Part 1 Chapter 9

Murder Among Friends

It had been several months since everything had first started. Lately, everything has been going slow paced letting everyone have a moment to breathe. Taeyong and Yoojung even though are different they are both in a way are the same. They both long for someone to love. Someone who can take care of them in their time of need. Someone who can cheer them up and not question everything.

***

" The goal, as everyone knows, is to encourage students to be creative and unique so that they become choreographers with self-identity and originality. The process, in which you will find languages from your body and develop even further. To perfect them and even experiment different styles that you might even like better." Sukyeong says as she ties her raven hair back. "Also, today we will be partnering up." She glances at the time on her phone, "So that will be exciting." The room tenses up as she continues stating that this assignment is worth majority of their grade. Just coming up with choreography for your own is difficult but for another person. Sukyeong walks to grab a clear container with small papers with names written inside. "As you can tell you will be picking from here." 

***

Taeyong felt disappointed as he got someone he hardly knew. He wasn't even sure if he had even seen him before. He would have probably knew if he went to class continuously and actually paid attention to who is who. What's even more embarrassing is that it had already been months since class started. "Who did you get Taeyong?" He turns around to see Ten, his face was beaming. It's been the happiest he had seen him lately. But for what? 

"Some guy named Myungjun. Who did you get?"

"Yoojung."

Taeyong's expression darkened as his friend answered happily. He didn't know why but having just having to see Ten with her made him feel a mix of unidentifiable emotions. Jealousy was definitely part of it. Taeyong let's out a sigh before looking for his partner. Better off to know them at least before starting the assignment next time. His eyes landed on an older male wearing a tacky sports headband and a full gray tracksuit. Talking among his friends who all seem to be younger and more likely a better dancer than him. Please don't let it be him. 

 "What are you disappointed?" Ten teased as he notices Taeyong's expression drops. "Myungjun, by the way, is the one with the headband." Taeyong let's out a groan as Ten replies even though he hasn't asked what made it worse was how he said it made it seem like he's one of the worst in the class.