Ch4

Unknown Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at him, confused at his reply, “how do you plan to drive me home if you don’t know where I live?”

“we’re not going to your house….. we’re going to mine” he replied

“e-excuse me?? N-no we’re not! How could you not have mentioned this earlier?? I would have bussed home Jaebum”

“You know, most people call me JB…” he tried to change the topic as he drove up, what I’m assuming, was his driveway

He then turned his car off and unbuckled his seat belt before opening his door, “alright well you can stay in the car all night if you want, or I can help you inside”

“I’m not going inside!” I argued

I watched him run around the car and come to my side. I quickly locked the door so he wouldn’t be able to open it. I couldn’t help but smirk as I watched him realize what I had done. But the second he noticed it was locked, he unlocked it with his key and opened the door.

“nice try” he smiled before he leaned in over me and unbuckled my seatbelt

“now Y/N… we can do this two ways alright? You can either cooperate and let me help you into the house or you can yell and argue like you’ve been doing all night and I can carry you in by force. So what’s it gunna be princess?”

I instantly felt slightly nervous and shy the second I heard him call me ‘princess’. He instantly knew that word had an impact on me the second he noticed me freeze. He smiled, proud to know he was able to catch me off guard. He then held out his hand in front of me and waiting for me to hold on to it, so we could go inside.

“move” I was angry and embarrassed and I refused to take his hand or his help. If I was going to be going into his house, it would be on my own.

“as you wish” He pulled back his hand and moved out of the way so I could get out. The rain was still falling but not as fast as it was earlier. I got out slowly and held the side of the car for balance while looking at Jaebum, whose hair was now wet as well, to lead the way into his house.

He watched me carefully, making sure I didn’t fall or put too much pressure on my foot while we walked to his door. He unlocked it quickly and moved aside to let me in first. As I took the first step I felt his broad hand lightly press against the middle of my back to help keep me in balance while he walked in behind me.

I tried my best to hide my nerves and excitement from the sudden contact as I watched him slip off his shoes and take off his jacket.

“may i?”

He was so extra. Acting like some black knight, waiting for my permission before he slowly pulled my wet jacket off as well.

“alright let’s get you in some dry clothes” he sighed as we walked into his living room, where he left me to go find something for me to wear in his bedroom (I assumed)

As much as I wanted to, I didn’t sit down on his couch since I’d get his furniture wet if I did. To my surprise, even his house was spotless. Sure there were a few things out of place but that just showed that someone was actually using the space.

As I observed his house, I kept thinking in the back of my head that I shouldn’t be here. This was the first time, since my breakup, that I was in another man’s house by myself. It felt weird and uncomfortable and my heart began to race as I thought of wearing Jaebum’s clothes as replacements for my own wet ones.

I cupped my face with my hands out of sheer embarrassment, imagining what his clothes may look like and what they’d look like on me.

“here you go!” I heard him from across the room.

I turned around to see him in only a pair of long basketball shorts, holding a pair of sweatpants and a white tshirt hanging over his shoulder. I felt my face go red as my eyes unconsciously began to inspect his amazing body.

My gaze traveled from the start of his arms, up to his muscular biceps leading to his perfect shoulders that hinted at so much strength and pure masculinity. His neck veins were slightly showing while his chest and abs seemed to be sculpted by God Himself.

I found myself in awe of his hard, lean frame as he stood half- before me. I tried so hard to tear my gaze away from the pale outline of his magnificent form, but it was no use, and his devilishly handsome features shifted into a grin as he caught me staring.

“how long do you plan to admire for?” he let out a light laugh while moving towards me

“I wasn’t admiring!” I lied, my face burning with embarrassment while I snatched the clothes from him and limped as fast as I could towards the bathroom.

__________________

After a few minutes of changing, I came out of the bathroom wearing the oversized pieces of clothing Jaebum had given me.

His sweatpants were way too baggy on me, almost slipping off every time I tried to move. His tshirt practically looked like a dress on me since it also was a couple sizes too big for my frame.

I walked back to the living room where I saw Jaebum staring at his phone (now with a shirt on). The second he noticed me, his expressionless face changed.

Be burst out laughing, holding his stomach as he shut his eyes and leaned his head back. He was finding my outfit way too amusing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter