Part 1 Chapter 14

Murder Among Friends

"Yoojungie, I'm hungry." Johnny whines, moving his arm slowly letting it slide around Yoojung's waist. If he had to choose the happiest moment in his life it would have been now. 

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know what do you want to eat?"

"I don't know that's why I asked." 

Yoojung lifts her head to see Johnny still smiling. She could have sworn that was the biggest smile she had ever seen. 

"I'm serious..."

"And I'm serious when I say I love you."

He stops in front of her leaving a few centimeters again. Yoojung felt her heart beat faster, it wasn't usual for him to be this cheesy. Especially when it was with her. "Didn't you forget I'm lactose intolerant?" Yoojung managed to say trying to distract herself from what sounded like never ending drum ritual. 

"Since when?" 

"Since always." 

At that moment Johnny didn't waste time and leaned close enough to make their lips meet again.

***

Taeyong groans, he couldn't believe he managed to get sick now. Out of all days, it had to be now. He walks towards Myungjun who was busy warming up. He didn't want to disappoint him. Seeing the way he smiled and the way he radiated, almost made him feel calm. Like there wasn't anything to be worried about.

"Taeyong and Myungjun!" Sukyeong's voice called out causing both of them to be startled. They weren't expecting to be first. 

"Good luck!" Ten said, giving them a fighting sign. Hoping that it would have calmed their nerves and to help them get a better score. 

***

Taeyong found himself on stage at the theater. In front of him where three people in which Sukyeong was included. All seemed to be highly important people. It almost felt like it was an audition for a talent show. 

"Start whenever you're ready."

Taeyong takes a deep breath before the song they picked started to play on the speakers.