Chapter 9

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tzuyu, I'll drive Suzy to her home, you drive Mina and Sana yo their home," Taecyeon told to his sister after the got out of the restaurant.

"I don't have my car with me," Tzuyu groaned, she didn't want to drive since she's too lazy to deal with cars and drivers. 

"I called our driver and he's already in the parking lot," Taecyeon answered and slung his arms over Tzuyu's shoulder playfully. 

"If you don't want to drive, the driver would drive for the three of you," Taecyeon said to his little sister since he sensed that Tzuyu's feeling too lazy today. 

"Really?" Tzuyu's eyes shone because of joy. "You're too childish Tzuyu, I just let you be lazy today," Taecyeon said with a chuckle.

"It's because when Dad say that I have to do something I can't say no," Tzuyu answered sadly but she immediately smiled so Taecyeon wouldn't worry.

"I know, don't ever feel sad about it anymore since as long you're here with us we'll let you do anything you're happy doing," Taecyeon said with a smile.

_______________

"Please stop the car, we're here already," Mina informed the driver as they reach in front of the house they're staying in. 

Tzuyu opened the car door for Sana and Mina as a sign of respect for the two Japanese girls. "Thank you!" Sana said as she got down from the car and Tzuyu showed her a smile before Sana entered the house.

"Thanks," Mina said politely to the younger and Tzuyu again showed a smile. Mina is already walking her way to the gate but stopped mid way and turned around to face Tzuyu, who's still not going back to her car.

"Uhm, do you want to go inside for some drink?" She asked bashfully to Tzuyu. "No thanks, I'm still good. I'm just waiting for you to enter your house safely," Tzuyu answered.

"Oh~ I'll just see you in school, I guess?"

"I guess so, take care of yourself for the rest of the week, I might not be able look after you since things are getting busier for me," Tzuyu said sweetly that made Mina blushed so she immediately turned around just so Tzuyu wouldn't see her blush.

After Mina tuned her back around Tzuyu, the latter did the same and immediately went back to her car.

"Are you so dense to not notice that she just wants you to stay? Maybe she's even hitting on you!" Joon, Tzuyu's driver, said after Tzuyu entered the car.

"She's not hitting on---"

*knock* *knock*

Tzuyu rolled out the window since Mina is knocking on it. "Do you need something Mina?" Tzuyu asked politely the girl, curious why would Mina knock on the door.

"Are you free next Monday? I was hoping if you could come with me to the mall after class," Mina asked while blushing because she feels embarass asking th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter