Ch11

Unknown Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood outside my house for Jaebum. He had gone home an hour ago to change into some new clothes so that we’d look somewhat decent at Nari’s fitting event.
I still couldn’t believe everything that happened between Jaebum and I and every time I thought back to it I couldn’t help but smile.

Jaebum finally made his way back after a few minutes of waiting,

“come on, we’ll be late!” He called through his opened car window as he parked right outside my home.

“I’m coming” I yelled back before locking my door and walking over.

Once I sat in, I noticed Jaebum’s outfit immediately. Everything he wore always looked amazing on him. Today he wore a more casual outfit than his usual style. He had ripped denim jeans on, a white tshirt and a leather jacket on top. He was wearing glasses to shade his eyes from the scorching sun and his hair was left untouched, giving him the perfect messy hairdo.

“you look nice” he said with a smile while staring at my outfit.

“thanks” I shyly replied, hoping he’d stop looking at me and start the car.

But he didn’t and after a few more seconds of being stared at and feeling uncomfortable with his eyes inspecting me, I decided to say something,

“aren’t you going to start the car?”

“yea I will, one sec” he replied quickly before leaning over towards me.

His movement was so fast, that I could have sworn he was leaning in to kiss me. I had shut my eyes immediately as a reflex and froze in place waiting for the contact. But the few seconds I was in complete darkness, I began to hear him giggle.

I immediately opened my eyes to see him staring right at me, now only a few inches away. My face began to heat up once I noticed his hand was gripping my seat belt. My face flushed from embarrassment while Jaebum began to laugh at how I reacted to his seemingly innocent gesture.

“you really can’t get enough of me uh?” he teased.

“what are you talking about? Something just fell in my eye” I made excuses as he pulled the seatbelt over me and buckled it in place.

“sure, my love” he joked while ruffling my hair and quickly giving me a kiss on the cheek, “I mean… if you want to skip the fitting and just head to the back seat of my car, we cou-“

“oh my God, you’re ridiculous. Drive Jaebum!” I ordered, as I pushed his face away from me.

“yes ma’am” he replied still laughing, pretending my words had frightened him into obeying.

_______________

“look who it is! Dude I was trying to find you everywhere last night! I wanted to apologize for what happened, y/n I’m soo sorry” Nari gave me the longest/tightest hug I’d ever received from her the second Jaebum and I entered the fitting rooms at the Bride/Groom Fitting store.

“it’s fine Nari, I know it was out of your control” I reassured her while she began to stare at Jaebum standing emotionlessly beside me.

“…you two… came together?” she asked, pointing at both of us now.

“FINALLY! I knew it would happen sooner or later!” Juwon cheered as he walked up to us and stood beside Nari, “babe I’ve been eyeing them both eye each other since they first met! It’s like a match made in heaven!” he smiled widely as he began to shake Jaebum’s hand.

“w-we’re not really a couple or anything… i-it’s just.. we’re seeing how things go” I interrupted, my face began to turn red as the grin on Nari and Juwon’s faces became wider.

“Excuse me? We’re a couple, end of story” Jaebum interrupted, pushing Juwon aside to hold on to my hand.

“Jaebum!” I tried to tear apart from his grip, but he was holding me too tightly, joining the grin parade that was now suffocating me.

“aww honey are you sure we’re the ones getting married??” Juwon joked, making Nari laugh as they both watched Jaebum and I argue and lightly hit one another.

“alright enough fighting guys! Both of you get into your fitting rooms now! You have all day to argue but right now we need you both to try out your outfits!” Nari ordered, pulling us both apart and pushing ‘the-still-arguing’ Jaebum into his fitting room before dragging me into mine.

“y/n, I think you’re going to love the dress…. I wanted it to be special since you’re the maid of honor (and my best friend)” she smiled excitedly as she took the dress out of the box.

And I was left speechless.

Nari wanted to design the dress herself, which is why I had no say in it. I was expecting something simple and not over done, but it was the complete opposite. The dress was strapless and fit like a glove around the waist, the bottom half flowed like a princess’s dress and I instantly fell in love. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter