CHAPTER ELEVEN

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are now in the living room cuddling with each other on the couch while watching a movie together. Then suddenly, Taeyeon was reminded of something.

 

Actually, Taeyeon felt something was weird with Jessica these past few days. Jessica was being extra clingy. Wherever Taeyeon went, Jessica would ask her where she was going.  

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

As usual, Taeyeon was waiting for Jessica outside of her class so that she can go home with her. When she saw Jessica coming out of her class, she immediately went up to her but she was surprised of what Jessica said

 

“Did you go to anywhere before coming here, Taengoo?”

 

“No, why did you ask that?”

 

“Nothing.” With that, Jessica just hugged Taeyeon not caring if people are looking at them weirdly or not. Taeyeon? She was blushing to be hugged in the public by Jessica because Jessica usually does not act like this in the public and Taeyeon was not used to something like this.

 

 

Flashback End

 

 

 

This actually continued until sometime when Jessica started to act even weirder. Wherever Taeyeon went, Jessica would follow. Even when Taeyeon simply wants to go to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

Taeyeon suddenly felt like she wanted to pee so she got up from the bed and started to move towards the bathroom until she felt like her hand was tugged by someone.

 

 It was currently midnight when Jessica felt like something or more like someone was missing so she opened her eyes just to see Taeyeon missing. She was about to panic but when she saw Taeyeon standing beside the bed, she tugged her hands.

 

“Sica?”

 

“Where are you going, Taengoo?”

 

“To the bathroom.”

 

“I’ll follow you.”

 

 

 

Flashback Ends

 

 

 

 

Somehow, things got worse. Whenever someone approaches Taeyeon, no matter female or male, Jessica will give them her deadliest glares until they get scared away so that they will not touch or even talk to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

Jessica was walking with Taeyeon while clinging onto her arms at the shopping mall when suddenly Taeyeon’s name was called

 

“Taeyeon!” Someone called out. They both turned around and saw Taeyeon’s friend and classmate, Sunny. When Sunny was starting to approach them she suddenly felt really cold and accidentally looked into Jessica’s eyes. That moment, Sunny had never felt even more scared than she had ever felt in her whole life. So she quickly went away.

 

Taeyeon felt weird that Sunny just somehow went away from them. Wasn’t she about to approach them?

 

“What the? She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter