Chapter 14

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where have you been Tzuyu? You made us dead worried!" Tao said as soon as Tzuyu entered the house.

 

"Dad called us, asking for you and we didn't know how to answer him," Taecyeon said but he was calmer compare to the younger one.

 

"Didn't Suzy informed you where I was?" Tzuyu asked as she sat at the opposite side of where her brothers are.

 

"She didn't, I guess she forgot," Taecyeon shrugged. "How can you be so calm when Tzuyu was missing a while ago?" Tao pointed to Taecyeon.

 

"You said it yourself, she was missing a while ago, 'was', she was able to comeback here without harming herself," Taecyeon explained like nothing happened a while ago.

 

"Taecyeon, we have enemies that is watching us day and night we never know if they suddenly want to attack!"

 

"Tzuyu is smart she knows how to get herself out of trouble," Taecyeon answered back nonchantly and looked at his phone to see if Suzy message him or something.

 

"You're changing, you are supposed to be the one who'll protect us since you're the oldest but all you do is to be lovey dovey with Suzy!"

 

"Don't drag Suzy's name here!"

 

"Can you guys please stop fighting?!" Taecyeon and Tao stopped shouting at each other because of what Tzuyu did.

 

"We shouldn't be like this and I'm quite sure that dad wouldn't be happy to know that we're arguing with each other, we're siblings we are suppose to help each other no matter what happens. Look, I'm sorry if I suddenly went missing, I got lost a while ago but Mina was able to help me get back."

 

"I'm also sorry for being irrational, I didn't mean to drag Suzy's name, I was just trying to have Taecyeon's  attention."

 

"And I'm sorry for being too calm about the situation, I just don't want Tzuyu to feel that we are taking her freedom away."

 

"Now, come and hug me so we'll be at peace already!" Taecyeon spread his arms wide enough for two people to hug him.

 

"This is so awkward," Tzuyu mumbled. "We know," Taecyeon and Tao answered back at the same time and the three ended up laughing together.

 

______________

 

"What happened with you and Tzuyu?" Sana asked as dhe tries to ginidh her homework. Mina went to Sana's room immediately after Tzuyu dropped ger off. "We're fine now and she even took me home," Mina answered as she sit at Sana's bed.

 

"Everything that's happening is too fast Mina, don't you think it's better if you don't continue this?" Sana sighed.

 

"Sana, I know what I'm doing and it's not like something bad will suddenly happen if I continue this," Mina answered back with a chuckle.

 

"You don't deserve to have a heartbreak Mina, you felt too much pain already."

 

"The only thing that could break my heart is if someone take Tzuyu away from me and I'm very sure no one would be able to do that."

 

"I already warned you Mina, if you cry again your dad would surely kill me!"

 

"He won't be able to do that since he might die first."

 

_______________

 

"How's your head Tzuyu?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter