CHAPTER FOUR

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

 

“You should go and do your morning rituals Sica.” Taeyeon said when Jessica finally let go of her from the tight hug.

 

“Okay, how about you? What are you going to do?”

 

“I’m going to continue making breakfast for us. By the way, the toiletries are already prepared for you.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

After Jessica finished with whatever business she had in the toilet, she looked around Taeyeon’s room. Last night she was too tired but right now she was energized although she can still sleep for a few hours. She found out that Taeyeon had a lot of plushies especially peas. There were a lot of them.

 

After sometime, she finally decided to go out of the room and went to the kitchen. But she didn’t even have a chance to go into the kitchen as she saw her Taengoo coming out holding a plate of pancakes.

 

“Oh you’re done! I was about to call you.” Taeyeon said as she set down the plate on the dining table. Jessica turned her head to the dining table and her eyes suddenly gleamed. “Do you like it? I thought that you might like American breakfast.”

 

“Of course Taengoo!” They both sat down and ate breakfast. After having breakfast, Taeyeon decided that she would do the dishes since she doesn’t want to disturb her guest.

 

Taeyeon was washing the dishes when suddenly she felt like she was back hugged by someone. But she wasn’t surprise, she knew well who the person was but still her cheeks were tinged with pink. Well, who wouldn’t be right? Imagine, your damn crush back hugging you. Would you be freaking out internally?

 

“What are you doing Sica?” Taeyeon asked. She doesn’t know why that Jessica is always so clingy to her but she does enjoy it though.

 

“Can’t I just hug you? You’re just so huggable and you’re so cute!” Jessica replied as she hugged Taeyeon tighter. Taeyeon just kept silent and quickly finish washing the dishes. Taeyeon’s cheeks were even more pink than she already was. Getting said cute from your crush is definitely something. But thank God that Jessica was behind her so that she couldn’t see it.

 

As Taeyeon finished washing the dishes, they just stand there for a few minutes because Jessica wasn’t willing to let go of Taeyeon.

 

“Sica, what are you going to do about Taecyeon?” She asked.

 

For a moment there, Jessica forgotten who the hell was Ok Taecyeon but then she remembered the reason why she was here in the first place. “I don’t know?”

 

“Didn’t you say that he forced you to have with him?”

 

“He kind of but I didn’t let him because I ran away.”

 

“I should of have thought he would do this.” Taeyeon mumbled.

 

“What did you said Taengoo?”

 

 

“Nothing, so what are you going to do now? Break up with him?” Taeyeon asked. She was feeling quite nervous and was hoping that Jessica would say that she should break up with that Big Ears.

 

“I think I should. Don’t want to end up with some .” Jessica said. She was actually surprised, she was sure that she liked Taecyeon a lot but after she met her Taengoo. Every feeling she had for that Big Ears were gone.

 

BOOM! ‘YES!! That means I have a chance right?’ Taeyeon thought.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter