Part 1 Chapter 5

Murder Among Friends

It had already been two weeks since Johnny had confessed to Yoojung. And two weeks since classes had already started. It was raining when Yoojung finally got ready for class with her other roommate, Xaun Yi. Both training to be professional performers. Yoojung learned that Xaun Yi came from China in hopes to becoming as popular as Cao Lu from Feistar. Being able to sing amazingly and be great at variety shows. Xaun Yi also learned that in hopes in being popular that she could earn enough money for her parents for their retirement plan. Ever since Xaun Yi was little, her parents did everything they could in order for her to receive the best. Even in poverty with the harsh conditions of the economy. They wanted their daughter to bloom and live as happily as she can. 

The two girls arrive in front of the dance studio. Yoojung's breathing became more ragged as she saw him again. Yoojung wanted a name but honestly nothing could come up besides him. The boy with the mesmerizing eyes, chestnut hair, and his laugh. She held tightly on to Xaun Yi's arm and moved behind her taller frame. "Don't tell me he's taking this class." She bites her lip, slowly following towards the room. In front them was a woman in her late twenties, wearing an oversized t-shirt, concealing her shorts she was wearing underneath. She smiles at the students entering, and scans the boy about to walk in, up and down. " Nice to see you Taeyong."

Taeyong exhaled sharply before passing her, avoiding her gaze. It seemed that they knew each other before, not prior to this class. "I wonder what's their relationship." Xaun Yi whispered, hoping that the instructor didn't hear. Could they be teacher and student before? Or something else? The instructor walked towards where most of the students gathered and gave another smile. This time it seemed off like she was giving a subtle smirk.  

***

Taeyong looked down on the wooden floor before he looked up at the dance instructor. Who was busy chatting with another student. He really did not want to be here. Especially with her as the instructor. Why couldn't it be anyone else? Literally anyone else would have been better.

" Ten, do you think it's too late to drop this class?" 

Ten stopped beside the older boy and stood looking at him quietly for a moment before replying. "You can't give up now. It's already the second year." Taeyong put his phone in pocket, averting his eyes again at the women. Without giving him a response, he slowly pulled himself up. His legs were numb, he heads towards to door. But loses his balance in front of a smaller female figure, Taeyong held his breath as his eyes locked towards Yoojung's. It was the first time he was this close to her. Every time he saw her was from a distance. Right now he can see her face clearly with her soft pink cheeks and her bright eyes. Her dark brown hair falls from her shoulders, and being this close you can smell the light fragrance of lavender.

"Sorry." The only thing he managed to say to her. Most of time he's pretty talkative with his friends and all, but everything in his mind went blank.

***

At the dorm, Taeyong walks to his door. Ten was still taking classes so he won't show up until later. Jaehyun, his other roommate, two years younger, is probably gone too. So which leaves the whole room empty for a couple of hours.

"Aren't you happy to see me again?" 

Taeyong felt his heart beat faster, as he heard the familiar voice. The heels clicking against the floor stop. It was the dance instructor, Taeyong looks at her helplessly. She gives a smirk, "Of course you have." 

Taeyong gaze drops again, there's nothing he can do to get rid of her. She moves closer, circling her hands around his neck.