Chapter 10

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So did you message your friend already?" Momo asked while they walk to Tzuyu's car. The both of them went to the cafeteria first since Momo got hungry that's why they just reached the parking lot now.

 

"Oh, I forgot!" Tzuyu exclaimed and took her phone immediately to message Mina that she can't meet her today because of an emergency which is somehow both a lie and a fact.

 

"You're a granny!" Momo joked to Tzuyu. "Says the one who looks like an old mister!" Tzuyu retorted since Momo's hair color is blonde. But instead of teasing back, Momo ended up laughing that made Tzuyu to laugh together with her.

 

"Whatever Tzuyu!" 

 

_______________

 

"Woah, your house is large!" Tzuyu exclaimed after they arrived in Momo's mansion. "It's a mini castle Tzuyu, I'm a daughter of a former general, he's been to a lot of places because of it so he came up with the idea to make our house look like this," Momo answered and got down of Tzuyu's car.

 

"Good thing your house is settled in a secluded area or the old people who sees this will start getting torches and pirchforks saying that this house is cursed," Tzuyu jokiy said and laughed at her own joke but Momo suddenly got quiet.

 

"My mom actually died because of that and I was just 8 that time. I was still young when close minded persons killed an innocent creature, that's why I somehow hated humans at first but I was able to forgive them when civilization in the whole world got better," Momo said with a sigh while they enter the mansion.

 

"I feel sorry for you even though I know I shouldn't be since maybe you've already moved on," Tzuyu honestly said.

 

"Dahyun and Nayeon were also like you when they found out so it's not a new thing anymore," Momo answered and it made Tzuyu relieved to know that Momo wouldn't get angry at her.

 

"Uhm, speaking of Dahyun, would you mind if I asked if Dahyun's a vampire since she doesn't acts like one. And who's Nayeon?" 

 

"It's better if you ask Dahyun personally since she'll be able to explain things better. While Nayeon is the daughter of Korea's Vampire King and she's also kind of my lover."

 

______________

 

"Mina why are you stabbing your innocent beef bulgogi?" Sana asked to her friend as they eat their early dinner but Mina didn't noticed her so she continued doing what she's doing. 

 

"Yah, Myoui Mina!" Sana shouted to her friend and this time Mina was able to notice her. "I--I'm sorry, what did you say?" Mina asked confused  why Sana needed to shout at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter