CHAPTER THREE

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

 

 

 

When Taeyeon arrived at the park, she saw Jessica at the playground. She was sitting on one of the swings. Taeyeon then walked over to her. As she walked closer to Jessica, she realized that she was crying. “Jessica.” She called out. Jessica heard Taeyeon and look up to see her. She then ran to Taeyeon and hugged her. Taeyeon of course was blushing madly and just awkwardly hugged her back. Well, getting a hug from your crush is probably something right?

 

“Are you okay? What happened?” Taeyeon asked

 

“I-I h-had a *sob* f-fight w-with *sob* T-Taecyeon.” Jessica said while crying.

 

After that, Taeyeon just hug Jessica and stand there letting Jessica calm herself down. When Jessica finally had calm down, she explained everything to Taeyeon.

 

“What actually happened Jessica?”

 

“He w-wanted to have s-.”

 

“He what?!” Taeyeon practically yelled.

 

“Did you not hear me? I said he-”

 

“Okay, okay. I don’t need you to tell me that. So… did you accept his request” Taeyeon was damn motherfking nervous at that point.

 

“Are you acting stupid or are you genuinely stupid? If I did accept him, do you think I’ll still be standing here?” She retorted.

 

“Oh yeah, then why did you not had it with him?”

 

“Cause I wanna give my ity to the person I love not someone I only like.”

 

‘Wait a minute, she only like him not love him. So I still have a chance!’ Taeyeon thought. “But why did you have to run to here and call me though.”

 

“We were having a date and he was asking me. No! He was actually forcing me! So I had no choice but to run.” As she said that, she was about to cry again but only to be hugged tightly by Taeyeon.

 

“Don’t cry okay?”

 

“Hey Taeyeon, can I sleep at your house tonight?”

 

“Why?”

 

“My parents are not home tonight and my sister is having sleepover at her friend’s house. I don’t like being alone right now.”

 

“Okay. But why me though, you can call Tiffany you know.”

 

“I don’t want to hear her nagging to me proving that she was right all this time that Taecyeon was an .”

 

“Okay then, it is set. You’re having a sleepover with me tonight.”

 

“Really? But wouldn’t your parents complaint?”

 

“Don’t worry, I’m living by myself and it’s quite lonely.” Taeyeon lied about feeling lonely because she actually enjoyed being lonely.

 

“Really? Okay.”

 

After that, they walked back to Taeyeon’s house or more like her condominium unit. Taeyeon was really excited to be able to enjoy the night with her crush and plus all this time while they were walking, they’re hands were intertwined.

 

 

“Tada! How does it look like?”

 

“Wow! It’s so spacious Taengoo.”

 

“Taengoo?”

 

“Yup, I thought up a nickname for you. You should think one for me.”

 

Taeyeon was feeling giddy. I mean, getting a nickname from your crush is definitely something to be proud of right? “Oh, then what should call you?”

 

“I don’t know. Think about it and tell me, can we just sleep now?”

 

“Okay. The guest room is just right over there, I’ll go and get some clothes for you since you can’t possibly be sleeping wearing like that.”

 

“Um, can I just sleep in your room Taeyeon?”

 

“Okay, I’ll sleep in the guest room as long as it makes you comfortable.”

 

“No, that’s not what I mean.” Jessica’s face was blushing but she kept her head low so Taeyeon couldn’t se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter