CHAPTER EIGHT

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

 

 

 

“Sica-yah, wake up.” Taeyeon tried to wake Jessica up. She woke up from bed just a few minutes ago and was once again being hugged tightly by Jessica as if she was her teddy bear.

 

“Five more minutes, Taengoo.” And Jessica hugged Taeyeon even tighter.

 

“Can you at least let me get out of bed so I can prepare breakfast for us?”

 

“No. Just stay in bed with me.” Jessica nestled her head to the crook of Taeyeon’s neck.

 

“Okay, but it’ll only be five minutes. I thought we promised to go out together today.”

 

“Okay.”

 

It was the weekend, Taeyeon and Jessica decided to spend some quality time with each other since Jessica’s whole week stay was filled with their busy school schedules. Seriously, the only time they really spend time together during the weekdays was when they both sleep together on Taeyeon’s bed.

 

But that five more minutes turns into ten minutes which eventually turns into an hour until Taeyeon finally loses it. So she shake Jessica a bit and started to wake her up because she knows that if she ever repeat like what she did on chapter three, Jessica’s going to kill her.

 

“Sica, wake up. It’s late already.”

 

“Five more minutes Taengoo.”

 

“You said that just now and it turned into an hour.”

 

“Can’t we just sleep on this bed the whole day while cuddling with each other?”

 

“No, you promised me that we’re going to the amusement park today.”

 

“Taengoo~” Jessica whined.

 

Taeyeon didn’t want to do this but she had to. “Sica, it’s either we get up right now and get ready or we cuddle together on this bed but I’m not gonna kiss your forehead and tell you ‘goodnight’ for tonight.” And with that, Jessica immediately got up from the bed and quickly ran toward the bathroom to get ready while Taeyeon was still amused. You see, during these past few days or should I say few nights, Taeyeon will kiss Jessica’s forehead before Jessica falls asleep and if Taeyeon doesn’t, Jessica is most likely not going to sleep for the rest of the night.

 

After a few minutes, Taeyeon decided to go prepare breakfast for the both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m very sorry miss, but the tickets are already sold out a few minutes ago.”

 

With heavy steps, Taeyeon walked away from the entrance of the amusement park. Jessica quickly went to Taeyeon. “I’m very sorry Taengoo, if it wasn’t because of me waking up so late then we might just have a chance to buy the tickets.”

 

 Taeyeon just gave Jessica a sad smile and said “It’s not your fault Sica.” But Jessica still felt guilty because she thought it really was her fault and Taeyeon was just being nice. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jessica had an idea.

 

“How about I treat you to ice cream?” Just as she finished saying the word ‘ice cream’, Taeyeon’s face immediately lit up as if she had never decided to go to the amusement park.

 

“Really? Let’s go then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter