CHAPTER SIX

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica couldn’t sleep that night. She tried but she just simply can’t. It was really strange for Jessica because she can literally sleep at anytime of the day. She felt as if something was missing or more like someone’s presence was missing. Up until the sun rise, Jessica was still awake. By the way, did I mention that she was thinking of how soft Taeyeon’s cheeks were when she kissed it for the whole night? ‘I need to find an antidote for this. I don’t want to lose sleep but why do I feel like something is missing?’

 

While on Taeyeon’s side, she also couldn’t sleep. She didn’t even tried because all she was doing was thinking how Jessica had kissed her. She was still grinning even when the sun rose until suddenly her phone started to ring.

 

“Hello?” Taeyeon answered the phone call without even looking at dialer’s number.

 

“Taengoo!” When she heard the voice, her face immediately lit up. Of course she knows who is the caller. It’s her Sica.

 

“Good morning Sica! Why did you called so early in the morning?” She turned her head to look at the clock on the nightstand beside her bed. “It’s only eight in the morning.”

 

“It’s nothing. I just can’t sleep last night and I miss you.” At that point, Taeyeon was blushing madly. ‘Kim Taeyeon! Your crush just said that she misses you!’

 

“Really? I miss you too Sica.” Unknown to her, Jessica on the other line was blushing as well.

 

“Taengoo, I actually called you to ask you something.”

 

“What do you want to ask Sica?”

 

“Can I live with you for a week at your house?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because my parents aren’t gonna be at home at that time.”

 

“Okay, but what about your sister? Isn’t she going to be alone then?”

 

“She’s always with her friend when Umma and Appa are not home anyways so she’s fine.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“So… I’ll see you later?”

 

“See you later.”

 

After the phone call was dropped, Taeyeon was jumping around her room and shouting “Yes! She’s freaking staying with me for a week! What should I do?!” and then she yelled “This is the best thing that ever happened to me!” but suddenly her phone rang again.

 

“Yuri? What’s wrong?” she said when she picked up the phone call.

 

“I need your help”

 

 

 

 

 

…….

 

 

 

 

 

And right now, Taeyeon is sitting beside Jessica who just arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter