CHAPTER NINE

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

 

 

 

 

*DING DONG*  *DING DONG*

 

 

“Sica-ah, wake up.” Taeyeon tried to wake up the sleeping princess who was still hugging her because she heard the door bell rang.

 

“Hm?” Jessica woke up.

 

“I need to go answer the door bell.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Taeyeon then walked to the front door with Jessica hugging Taeyeon sideways. Jessica was still quite sleepy so she was closing her eyes. When Taeyeon open the door she was…. surprised?

 

“Appa Umma.” Taeyeon called out. Yes, the two person outside was Taeyeon’s parents and they were also quite surprised to see someone hugging their child since they never saw Taeyeon doing something like that.

 

When Jessica heard what Taeyeon said, she opened her eyes and saw a couple of husband and wife and in that instant Jessica knew that they were Taeyeon’s parent. She didn’t stop hugging Taeyeon when she saw Taeyeon’s parents, no one is going to stop her from hugging her Taengoo.

 

“Who’s that Taeyeon-ah.” Taeyeon’s Umma was the first one to speak.

 

“Appa Umma, this is Jessica.” Taeyeon introduced Jessica to her parents. Jessica then part from Taeyeon and greeted Taeyeon’s parents with a smile.

 

“Good afternoon, Mr and Mrs Kim.” Suddenly an idea pop up in Taeyeon’s Umma’s head. ‘Oh my, is she Taeyeon’s girlfriend? She looks so pretty.’

 

“Taeyeon-ah, is she your girlfriend?” This surprisingly came out from Mr Kim who has been quite the whole time. It seems that he had the same thought as Mrs Kim.

 

At that question, both Taeyeon and Jessica’s cheeks turn into a deep shade of red. “She isn’t, Appa.” Taeyeon replied but then mumbled to herself “Not yet.” But both Mr and Mrs Kim heard it and smiled to themselves. (This seems a bit familiar doesn’t it?) Their daughter’s title of being a NGBT is finally going to be lifted off.

 

This sounds weird doesn’t it? Jessica was beside Taeyeon and yet she didn’t hear Taeyeon’s word. Wondering why? She was already in her own world when Mr Kim asked Taeyeon whether she was her girlfriend. She then suddenly thought about it. What if Taeyeon was her girlfriend? She thought she would probably be the luckiest person to have Taeyeon as girlfriend.

 

“Okay then, can we go in now?” Mrs Kim asked.

 

“S-sure” Taeyeon answered stuttering a bit. With that, they all went into the living room and right now, Jessica is sitting with Taeyeon while Mr and Mrs Kim were sitting together.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, can you come to the kitchen with me? I need you to help me set these up.” Mr Kim asked. Apparently, Taeyeon’s parents had brought food here so they could have lunch with Taeyeon. Taeyeon hesitated a bit because she was afraid that Jessica would be awkward with her Umma in the living room but Jessica just smiled and told Taeyeon to go and help her Appa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter