Deal or No Deal??

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV (BTS’s practice room)

I haven’t talk with Hyuna at all since yesterday. The image of Sehun sunbaenim kissed her cheek keep on popping in my mind. Plus the articles about them watched our concert together last night are all over the internet so the delulu fans started to ship them hard. I read so many comments that told them to date, like WTF?? It really put me on a bad mood.

“Okay, good job all. Let’s end the practice here.”  The instructor said. “And Jungkook, I don’t know what happen but you keep on making mistake today. Be more focus next time!” He warned me.

I sighed as I throw myself on the couch. All my members packed up their stuff, ready to go back to dorm. They must be very tired due to yesterday concert and today practice. Well, I also feel the same.

“You’re not coming?” Jimin hyung asked.

“I’ll go later.” I said.

They nodded and left me alone in the practice room.

I took out my phone and checked it, but still no message or miscall. “Haishh… Why she didn’t contact me??” I throw my phone on the couch. Suddenly there’s a notification. I jumped to check my phone. “Advertisement.. !” I swear.

“Is she really angry with me? Ani.. But it’s not 100% my fault. She’s also at fault here. How could she flirt with that jerk when she’s fighting with me?” I ruffled my hair, frustrated. “Aaiisshhh.. I’m so frustrated.”

I glanced at my phone. “Should I call her first?” I took my phone. “Ani.. I have pride.” I put it back. “But, how if she don’t want to contact me again? I knew how scary she is when she’s angry.” I took my phone and dialed her number. But then I pressed cancel and throw my phone on the couch again. “Aisssh… It’s really annoying.”

I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes. All these thought really stress me out. “What’s wrong with me??” I mumbled.

“Yes.. What’s wrong with you? Tsk..” I heard a familiar voice.

Am I starting to hear something right now? Aigooo.. I must be very tired.

“Yah.. Jeon Jungkook.” That voice talked again.

I opened my eyes slowly and found Hyuna’s face staring at me from above. I blinked a few times. Am I seeing something right now? Okay, it’s getting scary.

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” She yelled at me.

I immediately got up from my seat, startled. It turned out to be real.

“Are you day dreaming?” She frowned.

“Ehmm.. Is it really you?” I scratched my scalp.

She rolled her eyes. “Do you think you’re seeing a ghost right now?” She took a seat on the couch.

I took a seat beside her. "Why are you here?" I still can't believe it.

"Do you want me to leave?" She prepared to get up.

I immediately grabbed her hand. "Ani, ani.. Wait."

She sat back, but it became silent again. This is the first time I feel this awkward being around her.

“How’s your wrist?” She asked.

Did she still worry about that? “It’s getting better.” I answered.

She took a tube of medicine from paper bag that she brought. She took my left hand and started apply the medicine on to my bruise. I stared at her, fascinated. I can’t believe that she’s really coming here after what happened yesterday.

“You’re not angry?” I asked carefully.

She glared at me. “I’m angry. I’m totally angry with you. You’re so annoying and rude!!!”

I gulped. I admitted that I was wrong. “Mianhe..” I stared on the ground, didn’t dare to make an eye contact with her. “But, why do you come here?”

She bandaged my bruise. “I can’t sleep last night because I was worry. So I still need to do this.” She patted the back of my hand. “I finished.”

“Gomawo…” I said. Actually I was very touch that she still worried about me after what I did yesterday.

“Why I can’t ignore it even though I’m angry with you? It's really annoying, jinjja.” She shook her head.

"Kim Hyuna.." I called her.

She turned to me. “Mwo?”

“Ehh, did you go home safely yesterday?” That’s the only question that came out from my mouth,

She frowned. “Ne.. Sehun oppa drop me at home.”

Hearing his name already made my anger built up, but I need to hold it. “Since when you becomes very close with him?”

“Well, I don’t know exactly. It just happened that way.” She answered.

“Are you dating him?” I asked.

She choked. “Uhukk, uhukk.. What are you saying? Of course not.” She denied it immediately.

I’m not sure if she tells the truth or not, considering what I saw yesterday. “Don’t date him!” That words just slipped out from my mouth.

She frowned. “Why?”

“You have a bad eyes when it comes to a man. You’ll just end up broken heart again.”

“Mwo??” She turned to me. “Yah Jeon Jungkook, I think you’re too much!!”

“I’m sure that he’s only playing with you. You should thank me that I save you.” I said.

“He’s not that kind of person. Why you suddenly bring him into this?” She seemed upset and it also made me upset that she upset because I badmouth Oh Sehun.

“Not that kind of person? How long did you know him that you can be so sure?” I answered sarcastically. “I told you to meet a nice man, not an arrogant jerk like him.”

“Are you seriously wants to pick a fight with me? If that’s really the point, just tell me!! You got angry at everything that I said. And just for your information, he’s not a jerk so don’t call him like that!”

I was really angry at the moment. She defended him more than me?? “So you take his side now?” I raised my voice.

“I don’t take anyone’s side. Seriously, you’re the one who’s acting like a jerk right now!” She also raised her voice.

“Yes I’m a jerk, then what?? Just go to your Sehun oppa if you like him that much!! You choose him more than our friendship anyway.” I can’t control myself anymore. "I never thought that you'll be that easy!"

She looked at me in disbelief, I knew that she was hurt by my words. I regretted it. But I can’t help it, I really lose control. I didn’t even remember what I said anymore.

"How could you?!" She threw the paper bag from medicine earlier to me, her eyes are teary. “I hate you!!! Don’t ever talk to me again! Pabo….” She ran out of the room.

“Arrrrrgghhh…” I punched the wall due of anger. My fist hurt so badly, but it didn’t hurt as much as my heart.

I sat on the floor. “Why I keep on doing this? Paboo!!!!” I’m really angry to myself.

The thing that I hate the most in this world is seeing Hyuna hurts. I hate everything that hurts her, especially if it’s me.

“What should I do?? I’m such a loser.” I ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

Hyuna’s POV

I stomp my feet as I walk. I was really pissed off, annoyed, angry, sad, everything.

“What’s wrong with him, jinja…” I wiped my tears in annoyance. “What did I do so wrong to him? I’m so speechless.”

I just keep on walking around, didn’t care where I go. I just want to get rid of all of this. But suddenly my phone rang.

“Who’s calling now?” I took out my phone, but I’m really not in the mood of talking.

“Yoboseyo..” I answered.

“Yoboseyo..”

I checked my phone screen to make sure. “Sehun oppa, waeyo?” I sobbed, tried hard not to let it show that I’m crying.

He paused for awhile. “Hyuna, are you crying right now?”

I wiped my tears. “Anniyo…” My voice trembled.

“Where are you?” He asked.

I looked around me. “Han river.”

“Wait at there! Don’t go anywhere!” He said before hang up the phone.

I didn’t even get to say anything. “Yoboseyo.. Oppa.” I checked my phone. “He hung up.”

I sighed. “Why everything is so mess up?” I continued to walk around the Han river. “Jeon Jungkook pabo! Who do you think you are? How could you treat me like that?? Pabo!!” I fumed to myself. “But I’m the stupidest here. Why I have to fall for him again?” I wiped my tears again, tried to stop crying.

“Jajingna!!!” I kicked an empty can in front of me, didn’t expect that would hit someone’s head.

“Ouchhh…” The person in front of me groaned and touched his head that just got hit by me.

“Omoo…” I bite my lips. Aisssh… I’m so pabo. Eotokke?? I hurriedly approached him. “Gwenchanayo? Jeosonghamnida, jeosonghamnida..” I bowed.

He let down his hoodie. “Kim Hyuna..”

I blinked in shock. “Han..bin.. oppa??” It’s really him. I was so shocked to meet him here. Ever since our last encounter, we’ve been in an awkward relationship so I was a little bit taken aback. “Jeosonghamnida..” I bowed and apologized once more. However, this is totally my fault.

“What are you doing here, attacking people with empty can?” He rubbed his head.

I feel guilty. “Mianheyo..” I reached to check his head. “Are you okay?”

I don’t know if it’s just my feeling or he really blushed. “Ehm, ne.. Gwenchana..”

I sighed in relief. “That’s a relieved.”

“So what are you doing here?” He looked at me closely, aware of my reddened eyes.. “Are you crying?”

“Anniyo..” I denied, didn’t want to make an eye contact with him.

He touched my chin, bring it up so he can see me clearly. “You’re crying.” He said.

“It’s okay. Don’t mind me.” I said.

“Yah.. Are you pretending to be strong again?”

“I.. I’m fine.” I tried to assure him.

“I don’t know what happen. But it’s okay to cry if you want. I could lend you my shoulder.”

“I…” Suddenly I started so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter