Chapter 2

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: The arrival of Tzuyu and Tao are set two weeks before but after it changed to Mina and Sana's scene everything will go back) 

 

Tzuyu and Tao arrived at Incheon Airport to be welcomed by their brother and aunt also including a close friend of them. "Taecyeon!" Tao greeted to his brother while Tzuyu just showed a smile.

 

"Byulyi-ssi annyeong haseyo!" Tao greeted once again and Tzuyu did what she did earlier, smile. "Yah! How could you forget me?" Soojung said annoyed because Tao just ignored her.

 

"Let's talk later, we shouldn't be out in the open for a long time, enemies might sense us," Taecyeon butted in and the whole group agreed with him. 

 

Taecyeon and Byulyi help Tao and Tzuyu with their luggages while Soojung just sat in the van comfortably.

 

"Why are you the one driving Taecyeon?" Tzuyu asked once they got in. "I can't just trust the driver for yours and Tao's safety," Taecyeon answered with a proud look.

 

"Whatever bro!" Tao commented and the group srarted to laugh again. "Are we heading straight home now?" Tao asked after they're done laughing.

 

"We'll see Yongsun and Amber first they said they really want to see you guys," Soojung answered while opening a plastic bag containing some fresh snack.

 

"Soojung, close that! The kids are quite hungry and I'm 60 percent sure you wouldn't give them any!" Byulyi nagged to Soojung and the latter just did what Byulyi told her since she doesn't want her to be angry.

 

"No it's okay, we fed before we came here," Tao answered with a smile. "Byulyi's right Tao, we don't know if you suddenly felt hungry and we couldn't do anything about it," Taecyeon said to Tao and he just agreed.

 

"Are we going to see Jackson oppa?" Tzuyu suddenly asked, "Fei and Jia unnie too!" Tzuyu added and Tao suddenly chuckled.

 

"Why are you laughing?" Tzuyu asked feeling confused why her brother is being like that. "It's because you sound like a 5 year old kid who wants candy!" Tao teased and Tzuyu frowned as an immediate response.

 

"Tao stop teasing your sister!" Krystal said feeling annoyed and she accidentaly showing her sharp and long canine teeth and green eyes. Tao felt scared to the point his brain froze for a second. 

 

"You went overboard there," Taecyeon whispered to the person beside him. "He'll be fine Taecyeon, it's not like he'll die from seeing a sudden change of a werewolf," Soojung answered to dismiss the topic.

 

After 10 minutes of complete silence the van stopped in front of a cafe and restaurant owned by Amber herself. 

 

"Soojung!" Amber greeted to her partner just after seeing her enter the place. "Hi Amber! The cafe seems to look fresh today and I'm very sure it's because you're the one who's managing it today," Soojung praised the cafe owner which made her smile and Soojung smiled back.

 

"Cut the sweet parts! Just bring us to our table!" Taecyeon butted in after having enough of the sweet talks. 

 

Blushing, Amber lead the Chou siblings, Soojung and Byulyi to a table where Youngsun is seated. "Youngsun arrived 10 minutes earlier than you guys by the way," Amber said and it was answered by a chorus of okay from the group.

 

"Anyway, I already asked the head chef to prepare the food you guys like to eat here beforehand so just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter