Law Of The Jungle in Samoa (Part 2)

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The members already finish built their jungle house and lighted a fire, now it's finally time for hunting food..

They divided their tasks. Some of them went fishing and the others searched for any fruits or edible plants nearby. Hyuna team up with V to fishing. Well, actually it's not fishing because they only use net. Let's just say they're catching fish, not fishing.

They walked to the river.

"I can't believe I'm doing something that I only saw on TV." Commented Hyuna.

"Yes.. Me too."

Only the next second. "Aaaaah..." Hyuna almost slipped, but V managed to caught her hand before she fell.

"Hyuna-yah.." V patted his own chest, frustrated. "Can you please try not to hurt yourself for once? I felt like I almost got a heart attack everytime."

Hyuna grinned. "Mianheyo oppa."

V sighed. "Grabbed my hand. The rocks are very slippery here."

Hyuna nodded and immediately grabbed his hand, she followed V's lead.

"I think this is a perfect place for fishing." Said V.

"Omoo... There's many fish here." Said Hyuna excitedly.

They started catching fish with the net they brought.

Hyuna conentrate holding the net while V luring the fish to the net. One fish swim right into the net.

"Oohh.. We catch it, we catch it.." Hyuna screamed.

Their first fish in the jungle.

"We got it." V's expression brighten.

"It's because you pushed it oppa." Said Hyuna.

They put the fish they catched into a plastic bag and continue to fish again.

"Nice work." V high five Hyuna.

"Th, there, there.." Hyuna pointed at a bunch of fish.

"Come, come here.." Hyuna and V stupidly calling for the fish to come, as expected from this two weirdo.

"Right, right.. Come here, come in." Hyuna called the fish to get in the net. "A bit more."

V tried to hypnotize the fish. Surpisingly, it's working. The fish finally get inside the net and they immediately catch it. Mouth fishing succed...

"Woah.. It's working." Hyuna squealed. "Daebakk..."

"You're good." Praised V.

"It's because we conciliated well." Hyuna said.

V tried to grab the fish. "Arrrghh.." V whined because the fish is moving. "It attacks me with it's fin."

"Yahh.." Hyuna punched the fish, made it faint. "I'm too cruel right?"

"Ani, ani.." V amazed by Hyuna’s easygoing attitude. "You're cool!"

Hyuna finally grabbed the fish and put it on the plastic bag.

Fishing with talking continue. In no time they already catch another fish and some other to come, they even catch an eel. Hypnosis, fishing, succesful..

After they catched enough fish they went back to their house. Chief Byungman told them to prepare the fish so they went to clean the fish.

"I just have to scale it?" Hyuna asked, she bited her lips nervously because she never scale a fish in her life. She usually just buy the clean one from the fish market. "I feel like the fish are staring at me." She started to scaled the fish.  "This is how you do it right?"

V laughed at her. "Here, let me do it for you."

In the end V did it. Done preparing the fish they grilled the fish. All the members gathered in front of the fire and started sharing the food. Chief Byungman gave the fish to Hyuna first, since she's the only woman in this tribe.

"Kamsahamnida.." Said Hyuna recieving the fish happily.

"This is our first food today." Jackson said.

"I was really hungry." Sang Yeob added.

They ate in silent, too hungry to talk.

"The prawns that Byungman samchun caught is very fresh and delicious." Hyuna said.

"Everything is delicious when you're hungry." Commented Joon Young.

They laughed.

"Oppa, try this." Hyuna feed the prawn to V.

V smiled happily, eating the prawn that Hyuna gave him.

"Can you give me the head?" Hyuna asked to the members. "Originally prawn's head is the most delicious part."

"Here.." V leaned his head toward Hyuna.

She chuckled due to V's joke, she ruffled his hair.

"Here.." Everyone gave their prawn's head to Hyuna which she ate deliciously.

"I'm glad that Hyuna is very easygoing. She doesn't even bother to use make up here even she's an idol." Praised Chief Byungman.

"Yes, not many idols can be like her." Big bro Woon Jung added.

"She's very innocent. She's different from when she's on stage right?" Joon Young said.

"I think she's prettier without make up." V mumbled to himself.

"Mworago?" Asked the tribe.

"Ah, aniyo, aniyo.. It's nothing." V answered nervously.

Hyuna just laughed.

After a hard day, now it's time to sleep for the members. They prepared for sleep.

"Did you use the spray that I gave you?" V aksed to Hyuna.

"Ne.." Hyuna nodded.

Here, took my jacket. It's very cold here." V offered.

"No, no.. I'm okay." Hyuna rejected.

"Just take it. I have another one anyway." V didn't accept no as an answer and just put his jacket on Hyuna.

Hyuna giggled. "Did Jungkook told you to do this too?"

"Ani.. I just don't want you to be cold."

"Ohh.." Only that word came from Hyuna's mouth.

"Okay, let's sleep then." V broke the ice before it becomes more awkward.

"Good night."

The members layed on the sleeping bag and in no time they already fall asleep. Who can blame them? They went through many hardship today...

 

Author's POV (the next morning)

The rained poured hard since morning. All the members put on their raincoat.

"It will pass by soon." Said Woon Joong.

Like Woon Joong said, the rain stopped. Just like that they spent their day accomplished the PD's mission and looked for the treasure, till the night come again.

They happily ate the prawns that they catch as their dinner menu, but just after they finished eating the rain start pouring again. It rained hard to the point that the water volume keep increase. They decided that it's better to change their survival spot for safety before the situation become worst. Only two days in jungle and they already faced many life threatening situation.

 

Author's POV (another morning in the jungle)

It's another morning in Samoa and they still have to bear the Samoa rain that is not stopping at all. They already change their survival spot to the beach. It was an incredible sight, if only it's not raining.

The members line up for a group shoot. But the wind is very strong, it's hard to even open their eyes. Using a raincoat is just useless. The wind blowed their coat and hair anywhere, their looks is just very messy.

"Why is the weather like this?" Asked Jackson.

"It was hot so I ask someone to turn on the aircon." Joon Young made a joke.

"Did you order that too?" Asked Woon Young, pointing to the wave.

"Of course." Joon Young answered.

"Omoo.. The wind is just so.." Hyuna rubbed her eyes to get the dirt off.

"Before it gets dark again we have to find a spot for the house first." Woon Jung suggested.

"I will settle the house matter." Said the chief. "Woon Jung hyung, Kyung Sun, and Sang Yeob can stay here with me. The rest of you go out and hunt for our dinner."

"Let's start moving.." Jackson said.

Jackson and Joon Young team up to look for calm or shell on the beach, while Hyuna and V looking for fruits at the jungle behind the beach.

"Woooahhh.." V screamed, feeling the wind. "It's fascinating."

"I dreamt this is our first day shooting again." Hyuna laughed, thinking about the hardship they went through. "I feel like I can do anything when I go back to Korea."

"Whenever my mother cooks, I will really eat it well." V stated to the camera. "I miss my family and my members."

"I even miss Jungkook's annoying nagging." She looked at the camera. "You have to treat me well if I can get out from this place safely."

They start hunting for fruits. Instead, they joke around a lot. They even found a weird looking fruit and attempt to taste it.

V took the first bite. 1.. 2.. 3.. His expression changed, he spitted it out. "Woah, it's really bitter. Jinjja..."

Hyuna laughed at V's expression.

"I don't think it's edible." V said.

"Is there even anything here?" Hyuna wandered around.

"We need to keep searching." V answered.

They tried to get a fruit from the tree when suddenly...

"Wait a minute, what's that?" Hyuna eyes widened when she saw the little creatures behind V. "It's a bee! Oppa! Oppa!"

"Oppa, quickly come out!!" Hyuna squealed.

"Where is it?" V quickly following Hyuna's order.

"There's a bee.."

"Did I just disturb a bee nest?" V asked. "Wew.. There's so many of them!"

"It's there, it's there." Hyuna screamed hysterically.

"It's coming to me." V tried to avoid the bee.

"I'm wearing yellow." Hyuna whined cutely, afraid if the bee will think that she's honey.

"Yah, Kim Hyuna come here! Come here!"

Hyuna immediately followed. But then…

“Arrrrgh… Argghh..” V suddenly screamed in pain.

“Gwenchanayo oppa?” She asked worriedly.

V held his neck. “Aissh… it hurts."

“Oppa, let’s get out of here first.” She grabbed V’s hand and dragged him out of the jungle and back to the open beach.

She checked his neck worriedly, he stung by a bee. “Oppa,  I think you need a treatment!”

The medical team immediately approached them.

“Does it hurt when you move? Are you hurting anywhere?” Asked the doctor while he checking his neck.

“No, it’s okay.” V answered. “It’s not itchy, but it hurts a little.”

“Is it there?” (the poison) V asked.

“If there is any poison residue visible, I can effectively remove it. However, seems like there is no poison.” The doctor answered. “Seems like it just sat on your neck and left.”

Hyuna started tear up watching V’s unexpected injury. “I’m so upset.” Her tears flowed out of worry.

“Yah.. Wy are you crying?” He shook Hyuna’s hand playfully to calm her.

“Right now, seems like there’s no poison and you don’t have any allergy symptoms so far. But just as a precaution, I’ll give you this medicine.” The doctor said.

“Ne..” V took the medicine.

He looked at the camera. “I’m not crying!” He joke to the camera.

V turned his attention to Hyuna. “Why are you still crying? Stop crying already!"

“This is tears of annoyance.” Hyuna screamed cutely. “Tears full of annoyance.”

V laughed and pat this kiddo's head. He wondered if she’s really the y queen Kim Hyuna that he usually watch on TV. But it's kinda r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter