CHAPTER FIVE

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

 

 

 

 

 

“Why were you with Taeyeon, princess?” Mrs Jung asked.

 

“I was having an overnight at Taengoo’s house Umma” Jessica.

 

“Really? Did she bother you?” This time Mrs Jung asks Taeyeon.

 

“No she isn’t a bother Mrs Ju- I mean Umma.”

 

“Okay then, would you like to stay for lunch?”

 

“Umma, we’re supposed to go to the mall actually but Taengoo said that we should come back and tell you first because she thought you might be worried.”

 

“Taeyeon’s just perfect for our princess isn’t she Honey? She’s even caring enough to think about us, that Big Ears doesn’t even care about us.” Mrs Jung told Mr Jung. Taeyeon was just a blushing mess when she heard the compliment from Mrs Jung. ‘Got PERFECT from her parents! STRIKE!’ Taeyeon thought.

 

 

 

Both Jessica and Taeyeon left shortly after Jessica changed her clothes. They both decided not to tell Jessica’s parents the reason why she staying at Taeyeon’s last night. But Taeyeon was wearing a very big smile on her face while they were riding to the mall.

 

 

Flashback

 

 


“Come and seat here Taeyeonnie.” Mrs Jung said to Taeyeon when Jessica when to her room to change her clothes. ‘We’re on a nickname basis now? WOW’ Taeyeon mentally asked and obediently sat down on the sofa beside Mrs Jung while Mr Jung went to the kitchen and do his business.

 

“Do you like our Sooyeonnie?” Mrs Jung asked.

 

Taeyeon was shocked but she quickly covered it up and calmly told her feelings about Jessica to Mrs Jung. “Yes Umma, to be honest we only knew each other for a few days but before we were even friends. I’ve already liked her ever since, to me, she’s just the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.” Mrs Jung was very happy when she heard those words from Taeyeon because she can already see a bright future for her Jessica with Taeyeon and plus she’s already taken a liking for her.

 

“You have both Appa and Umma’s permission to marry our Sooyeonnie if you ever decide to marry her one day.” Mrs Jung was smiling so bright that even her teeth were showing.

 

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Didn’t you hear it just now? I’m giving you the permission of marriage with my daughter.” But Taeyeon was still having her overly cute confused face shown. Mrs Jung just went and hug her “Oh my gosh! I swear you’re just the cutest thing there ever is!” but before she could even tighten the hug, she was suddenly pulled away by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter