Part 1 Chapter 13

Murder Among Friends

Ten felt his chest sting as he saw Taeyong. He looked horrible, his voice was hoarse and his eyes were red. It almost looked as if he just finished crying. Ten was seriously worried that something was wrong.

"Are you okay?" 

Taeyong wanted to confess about what happened the other day, but he didn't want to seem even more pathetic. Just seeing someone being that close to her made him feel jealous. It made him feel stupid. He wasn't even close to her in the first place so it shouldn't matter. If it were only easy to control his emotions and thoughts. He didn't even want to fall in love with her but he did. And just thinking about her makes him go crazy. But now he has to focus on the assignment. He has to pass. Then everything else that matters comes after. 

***

For a slip second Yoojung thought it was funny that sometimes you don't realize how much you really miss a person until you see them again. She felt guilty about not contacting him all this time. If only she knew he would have ended up like this.

"Don't worry I'm okay." Johnny's eyes didn't meet Yoojung's. He was afraid that if they did it would have given everything away. Yoojung takes a deep breath she wanted to make sure that he didn't hate her.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Johnny."

"It's okay Yoojungie."

Hearing that sent a chill down her spin. No one had called her that in so long. All the happy memories of them together flooded her mind. It became clear. Johnny got up from bench that they were sitting and glances up at the stars. He didn't want to leave but it was the best option. He didn't want to make Yoojung uncomfortable again.

"Wait..." Yoojung stands close to him leaving a small space between, he could see her eyes becoming teary. She wanted him to become happy again and him to be around her like it used to be. He felt his cheeks flush as she kissed him, he moves his hand to gently cup her face. It felt like time stood still. Yoojung finally breaks the kiss, Johnny could see her face was also flushed with her sudden shyness when he deepened the kiss. It was it almost adorable.