CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

 

 

 

 

It is yet another weekend and yet again we have another scene of both Taeyeon and Jessica sleeping on the bed of Taeyeon and Jessica’s shared bedroom. Once a again, Taeyeon is the first to wake up but this time it felt different because the first thing she saw when she woke up wasn’t just Jessica’s face, it was the face of her lover, Jessica Jung.

 

It still felt surreal for Taeyeon because Jessica’s her girlfriend now. Can things just get better for our Kim Taeyeon?  After staring at Jessica’s face for a while, she finally tried to make Jessica wake up.

 

“Sica-yah, wake up.” She said. But even after a few tries, Jessica wasn’t awake. Taeyeon suddenly thought up of an idea, she had wanted to this since some time ago but because Jessica wasn’t her girlfriend at that time, she was afraid to do it. But now, Jessica is hers and she is Jessica’s. ‘This might work’ She thought to herself.

 

Taeyeon then gently place her lips on her lover’s. Few seconds later, Jessica was fully awake from her lover’s kiss just like how Snow White was awoken from the kiss of her prince charming but the kiss from our Taengoo to Sica is probably way better, am I right? Yes.

 

“Good morning, Sica.”

 

“Good morning to my Taengoo too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

 

 

 

And again, Taeyeon and Jessica have set foot on the ground of the amusement park yet again. Except for the fact that they actually got the chance to buy the tickets. It is all thanks to that one sweet kiss from Taeyeon.

 

“Which one do you want to start first Taengoo?”

 

“I don’t know, Sica”

 

“Me too.”

 

“I think I want go to the roller coaster rides.”

 

“R-really?”

 

“Yup”

 

“C-can we not go there first?”

 

“Why? Are you actually scared of the rides, Sica?”

 

“Sigh. Yes, I’m afraid of them, Taengoo.”

 

“Okay then, we’re not gonna have the rides then. We’ll just go around the game booths.”

 

“Why? I thought you wanted to go to the rides.”

 

“Can’t risk getting my girlfriend scared and felt left out just because of some rides can’t I?”

 

Jessica was moved that Taeyeon was willing to sacrifice all the rides just for her. All of Jessica’s exes didn’t even do it like Taeyeon, they would just go to the rides and leave Jessica alone there until they are done with whatever they are doing.

 

Taeyeon was holding Jessica’s hand and intertwining their fingers while walking around the park to see if there is anything that could be interesting.  Jessica then saw a shooting booth not far from them and thought that maybe she could play and win a prize for Taeyeon to make up for Taeyeon’s sacrifice.

 

“Look! There’s a shooting booth over there. Why don’t we go over there?”

 

“Okay.”

 

And so, they are now standing in front of the booth with Jessica holding a gun getting ready to shoot at the targets. You see, there were five targets and you have only five bullets. You need to at least shoot down one target to get a prize but it wouldn’t be easy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter