkook hyung and Hyuna noona friendship is a friendship goal."

"I know right.." V nodded. "He never told me about her before our debut. We only knew that he had a very close childhood friend, but we never knew who. Then suddenly she appeared on our debut showcase and at that time she already a big star. And the members thought like what's this big senior doing here? After that we finally knew that she's Jungkook childhood friend." He explained to the camera.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll help you take care of her. I'll protect her." Said Jackson enthusiastically.

"You heard that Jungkook? Your best friend will save with us." V talked to the camera himself, as we expected from alien.

 

Author's POV (Samoa Island)

After a long flight they finally arrived at Samoa. A paradise island, a treasure island. It was a very beautiful and breathaking island.

All of the cast line up to greet the viewers.

"We're in Samoa..." Greeted the cast, waved their hands to the camera.

"The themed of this survival is treasure island." The PD announced. 

"Treasure island?" The cast busy talking among themselves.

"Are we leaving after we find the treasure?" Chief Byungman joke. "Gold or something."

"Treasure is here, why we look more?" Joon Young said, pointing at himself.

Hyuna hitted him playfully. It doesn't take long for her to get along with the cast.

"Right here too.." Jackson said.

"Aren't we the real treasure?" The cast joke.

"You've become a treasure hunter and should find a treasure at an each survival spot." Said the PD. "The first step is, go up more, there will be a hint about your survival." He explained.

"I understand." The cast exclaimed.

"Find the crucial hint and go to the destination." Woon Jong the oldest in the group said.

That's how their journey to the treasure started.

 

They arrived at their first survival spot. It calls To Sua Ocean Trench. To Sua means a big hole in Samoan. It is listed as the number 7 in the world out of places you must visit before you die. A big hole was made due to the eruption of a volcano in the past. And current To Sua was made from the seawater coming in through waterways under the hole. Literally it's an art piece of the nature.

The casts and the staffs amazed by the incredible beauty. The trench is as deep as 30 meter.

 

this is to sua ocean trench...

 

"This is sea water isn't it?" V asked as he looking down.

"It is sea water." The PD answered.

"Let's go down and find a hint." The chief suggested. 

"How do we go down by the way?"Joon Young asked. "It's 30 meter deep."

"Doesn't the ladder look dangerous?" Sang Yeob commented.

What they said is right. The gradient was almost 90 degree. But they only get to know the hint once they go down.

"It's in there. Wanjeon daebakk.." Said Woon Jong.

The chief take the lead. He went down first.

"Oh, it looks scary." Said Sang Yeob.

"Are you afraid?" V a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter