Chapter 5

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taecyeon have you seen Tzuyu?" Tao asked to his older brother. "Haven't seen her since I woke up, maybe she's preparing already or she's still asleep," Taecyeon answered while making some kimchi fried rice.

"That's very weird, usually she wakes up by this time or maybe she really is preparing already," Tao mumbled to himself and sat in the table, waiting for the food Taecyeon is cooking.

Five minutes had pass and the food's already cook, the plates and utensils are already out and they're just waiting for Tzuyu to come out of her room.

"Tao, why don't you call Tzuyu so we could eat now," Taecyeon suggested and Tao followed it. He went back upstairs and knocked on Tzuyu's room but he heard no response.

"Tzuyu are you up? The food is serve now, we're just waiting for you."

And again there was no response, Tao continued to knock and call out for Tzuyu twice but she did not answer.

Tao started to worry so he twisted the knob, only to find out that it was locked. He immediately ran downstairs towards his brother.

"Taecyeon, I knocked on Tzuyu's door three times already but she didn't respond. I tried opening the door but it was lock, I need the key!" Tao said in a rush.

"What? Tzuyu didn't respond? Tao, I don't have a key for Tzuyu's room, she took my only copy of it!" Taecyeon answered back, frustrated.

"What should we do Taec? What if Tzuyu is in danger?"

"We need to break her door to get inside."

The two men immediately went upstairs and Taecyeon knocked just to try if Tzuyu would answer to him, but they heard none.

When Taecyeon lost hope that Tzuyu will answer he immediately knocked the door down using his bare shoulders.

The both of them rushed to Tzuyu's bed and noticed that Tzuyu was sweating a lot and her lips are very pale, she also seems to be having a hard time in the moment. Taecyeon immediately woke Tzuyu up by shaking her, and the girl just groaned.

"Tzuyu wake up, snap out of your dream!" Taecyeon screamed to the sleeping girl. "Tao get her some water!" Taecyeon commanded which Tao immediately did.

"Tzuyu wake up!" Taecyeon shook her harder this time and it was worth it since Tzuyu woke up but she was squinting.

"Taecyeon, I don't feel good," Tzuyu said softly to her brother.

__________________

"So I'll be calling out the names of the students in this class and I hope you guys wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter