Our Friendship

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

~ flashback

(6 years old Hyuna and Jungkook)

A litte boy holding a car toy being surrounded by 3 other boys that are obviously older and taller than him.

"Yah.. Give me that toy!" Yelled the tallest one to the little boy.

"No.. It's mine." The little boy defended, holding his toy tightly even though he looked really scared. 

But the other boy snatched the toy harshly away from the little boy. "How dare you speak like that to us?!" He yelled at him.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Suddenly, a little girl who looks just the same age as the little boy yelled at the bullies.

"Aishh.. It's that noisy Hyuna again." The boys grumbled seeing her figure.

The little girl suddenly run to them and pushed the older boy with all her might that made him stumble despite her small frame. "Give it back!!!" She yelled as she pulled the the tallest boy's hair, bite him, and scratched him, pulling any little tactics she can ever think of.

The boys managed to pushed Hyuna away and she fell down to the ground, Hyuna ached from the pain but wipe her tears away and got up  again ready to fight back again.The little boy watched her in amazement as she fought off the bullies.

"Give it back, give it back!" Hyuna kept on hitting the older boys pursuing them to hand over the toy.

"Yah, give it back to her! I don't want to deal with that noisy girl ever again." The oldest boy commanded one of his friends.

They throw the toy car on the ground and hastily left.

Little Hyuna breathed in relief as she saw the group of bullies left. She wiped her sweats and pick up the toy, rubbing the dirts off of it. She approached the little boy and handed the toy back to him.

"This is yours,right?" She said.

"Neh,Th.. Thank you." The little boy replied.

Hyuna only smiled. "Are you new here?"

The little boy nodded in response.

"My name is Kim Hyuna and I'm 6 years old. Nice to meet you.." Hyuna reached out to shake his hand.

The boy smiled back. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. And I'm also 6 years old." He said shaking her hands.

Hyuna smiled excitedly. "Let's be friends.."

Jungkook nodded as he watched Hyuna admiringly. She's very brave even though she's just as small as him, and she helped him fought off the bullies. 

"Ahh, let's go to my house. My mom baked delicious chocolate cookies."  The litte girl suggested.

"Ne.."

They walked hand in hand while talking to each other. This is where the journey of their friendship began...

flashback ends ~

 

Author's POV (Hyuna's apartmant)

Hyuna still sleeping peacefully when she felt someone shook her body.

"Hmmm.." Hyuna mumbled as she attempt to open her eyes a little.

"Good morning." He greeted

Hyuna blinked her eyes few times before closing it again.

"Yahh.. Wake up sleepy head!! It's already 11 am." Jungkook sat on the edge of her bed, pinching her cheeks.

"Jeo jugook.." She force to say in between as her cheeks were being pinched by Jungkook making it hard to understand.(Jeon jungkook)

"I'm back.." He smirked as he let go of his hands off from Hyuna's redden cheeks.

Hyuna just nodded,pulled up her blanket and attempt to continue on sleeping.

"Yahh.. I just came back to Korea after 2 weeks. Shouldn't you at least welcome me?"Jungkook complained at Hyuna's behavior.

"I'm still sleepy." Hyuna whine as it followed by a yawn.

"Come on, wake up.." Jungkook snatch Hyuna's blanket off of her.

"No.." Hyuna whined again, clutching her teddy bear tightly as if her whole life depended on it.

"You left me no choice then." Jungkook said as he carried Hyuna bridal style just to get her out of her bed.

"Yah.. What are you doing?" Hyuna asked as she kicked the air.

Jungkook smirked ,brought her to the bath room and drop her inside the bath tub. He took the shower and sprinkled cold water on Hyuna making her wet.

"KYAAAAA... It's very cold.." Hyuna screamed but Jungkook ignored her cries.

Jungkook just laughed at her and ran away before Hyuna could catch him.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!" Hyuna yelled furiosly from inside the bath room.

Jungkook laughed so hard that his stomach began to hurt.

Jungkook just casually sat on the couch at the living room while watching televison, waiting for Hyuna. Since they grew together, they felt very comfortable being around each other, laughing and joking. There's nothing to hide between them. They already saw each other in their ugliest moment, without make up, sick face, anything.They even knew each other's house password, so it's not surprissing if they suddenly show up at each other's place.

Hyuna walked to the living room, sat besides Jungkook while folding her arms, and pouted.

Jungkook chuckled at her. "Are you still mad?" He asked

"Of course.. Do you know how cold the water is??" Hyuna hit his arm playfully for revenge.

"Arasso, arasso.. Mianhae.." He said but still laughing.

Hyuna pouted.

"I want to give you present that I bought from Germany but I think you won't accept it since you're angry." Jungkook said.

Hyuna turned to him and smiled innocently. "Kookie, we're chingu aren't we?" Her expression changes in a short amount of time.

"Aren't you mad?" Jungkook teased.

"Aniya.. How can I be mad at you?" Hyuna wrapped her arms around Jungkook's right arm.

He laughed. "Arasso, arasso.. It's yours." He gave in handing his present to Hyuna.

Hyuna opened it excitedly. "Uwong.. This sweater is so cute. Gomawo." She smiled while showing aegyo.

"Because you're happy now, let's go out to eat. I'm already very hungry." Jungkook suggested.

Hyuna nodded in agreement. "But how about my schedules?" She said worriedly.

Jungkook sighed. "How could you not know about your own schedules? I called your manager earlier and he said you don't have any schedules today."

Hyuna blinked innocently. "Really? I forgot then." She said smaking her head lightly.

Jungkook shook his head at Hyuna. Always the same old Hyuna.He thought

"Then, let's go go go.." Hyuna cheered excitedly.

Jungkook just scanned Hyuna from head to toe. "Yah, at least tidy up your hair first. It's very messy." He commanded.

Hyuna grinned. "Ahh, you’re right." She said touching her messy morning hair.

Jungkook sighed standing up behind Hyuna and started brushing her hair. "Aigoo... What are you going to do without me? Tsk."

"That's why you're my best friend. I have you to take care of me." Hyuna answered smiling cheekily.

Jungkook chuckled in response of her comment. "I wonder why people call you a "y icon"? It really doesn't suits you."

"Well,sorry to burst your bubbles. It's my charm." She laughed.

"Okay, we're done. Let's go."

Hyuna stood up as Jungkook helped her putting on her coat before leaving the apartmant.

~

Hyuna linked her arm with Jungkook's. 

"It's so cold." Hyuna whined shivering as she tightened up her grip on Jungkook.

"Stop whinning." Jungkook sighed. "Here.." He handed her a pair of hot pack.

Hyuna recieved it happily. "Gomawo kookie, you're jjang!" She said, thumbing up.

"Of course.. Because I'm an oppa." Jungkook said proudly.

"We're born in the same year. You're just 7 months older no need to call you oppa." Hyuna pinched his arm  trying to break his boastful spirit.

"Still I'm older, so you should call me oppa." He insisted.

"Arasso, arasso.. So will oppa buy me a food?"Hyuna giggled emphasizing the word oppa.

"Okay.. Lunch is on me but dinner is on you."

"Yah.. You said you're an Oppa!" Hyuna whined at his statement

"But we're still born in the same year." Jungkook pinched Hyuna's nose.

"You're very annoying, jinjja.." Hyuna pouted.

Finally they entered a cafe where they usually hang out to. It's a very cozy cafe with no paparazzi or press so they can enjoy hanging there like a normal people. They took a seat in their favorite spot at the corner of the cafe.

"I'm so hungry.." Hyuna said rubbing her tummy.

They hurriedly told the waitress their orders.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter