Ch15

Unknown Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
The last Chapter will be posted tomorrow!! But i have an epilogue ready to release on wednesday! Thank you for supporting this story & enjoying it as much as i did <3 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My heart was beating at the speed of light as I turned around to see Juwon smiling by the hallway.

“I guess you’ve finally figured it out……” he smirked.

I looked at him with pure fear.

He’d been the one stalking me this whole time. The one who’d ruin every chance of happiness I got. The one who tried to kill me. The one that tortured me for years.

I couldn’t believe it.

I slowly got up, eyeing the unlocked front door as I frantically looked for something to use to defend myself.

“you know…. Over these past couples years….. I really got to know you y/n. All your desires… pleasures… strengths…..and weaknesses” his smile was so creepy, his eyes were so wide.

He looked psychotic and my fear only grew.

“w-why would you…..do this Juwon?” I asked even though I didn’t want to know. I needed to waste as much time as possible so that I could find a way to get out of this, and I assumed talking to him would distract him for a while.

“why?” he let out a gruesomely, cold laugh, “because…..of you…. It’s as simple as that!” he pointed at me, “I’ve had my eye on you since the first time we met… back when you were dating Doyun, sweetheart. The second I saw you…. I wanted you”

Juwon’s expression suddenly changed into a frown as he began to think of something, “you know….. how painful it was….. to see you with Doyun. So many times when we were all together…. I was so close to just ripping you away from him and taking you…. But I couldn’t…… I knew I needed to get on your good side before I tried anything….. I knew I had to win you over”

He pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on and slowly began to walk towards me, causing me to take a step back whenever he took one foreword.  I was eyeing his every move as he spoke, afraid I’d miss something and be caught off guard. I kept trying to secretly call someone while he spoke but every chance I got to glance at my phone, he would do the same, causing me to freeze.

“the first message I sent you…. I was only trying to see how you’d react. It was supposed to be a playful prank…i…I was going to tell you it was me….. but your face….oh God your face…. The look you had was a look I knew only I had ever seen. Pure Fear.” He said as he clenched his fists while smiling like a maniac.

He was speaking about fear as if it meant love.

“I knew I couldn’t stop after that…. I had finally seen a side of you no one else had and I wanted to keep it to myself…” he stated proudly, closing the gap between us as he got closer.

“and then” he let out a laugh as he placed his hand on his forehead, “you began to assume it was doyun….. I was really getting to you uh?”  

“I took that to my advantage, watching you whenever you were with him. Making sure I knew things that you thought no one else would know…. And then secretly plotting you against your own boyfriend. And you know what the best part is? You actually believed it was him!!!!” he screamed into the empty room, holding his stomach while he frantically laughed.

Juwon and I were circling one another. I could feel the sweat drip down my forehead as I listened to his maniacal story. My palms were sweaty, my heart was beating at an insane speed and my mind was running laps around the world as I tried to figure out an escape.

“but then……” Juwon’s emotions suddenly changed again, his smile was erased instantly and his eyes now only showed pain and anger, “…..just when I thought it was over…. You ended it with Doyun…… I got closer to Nari to get to you….. I even proposed to her!? Do you know how insane that is!?!” he yelled, almost like he was blaming his break up with Nari entirely on me.

“I ing made out with your best friend so that i could get closer to you….. oh God….. I’m so messed up” his gaze fell to the floor as he took in what he was telling me and then began to laugh again.

“I was willing to marry a spoiled brat just to get closer to you….” The way he was saying things made it seem like he wanted me to feel sorry for him, “and then…..ing Jaebum…… you know…. I don’t even like him truthfully. We barely spoke during university…. He doesn’t even know that I’m the reason Doyun left him that night….”

His thought trailed off, possibly because he didn’t think I knew about the situation between the two. But my heart sunk once I realized he was referring to that night Doyun left Jaebum at the store wounded with police men all around, making him fall for the blame for all the things he didn’t do.

My body suddenly tensed up at the thought of all the manipulation Juwon had done and how he had hurt Jaebum that night and ruined a friendship that was never supposed to be this way. Anger raged inside of me as I looked at the maniac in front of me.

“I regret introducing you two. I never thought you’d actually fall for him. He isn’t your type y/n…. you should know better” he scolded me now.

“…..y-you don’t know anything about me Juwon…” I finally spoke after what seemed like ages of just listening, “maybe that’s why I never noticed you” I spat out, knowing well enough it would only cause him anger but I was angry myself and I couldn’t just stand still and have him talk about the people I loved in such a ty way.

This was my chance now. He was taken back by my words that seemed to have done more harm than expected. I eyed the door and gripped my phone before looking at Juwon who was now gazing outside of the window, letting my words sink in further.

If I wanted to escape it had to be now.

I ran towards the door.

But the second I showed any signs of movement, it was like Juwon had anticipated it. I was fooled by his focus out the window and thought I could get away. But I was wrong.

The moment I put my hand on the door knob, I felt his hand firmly grip my neck, slamming me onto the floor with full force.

“nice try” he laughed as he watched me wince in brutal pain, “it took me years to get this close to you… don’t think I’ll let you go this easily”

I shut my eyes as the pain from hitting the floor took over my body. My head had hit the ground at full force and it was pounding now, my back hit something sharp and I felt an incredible pain in my spine.

I opened my eyes to see Juwon smiling so happily at me as he watched my pathetic body lay aimlessly below him.

And just when I thought it couldn’t get worse, he bent down and gripped my ankle.

“let’s go talk somewhere warmer” he dreadfully smirked as he eyed the open fire place.

My heart started to ache as I thought of the possibilities that were going through his mind. I was insanely afraid and all I wanted to do was escape.

I tried to tug away from his grip but he was holding my ankle with so much force that I began to feel my foot go numb. He then slid me around, not caring what object my body banged against as he dragged me across the floor towards the fireplace.

I tried to grip whatever I could, trying my best not to give in to his pull. But he was strong. He tugged me 10 times harder the more I resisted.

My body ached as I hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter