Chapter 7

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was lucky enough to find her phone where she thought she left it. After getting her phone back she headed back to her next class immediately. 

 

While walking to her classroom, Mina remembered the girl she bumped with earlier and blushed when she remembered her sudden contact with the girl. 

 

"She was cold at first but she seems nice," Mina mumbled to herself and continued to walk to her classroom.

 

"Did you find your phone?" Sana asked to Mina after the latter sat in the seat she left. "I found it in the cafeteria table where we ate," Mina answered with a timid smile.

 

"That's good for you!" Sana cheered and Mina nodded her head as a response but she made sure to smile. The duo needed to end their conversation since their professor entered the classroom already.

 

_________________

 

Tzuyu's class has ended so she decided to go the library first while waiting for Taecyeon's class to end. While rummaging to her bag she suddenly remembered the girl who bumped into her.

 

Unconciously she mumbled to herself, "I hope she finds the thing she's looking for."

 

"What thing? And who are you talking about?" Tzuyu got shocked because of the voice who spoke suddenly.

 

"Momo? What are you doing here? And who's she?" Tzuyu asked after she realized that it was Momo and some girl she never met.

 

"My class got canceled but she's Dahyun, she's a friend of mine," Momo answered and sat beside Tzuyu while Dahyun sat in front of her.

 

"So what thing are you talking about?" Dahyun asked with a wide smile. "Don't mind me Dahyun-ssi, I was just mumbling nonsense," Tzuyu said to dismiss the topic.

 

"Are you waiting for Taecyeon?" Momo asked while staring at Tzuyu who was so concentrated in the book she was reading.

 

"Yeah," Tzuyu answered nonchantly and Momo just replied with an okay. "Tzuyu, we'll be going now and if you sense any trouble just call or message me," Momo said and stood up from her seat. 

 

Tzuyu stopped reading first and faced Momo, "Like what I said a while ago, I surely will," she said sincerely and Momo felt contented with it so she left while Dahyun followed her.

 

________________

 

Two hours later Taecyeon went to the library since he knows that Tzuyu's there probably nerding herself out.

 

"Hi Tzuyu!" Taecyeon greeted to his sister once he saw her but Tzuyu didn't respond since she was too busy with her book.

 

"Tzuyu, do you want to go to Amber's cafe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter