Part 1 Chapter 12

Murder Among Friends

It was barely eleven when Taeyong decided to ask Ten for advice on the assignment. Ten and Yoojung were working on the final touches on the choreography when Taeyong walked into the room. His eyes were fixed on the floor. He didn't want to see Yoojung standing so close next to his friend. He could imagine how Ten has probably touched her body countless of times. 

"Do you need something?" 

Taeyong nodded before stepping closer to Ten. "I need some advice." Ten didn't know what to say. It was the first time since Taeyong had came to him for help. He wasn't even sure what he needed advice about but he agreed to help. They both head outside the building where there weren't many people. 

"I need advice on the preformace."

Ten relaxes as it wasn't something too bad. He wasn't sure what he expected but he definitely thought it would have been worse. 

"Well you definitely need confidence if you want to do anything." Ten started as he watches a group of friends walk by, " and you need to focus on what's important." 

***

It started to rain as Taeyong came back from the cafe that was near the university. His bangs were plastered to his forehead as he tries to head to the nearest bus stop, struggling to keep his eyes open as the rain becomes heavier. He felt his heart stop as he sees Yoojung with another guy. Someone he never saw before. 

***

Yoojung's eyes widened as she saw Johnny in front of her again. His hair was disheveled and she could smell the alcohol on him. Just by looking at him you could tell he was a mess.

"J-johhny?" 

"Yoojung..." His speech was slurred. He goes up to her, wrapping his arms around her into a hug. He felt safe whenever he was around her. He wanted to be with her again. Ever since Yoojung rejected Johnny months ago everything had went downhill. He couldn't focus, it felt like someone ripped his heart out and stepped on it. He really loved her ever since he first saw her that day when he recently moved from Chicago to South Korea. It was in the beginning of another school year in fourth grade where he didn't have many friends. It was difficult as his Korean wasn't as fluent like the other kids. And that they didn't want to be around him because of that. Except for Yoojung. It was that one spring day where everything changed. He still remembers how she offered him to sit by her at lunch and even gave him her banana milk. Soon after that they became best friends and his feelings for her grew. He wanted to be more than friends. He wanted more than just hugs and casual hangouts. He wanted to be her only one.