FINAL CHAPTER

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINAL CHAPTER

 

 

 

It has been around two weeks since Taeyeon and Jessica has been in a relationship and they’ve finally decided to tell their parents about their relationship. They decided to start with Taeyeon’s parents first.

 

“What is it that you want to talk about, Taeyeon-ah?”

 

“How should I say this? Umma, I-I…”

 

“What is it Taeyeon-ah? Just say it.”

 

“I-I-I… I’m having a relationship with Sica.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“What? You guys aren’t going to say anything about this?”

 

“There’s nothing much to say about this except for congratulations on getting a girlfriend since you never had one and plus, look at Jessica, she’s not even nervous unlike you.”

 

“I got nothing to say.”

 

“Oh well, congratulations Taeyeon! You finally got a girlfriend! Now come here and give me a hug!” So they both went to give a hug to Mr and Mrs Kim.

 

“We should celebrate this! Why don’t both of you stay here for lunch?” Mrs Kim said once she released the hug.

 

“Sounds like a plan, Umma” Jessica comfortably answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********

 

 

 

 

They were having lunch and were chatting with each other.

 

“So Taeyeon, when did the two of you become a couple?”

 

“About two weeks ago?”

 

“What! Your relationship started two weeks ago and you just tell us now?!”

 

“Calm down, Umma. Taengoo was worried that you would react differently about us.” Jessica help Taeyeon answered.

 

“Sigh. Taeyeon-ah, Jessica’s a keeper. Look at her, I think she knows more about you than yourself.”

 

“Yeah, I think so too.” Taeyeon replied. Jessica didn’t said anything but just smiled and kissed Taeyeon’s cheeks. Mrs Kim was enjoying the scene in front of her while Mr Kim was just trying hard to accept the fact he just lost a bet with his wife.

 

You see, before Taeyeon and Jessica went to Taeyeon’s parents’ house, they called their parents first to inform them that they were coming. And so, Mr and Mrs Kim made a bet. Mrs Kim bet that Taeyeon was going to tell them that she was starting a relationship with Jessica but Mr Kim bet that they weren’t. Guess what, Mrs Kim was right. Mr Kim gave a look to Mrs Kim. ‘You’re lucky’ was what those eyes meant but Mrs Kim gave him a look back ‘So what, you’re buying me that limited edition Louis Vuitton’ And with that, Mr Kim just sighs and think about how much money is going to be wasted on one damn bag.

 

 

 

 

 

********

 

 

 

 

 

After the lunch at the Kim’s. Taeyeon and Jessica decided that it is Jessica parents’ turn to learn about the truth.

 

“So you’re saying that you both are in a relationship?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes Umma”

 

Mrs Jung immediately went and gave both of Taeyeon and Jesssica a tight hug.

 

“My OTP has finally come true!”

 

“What do you mean by OTP Umma?”

 

“Nevermind your Umma, Jessica. She’s just weird sometimes.” Mr Jung said.

 

“Yah! How can you say that?! I’m your wife!”

 

“Hehe.”

 

“You are so getting it old man.”

 

“Yah! I’m not old!”

 

“Stop it Umma Appa!”

 

“Okay my dear.” After seconds, someone came down from upstairs. “Unnie is that you?” The person said. Jessica turned her head to the person who had called her. Once she saw that it was her sister, Krystal, she smiled and “Yes it is me, Krystal.”

 

“Unnie!” Krystal went in and gave a hug to her beloved Unnie. It was only when she pulled back from the hug did she noticed that a stranger that she has never seen before was beside her Unnie. “Who are you?” She asked.

 

“Krystal, this person here is your Unnie’s girlfriend, Taeyeon.” Mrs Jung said. Krystal was surprised. Wasn’t Taecyeon her Unnie’s boyfriend and how come it suddenly change from Taecyeon to someone else who is name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter