Re-Bye

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna's POV (Sohyun's apartmant)

It's been awhile since I last hang out at Sohyun's place. I quite busy recently, but not today. So I decided to chill with Sohyun. 

"Sohyun.. Do you have any ice cream?" I opened Sohyun's refrigerator and checked what's inside.

"I don't think I have one." Sohyun answered from living room.

I pouted and closed the refrigerator's door. I joined Sohyun at living room, she's watching television. But I played with my phone instead. Ever since our meeting at hospital Sehun oppa never absence to send me message everyday or call me sometimes. Even when he's busy, at least he'll send me good morning or good night text. He's a nice and fun person so I love to talk with him. Besides him there's also Taehyung oppa. Since we went to the jungle together, we became closer and he texted me regularly. But then he's a little busy nowadays with his group tour and movie shoot so he can't text me as much as he used to. 

"Why you smile like pabo by yourself?" Sohyun teased me.

"Yah.. Kwon Sohyun." I pouted.

She laughed. "Who are you texting? Sehun?"

Well, she got me. "Anniyo.." I denied.

"Then who? Are you secretly dating someone?"

"No.."

"I'll ask Jungkook oppa then. Maybe he know something."

"He doesn't know anything." I sticked out my tounge.

Sohyun shrugged. "By the way I don't see him recently. Isn't that you usually hang out with him a lot?"

"He's not in Seould right now. BTS went on a tour around Korea." I answered.

"Ahh, I see."

Sohyun turned her concentration back to television and switched the channel.

"Omoo.. Unnie, look!" She pointed at the television screen. "It's my current favorite group."

I saw ikon sat in a line while Yoo Heeyeol the host interviewing them. And there's him, Kim Hanbin sat at there.. Well, of course he is. He's the leader.

"Unnie, isn't that B.I is very cool and handsome?" Sohyun seemed very excited.

He is.. But I don't want to admit that. Sohyun doesn't know about my past relationship with him or him being my ex boyfriend, so I don't blame her for bringing that up. 

"Not at all. He's not my type." I answered sarcastically.

"Unnie.. There must be something wrong with your eyes."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever.." If only she knew.

Kim Hanbin, he used to be a very important person in my life. I met him during my trainee day and we date for almost 1 year. He's cool and handsome, just like Sohyun said. He's very talented and one of the best trainee at that time. We dream the same dream and we share the same passion, so it didn't take long for us to be attracted to each other. I hate to admit it, but there was a day that I really loved him with all of my heart. He seemed like a cold person but he treated me warmly. I was out of it because of his gentleness, his sweetness, and his lies. At that time I sincerely wish that he would be my last love. My dream changed, instead of a famous singer I wang to become a good wife. I was such a fool and it was so hard to move on. Jungkook always told me that he's not good for me, but I was very stubborn. I should have listen to him. Even so, I think everything happen for a reason. After losing him, I earned a bigger hope and look at where it takes me. 

"Unnie, listen!" Sohyun's words snapped me back to reality.

"Ne?"

"The interview is very interesting."

I turned my attention to televison.

"We worked very hard  for this new track. Especially our leader, Hanbin hyung. He's the one who composed and wrote the lyrics for this song." Said the boys.

"It's about a breakup from a bad boy's perspective. The lyrics express his feelings at the time of breakup." The host said.

"It's about someone like B.I right?" Another member chimed in.

"Sure, I'm a bad boy." B.I agreed.

"Do you ever experienced such a breakup before?" Asked the host.

"To be honest, yes. My agency won't like it if I say something like this, but I like to come clean to my fans." He answered.

"Woah.. Namja, namja.." The boys .

"Can you tell us more about this?" The host tried to dig deeper.

"I date someone during my trainee period. He's a good girl and I loved her. But I was too selfish and naive."

I felt my heart stop for a second. I didn't expect him to ever admit it let alone broadcast it. 

"I wrote this song based on my true feelings. Because it was my own experience, the feels comes alive and more emotional." He further explained.

"I understand." Said the host. "So, can we listen to the song now?"

"Ne.." The members answered.

I watched them carefully as they start to sing the song. I never really listen to ikon's song because I always avoid something related with Hanbin. But since he said that this song might be about me, I'm curious to listen the song. So I paid extra attention to the lyrics.

 

Apology - Ikon (english translation)

You always waited for me
At the same place as always
But I was gone, I was gone

Don't trust me like a fool
I said I'd protect you forever
But it was all a lie, lie

For some reason, today the TV dramas I always watched
Have such cliche scenes that seem to be laughing at me
As if I'm a sinner I just run away
And yet again, you yell at me to go away

You always knew that I'm a selfish kind of guy
I guess I felt burdened by you when you were just asking for the slightest of attention
Without even leaving a single photos like everyone else takes
Until the very last moment we only think about me

* Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you
I hope you'll be well
Sorry, sorry, I hope you forget about me as well
Although it hurts

** That promise we made to be together forever
No longer exists
I'm sorry I couldn't keep it

I'm always at different places
Everynight with my friends
I'm out all night

The phone I turned over
There was one last missed call from you

For some reason today's the radio playing
The songs we enjoyed together
As if I'm a sinner I just run away
And yet again, you yell at me to go away

I hope I'm just one of the many people in your life that comes and goes
I hope that as the tears and cherry blossoms fall there will be new life sprouting from them
And I hope our memories are short and beautiful just like the sunset
And I hope all of these things are able to push at your slender back with good nature

Repeat * and **

The words I couldn't say
I'm sorry that I was not good enough for you
That until the very end I only show you such a small part of me

Please forgive me for not being able to fill you up
I hope you meet someone better than me, kinder than me

Repeat * and **

 

I knew that I shouldn't feel like this. It's already passed a few years ago. But hearing the song and the lyrics made all the memories came back to me. I thought I would be all right, but I was wrong, it still hurt me. I hate him because he betrayed me. But I hate myself more for always run away and not end the things through. It's not him who run away, but me. I should have done it so I won't have any regret and any lingered feelings. It's not like I still love him, I already pass that stage a long time ago. It's just, I still have many things that I couldn't tell him and it made me feel stuffy.

"Unnie, isn't that he's cold? He admit that he made this song for his ex girlfriend." Sohyun commented.

I didn't reply, and busy with my own thought instead.

"Yah unnie.. Are you listening to me?" She shook my body.

I snapped back to reality. "Eh, ne.."

"You've been acting weird, jinjja."

I grabbed my coat and stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'll go to convenient store to buy some ice cream. Do you want something?" I asked, made an excuse to leave for a moment. I need to calm myself.

She shrugged. "Anni.."

"See you later then.." I said as I left her apartmant.

 

Hyuna's POV

I walked out from the apartmant and wandered around. Actually I didn't know where I want to go, I just need some fresh air to clear my mind.

I felt some people staring at me. "It's 4minute Hyuna isn't it?" Some high school girls whispered with each other. Well, not exactly whisper because I can hear it.

I became nervous. I only use light make up today, so I didn't expect people to recognize me.

"Majja, majja.. It's Hyuna."

What should I do? Should I just respond them? Am I being rude if I'm leaving.

"Unnie, unnie.." They started to approach me. There's 4 of them.

"Ne?" I gave them a big smile. I should be nice to fans after all.

"Where is Jungkook oppa? Is he with you? How's BTS" They start bombarding me with a questions about Jungkook and BTS. I should have expect this. I mean it's happen all the time, BTS fans approached me to ask about Jungkook and blah, blah, blah. I don't hate it, it's just sometimes they can be too much.

"I, I don't really know." I answered.

"You're lying.. Are you dating Jungkook oppa?" Said one of them.

I flusterred by their sudden action. "Anniyo.."

"So why don't you tell us everything you know about BTS?" One of them glared at me.

"Mw, mwo?" I was nervous, I got a bad feeling about this.

"Tell me where's BTS oppa lives!!" One of them yelled at me and the rest are glaring at me.

"I.. I.. Omooo.. BTS right there.." I pointed at somewhere behind them to trick them. I don't think it would work but I'm surprise that it is.

I ran as fast as I can without looking back. I still can heard their voice yelling at me when I turned to get out from their eye sight. But suddenly someone pull me and cupped my mouth. I struggled to release myself but it's useless. He's too strong.

Am I being kidnap? Is it the end of me? What am I gonna do? I almost cry.

"Sssstt.." The person who cupped my mouth whisper to me.

I looked up. My eyes widened, can't believe what I see. "H, hha, hannbinn oppa."I said with his hand still on my mouth.

"Sssstt.." He put his point finger in front of his lips, signaled me to shut up.

"Where is she? Where is she?" I glanced at a group of high school girl who chased me. They're just a few meters away from me but they can't see me because Hanbin oppa blocked me with his body.

"Let's go there.." They went to other side and finally out of my sight.

I sighed in relief, but then I just remember that there's one more problem.

"Hmm, hmmm.." I tap his hand, asked him to let go his hand from my mouth.

He realized. "Ahh, sorry.." He let go of his hand.

I stared at my shoes, didn't want to make an eye contact with him. It's just too awkward. I don't even know how he end up here when I just thought about him earlier. Is this some kind of drama or what? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter