CHAPTER TEN

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

 

 

 

 

“Sica-yah, are you mad?” Taeyeon asked the sulking princess who was ignoring her. Jessica just turned her head to the other side not wanting to see Taeyeon.

 

What the heck did you do, Kim Taeyeon? What got you into this mess?

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Jessica was really excited to finally meet her Taengoo after a long day of school. She was practically running out of her classroom when her teacher dismissed her classed indicating that the last class for the day is finally over.

 

But, her excitement was literally killed the moment the moment she saw someone clinging onto her Taengoo’s arm. She was extremely pissed off when she found that the person was her best friend Tiffany, how can her best friend do that to her?!

 

“Thank you TaeTae!” Tiffany said loudly. She then kissed Taeyeon on the cheeks. Jessica was sure she was going to punch Tiffany’s face if she wasn’t her best friend. What’s worse is that Taeyeon’s cheeks were blushing after Tiffany gave her a kiss. Just what the heck is happening here?!

 

 

 

Flashback Ends

 

After that, Jessica went home without waiting for Taeyeon because she was mad and……. jealous? It was pretty bad for Taeyeon though, she had waited for Jessica until almost everyone at school left. When she found out that Jessica had already went home without her, she immediately went back to her house.

 

And this is how they got to the current situation with Jessica and Taeyeon sitting on the couch of the living room. Jessica was ignoring the worried sick Taeyeon who kept on asking her why she was ignoring her.

 

Taeyeon doesn’t want to do this but she had to. “Sica, if you don’t tell me why you are being like this, we’ll sleep separately tonight.”

 

Jessica immediately turned to Taeyeon and looked at her with a hurt expression. Taeyeon suddenly felt guiltiness striking through her. “Fine then, you’ll sleep on the couch tonight!” With that, Jessica left to their shared bedroom and slammed the door shut.

 

Taeyeon sighed and just got up and went to the bedroom. When she opened the door and looked inside. She saw the back view of Jessica lying sideways on the bed. Jessica was.….. crying?

 

Taeyeon immediately went to Jessica and hugged her while lying down beside her. In a matter of seconds, Taeyeon can feel that her t-shirt was wet due Jessica crying. Taeyeon was saddened because she doesn’t want to see Jessica crying.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon heard Jessica murmured something but she didn’t quite catch it so she asked Jessica to repeat what she said.

 

“What did you said, Sica?”

 

“I said! Why did you let her kiss you?!” Jessica suddenly shouted.

 

Taeyeon was quite stunned from what Jessica just said. Since when did Taeyeon kissed someone? Wait a minute, Tiffany did kissed her cheeks this evening right? So that was what made Jessica to ignore her!

 

“Is that why you ignored me just now?” Taeyeon decided to ask Jessica.

 

“Just tell me! Why did she kissed you!”

 

“Calm down Sica. Let me explain.”

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was walking around the school when her class had ended, she was waiting for Jessica’s class to end so t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter