Part 1 Chapter 8

Murder Among Friends

Taeyong pushed Ten to the side as he quickly stepped into the room. It was already late. Ten's gaze drops to Taeyong's arm as he notices the white bangage wrapped around it. He wanted to ignore him but the bloodstains through it were enough to drive him over the edge. Taeyong at this point was a disappointment to him, doing anything to avert him from his dreams of being an idol. Well, not only his dreams but his other friends. Like Doyoung. Ever since they were in high school they wanted to be come trainees and debut in an idol group. And become popular as legends and pathways for everyone like DBSK, Big Bang, EXO. But everything went sour during their senior year when Doyoung wanted to start dating. Ten didn't want him to as they would have to break up some point. Doyoung didn't listen and insisted that maybe he didn't want to become an idol anymore. Hearing this, Ten felt devastated that his dreams with being in a group with his friends wouldn't come true. Ever since then, Ten hasn't had contact with Doyoung. And only has Taeyong.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

Taeyong didn't want to tell what happened knowing that Ten would have been pissed off. He heads towards the bedroom and lies on the bed hoping that Ten wouldn't follow and can get the jist that he should leave him alone. He heard footsteps coming towards him again. Taeyong felt his breathing become rapid as everything rushed through his mind once again. His memories become more vivid as if he had happened just yesterday.

***

It was already 6 a.m, Taeyong felt like he barely slept a wink. He thought about Yoojung again and how she helped him last night. He felt his cheeks burning as he remembers how close they were again. And how she took him inside to treat his arm, swifty and carefully. Making sure it doesn't hurt as much when wrapping it around the bandage. It was only them inside her dorm, and it was silent. She told him that her friends went out to get groceries and won't comeback in an hour or so. Yoojung even offered him to stay a little longer that he should join for some dinner. At first he wanted to decline, not wanting to be a hassle or burden. Taeyong's lips curled into a light smile. It really has been awhile since someone had treated him kindly. She was like a fresh of breath air. The world needed more people like her.