CHAPTER ONE

Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-ssi please help me out?!” the person said to Taeyeon.

 

“Why can’t you people just confess to your crush face to face or something? Why do I have to always help you guys?” Taeyeon retorted feeling quite annoyed

 

“Please! I’ll do anything you want!”

 

“Fine.”

 

Honestly, Taeyeon doesn’t know when she became the cupid of her school. Whenever someone asks her to help give love letters to their crushes or simply just help them ask the person out, it seems they will eventually have a relationship. But, these things never work for Taeyeon herself though. To be more honest, Taeyeon just never tried to have a relationship. Heck! She’s a NGSB.

 

Yes, you’ve read it right. She has no girlfriend since birth and she’s a lesbian. People all around her seems to be in a relationship. You’ll probably be thinking that she’s feeling lonely right? No! She actually likes being lonely sometimes.

 

Her best friends Yoona and Yuri who are in a relationship thanks to her have always been helping her to find a girlfriend but she always decline their help. And to be even more honest, Taeyeon actually has a secret that no one knows except for her. She has a huge crush on a certain someone who goes by the name Jessica Jung.

 

Jessica may not be the most popular or the most prettiest girl in her school but to her Jessica is the most beautiful person she has ever seen in her life. Whenever Jessica would come in from the gate of the school every damn morning,  Taeyeon’s eyes would find their way to her no matter what and it seems like no one has found out her secret yet.

 

Now let’s get back to what was actually happening…..

 

“Thank you Taeyeon-ssi! You can tell me what you want me to do now.” The person thanked and asked Taeyeon.

 

“I don’t need you to do anything for me but if this really works and you eventually get to be her boyfriend than please treat her well.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Thank you Taeyeon-ssi! I’ll be sure treat her well! You’re so kind that you must have a lot of people asking you out.”

 

‘Bull, if it’s true than I wouldn’t be single right now and I’d already have Jessica as my girlfriend now.’ She thought to herself. After the person when away, Taeyeon’s best friends YoonYul came to her.

 

“Congrats Taeng!” They both said.

 

“Why are you both suddenly congratulating me or something? Did I won any competition or something?”

 

“Nope. It’s because you’ve surpassed a great milestone and we’re proud of you.” Yoona replied.

 

“I don’t get what you mean.” Taeyeon asked back confused by what they mean.

 

“Let me ask you, did that guy just now ask you to be his cupid?”

 

“Yes?” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Then that’s it! You’ve officially accepted a hundred requests and made ninety-nine and one more to come of couples in and out of the school including the both of us.” This time Yuri said.

 

“WHAT! Really! Wow! Should we celebrate it? You guys prepare the foods while I prepare the drinks!” Taeyeon said back with full of sarcasm.

 

“That was what we were thinking about!”

 

“Seriously? No! There is nothing to celebrate about, it just means that I’ve help so many people but in the end I’m still single and plus you wouldn’t know if this time it’ll work or not.”

 

“Oh come on! Don’t be so pessimistic Taeyeon! Cheer up, we’ll find you a girlfriend.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter